Question my cycle and serm

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
Hey what's up everyone. As some of you know, I'm shipping out overseas soon. I'll be stacking super 1 and super epi. On cycle I'll be using ar1mcare. Pct is tamox at 20/20/10/10 and super pct from OL. I want to pick up an AI but my issue is, how would I dose it without bloodwork? I'm looking liquid stane. Suggestions? 12.5 every other day?

ReptileLM

Awards
For my TR3ST/LGD/MK-677 cycle I started with 12.5mg EOD and adjusted as necessary. Worked great

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I would have it on hand and use it only if necessary. There's a good chance you won't need it at all with a 1/Epi cycle.

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
I would have it on hand and use it only if necessary. There's a good chance you won't need it at all with a 1/Epi cycle.
I plan on ordering it. Just wanted to make sure dosage was good. So if I have any issues dose at 12.5 every other day? Also, since this is liquid based, I can mix this into a protein shake or something along those lines?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
That's a good starting dose. Like I said, I doubt you'll need it but you really want to have an AI on hand before you start any cycle. I suppose you could put it in a protein shake, but it's going to be such a small amount of liquid (0.5mL, I believe) that I would just squeeze it into my mouth and wash it down with something.