Balls Shriveled

carlinian

Awards
Hi everyone I am currently on my first cycle (LGI Msten 10, Blockade, Post Cycle 3x) and am already experiencing shriveled balls on the 3rd day. Should I be worried? I take 1 capsule of msten and 3 capsules of blockade in the morning with my breakfast and 3 more capsules of blockade with my dinner in the evening. I was aware my balls would become shriveled, but I didn't think it would happen as fast as it did. They also are a lot more shriveled than anticipated. Any help would be great! Thank you.

anabolicgainz

Banned
Awards
Clomid
50/50/25/25/25/25
nolva
40/20/10/10/10/10
Exem
12.5mg E3D
Is one of the best possible PCTs if you're against pinning.

However if you're okay with pinning toss some HCG in the last 2 weeks of your cycle and cease prior to PCT, and use the same PCT outlined that's the best possible in terms of pharmaceuticals.

carlinian

Awards
Clomid
50/50/25/25/25/25
nolva
40/20/10/10/10/10
Exem
12.5mg E3D
Is one of the best possible PCTs if you're against pinning.

However if you're okay with pinning toss some HCG in the last 2 weeks of your cycle and cease prior to PCT, and use the same PCT outlined that's the best possible in terms of pharmaceuticals.
Can you explain pinning? I'm not familiar with the term.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Come on man....3 days? Nothing would work that fast to shrink your balls unless youre jerking off 10 time a day

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You're being paranoid, get a real serm for pct (clomid or nolva) add a test base asap (epiandro, DHEA, trest, or 4 andro) I would add an AI if you go with trest (exemestane, armidex) pinning is injecting products

carlinian

Awards
You're being paranoid, get a real serm for pct (clomid or nolva) add a test base asap (epiandro, DHEA, trest, or 4 andro) I would add an AI if you go with trest (exemestane, armidex) pinning is injecting products
I probably am a bit paranoid tbh since it's my first cycle and all. Can I use both a serm and my post cycle 3x? Would you consider a test base at a younger age mandatory?

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Go get a $65 blood test. Shrinkage after 3 days? Sounds like placebo.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I understand I think we've all been there. A test base in my opinion is necessary about week two your sex drive is going to be non existent and you'll get super lethargic. You can run the serm and the post cycle 3x together. Take it from us man, I ran my first cycle with dmz and msten without a real serm and it lead to months of depression and inability to get it on. Do not make my same mistakes, be happy you found this place before I did lol

jathan_howe

Awards
I probably am a bit paranoid tbh since it's my first cycle and all. Can I use both a serm and my post cycle 3x? Would you consider a test base at a younger age mandatory?
I assume you're asking that since you're young and have high test levels naturally, if a test base would be needed. It doesn't matter if your young and have high test naturally, because once you introduce these compounds, you'll suppress your natural levels. Hence, testicular shrinkage, libido issues, energy issues. That's where the test base comes in, acting or at least mimicking the effects of test in the areas of libido and energy

carlinian

Awards
I understand I think we've all been there. A test base in my opinion is necessary about week two your sex drive is going to be non existent and you'll get super lethargic. You can run the serm and the post cycle 3x together. Take it from us man, I ran my first cycle with dmz and msten without a real serm and it lead to months of depression and inability to get it on. Do not make my same mistakes, be happy you found this place before I did lol
Greatly appreciated! I have just a few more questions. I was looking into test base and see that DHEA is pretty cheap. Is there a brand you recommend? Do you know any stores that sell it?

carlinian

Awards
I assume you're asking that since you're young and have high test levels naturally, if a test base would be needed. It doesn't matter if your young and have high test naturally, because once you introduce these compounds, you'll suppress your natural levels. Hence, testicular shrinkage, libido issues, energy issues. That's where the test base comes in, acting or at least mimicking the effects of test in the areas of libido and energy
Awesome. Thank you for the input. I will be looking into a test base.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I personally enjoy using Dermacrine for my test base, but its just been discontinued this week. I would look at Sup3r DHEA by Olympus Labs. Nutriverse has some good sales going on right now, I think its 20% off and or I think they have a buy 2 get 1 free deal

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Come on man....3 days? Nothing would work that fast to shrink your balls unless youre jerking off 10 time a day
I experienced the exact same thing he described around the 3rd day of my andro 1& epi run. Nothing physically shrunk, but it was like I stepped out into the cold.
carlinian as long as there is no pain associated with it, I think you should be fine. Just make sure your PCT is a SERM, not some OTC stuff.

TestE86

TestE86

Awards
You got the wrong idea, that post cycle 3x ain't gonna do **** for your hpta. Only serms can help you there. How come there are so many people who never bother with doing proper research?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I saw a guy on Reddit who posted bloods and he only used a natty test boost and a otc AI for PCT and his test actually continued to plummet each of the next 4 weeks during pct

TestE86

TestE86

Awards
Yeah, I am sure it did. I also know of guys surviving 6 gunshots to the chests, wouldn't recommend trying it. Usually it is wiser to stick to what works for the most amount of people. Not necessarily gonna **** you up if you don't use a serm, but I suspect the journey will be more pleasant with one or two of them.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
It looks like you should have done more research. It is your first cycle and you chose msten. I would have went with something not as harsh but then again there is not a lot out there left like there was back in the day. Along with the fact that it seems like you haven't utilized a serm for your pct. and as always you should have all these products before you start your cycle. I highly doubt your balls are shriveled three days into the compound you are taking and like others have stated it could very well be placebo. I hope your run goes smoothly and are happy with your results but take it as a lesson learned. There are a lot of good guys here with very sound advice if you are patient and take the time to look and ask questions.