Some quick advice

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Last time I was taking orals, I was taking a cocktail of all the different andros that were legal. I'm now on a Test E cycle. Finally jumped to the darkside.

Now I'm hearing about these other legal alternatives. I wanted to hear a quick opinion on these 3 and if they are similar or better to test e as far as gains/sides/suppression etc.

MK-677
LGD
TR3ST

Thanks dudes

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Wow,

When did I miss all these other pro-hormones and sarms coming out. Are these still all legal? I'm hearing the Trestolone is 10x more anabolic than test?

Should I be looking in a different direction next cycle other than test e and the other injectable steroids?

ReptileLM

Awards
I am currently on LGD and soon will be running Tr3st when I receive it next week. Only been running LGD for 8 days and I've hit PR's the last 3 sessions. Stoked for what's to come.

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
MK is not a PH or SARM, its a GH supplement and has mixed reviews, mostly good.
LGD is a SARM.
Trest is good but have pharma AI and Caber/Prami before starting. Better research this before jumping in.

ReptileLM

Awards
MK is not a PH or SARM, its a GH supplement and has mixed reviews, mostly good.
LGD is a SARM.
Trest is good but have pharma AI and Caber/Prami before starting. Better research this before jumping in.
I have exem, is caber/prami really necessary if I'll be running at 125mg tops? And that'll be only the last couple weeks. I'm running MK677 also which has cortisol and prolactin controlling properties from what I've read

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
I have exem, is caber/prami really necessary if I'll be running at 125mg tops? And that'll be only the last couple weeks. I'm running MK677 also which has cortisol and prolactin controlling properties from what I've read
Pretty sure I read it can cause prolactin issues in some people. Do a little research first just in case, u may be gtg but if it causes high prolactin, u might be in trouble.

ReptileLM

Awards
Oh it does say it causes high prolactin in rare cases. However I have experienced almost none of the sides that come from MK-677. I've only experienced vivid dreams and water retention. No crazy appetite, no tingling, doesn't really make me tired. Idk if it means anything but I'll get some prami if I can find a source

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd for info. Just finished a Dermatr3st cycle, interested in following this thread.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trest will pack on size but if you're on test I wouldn't bother. Run a nice test only cycle and you'll gain nicely

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Trest will pack on size but if you're on test I wouldn't bother. Run a nice test only cycle and you'll gain nicely
I'm running my first ever test e cycle right now at 300mg for the first weeks and have been on 400mg for the past 6 weeks. Then finishing the 12 week cycle at 500mg of test e. I've gained 10lbs while losing fat and my strength is way up.

I'm just wondering if for my next cycle I should stay with another test e cycle or possibly look at something less harsh(if it even is) like these sarms or trest.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running my first ever test e cycle right now at 300mg for the first weeks and have been on 400mg for the past 6 weeks. Then finishing the 12 week cycle at 500mg of test e. I've gained 10lbs while losing fat and my strength is way up.

I'm just wondering if for my next cycle I should stay with another test e cycle or possibly look at something less harsh(if it even is) like these sarms or trest.
Gotcha.

I'm a stick with what works guy, maybe run test agin but add a nice oral to kickstart like dbol, msten, whatever. Maybe leave test to the side and run trest instead. I know alot of guys who prefer it to test all together.

I've never given SARMS a shake nor do they appeal to me for whatever reason. Alot of guys have had positive reults with them tho, esp LGD for mass gains. It is quite supressive tho and I might appreciate an alpha mood boost Ala a nice oral in its place.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Gotcha.

I'm a stick with what works guy, maybe run test agin but add a nice oral to kickstart like dbol, msten, whatever. Maybe leave test to the side and run trest instead. I know alot of guys who prefer it to test all together.

I've never given SARMS a shake nor do they appeal to me for whatever reason. Alot of guys have had positive reults with them tho, esp LGD for mass gains. It is quite supressive tho and I might appreciate an alpha mood boost Ala a nice oral in its place.
Yeah, I mean, if they are really supressive, I don't even see a reason to try it. Like you said, I do like to stick with something that is proven. Would Trest be a lot more harsh than regular test or about the same?

I'm looking to cut a little more for my honeymoon :D