Second Cycle Critiques!

Jjjjjjj

Awards
Hello all!

I am new to this forum and what I have seen thus far, there is some good and knowledgeable people on here! I am a cage fighter and would like to add some LBM. I compete at 170 and usually am pretty lean around then(around 6-7% bf ). It is the offseason now (185, 10-12% bf) and would like to add some LBM but not so much where I would jump two weight classes, however, would also like to lose some fat mass. I am thinking of moving up a weight class but for that to happen I would have to re-comp (lose 10 lbs fat + add 5 lbm = net 15 lbs). This is what my cycle is going to look like. Suggestions are definitely welcome!

Cycle

Week 1-12 Test C 300mg EW
Week 1-12 Primo E 600mg EW
Week 6-12 Anavar 60mg ED
Week 6-12 Cardarine 25mg ED (to help combat LDL increase and HDL decrease)
Arimidex 1-12 .25mg 1-2x EW (may need to be adjusted according to bloat and other sides)

PCT 14-18
Clomid 75/50/50/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Cardarine 25mg ED
Ostarine 20mg ED (keep cortisol in check and to retain muscle. I know its mildly suppressive.)

Giants95

Awards
I also like to add GW501516 in pct, but I use it, instead of a sarm because it also helps keep cortisol in check and it isn't suppressive. But your cycle doesn't look bad to me.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
osta is a terrible idea in pct. if you want cortisol control, use Reduce XT. its better for that (not even sure osta helps there...), cheaper, and not suppressive.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Osta is a terrible idea, your PCT is super high dosed as well. I mean 75mg of clomid a day holy **** balls that's a lot. It would be a lot better if you ran it 50/50/25/25 and then used the extras for added taper week(s) at 12.5

You can cut your nolva dose in half as well, I don't think I recall ever seeing anyone run it 40mg it's typically 20/20/10/10

You run that PCT your going to feel god ****ing awful

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Agreed, SERM doses too high.

In the future you may also want to consider aromasin/exemestane as your AI, as adex is contraindicated with nolva and will be a poor ancilliary if needed during PCT.

Jjjjjjj

Awards
Word thanks guys! I have never heard of Reduce XT and by the looks of it, it seems promising. My PCT will look like this:

Cardarine 20mg ED
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Reduce XT
Test boosing agents: maca root, tribulus, tongkat ali, horny goat weed, zinc, b-complex

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Word thanks guys! I have never heard of Reduce XT and by the looks of it, it seems promising. My PCT will look like this:

Cardarine 20mg ED
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Reduce XT
Test boosing agents: maca root, tribulus, tongkat ali, horny goat weed, zinc, b-complex
much better.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Cardarine 20mg ED
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Reduce XT
Looks good. Similar looking to my usual PCT.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established

Cardarine 20mg ED
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Reduce XT
Looks good. I'd add in a test boost supp like Diesel Test Hardcore or Cell M-Test.
NewAgeMayan you not having an avi is starting to make me uncomfortable lol. Not used to that.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd also take a look at Alphamax XT on the test booster side. It will help on estrogen, cortisol, and prolactin support. It also will help keep free test up and promotes lean body mass. A very solid all in one product to run alongside rest of pct.

Giants95

Awards
lol all U need is cardarine, Nolva, and clomid bro.
Keep it simple and when ur done with pct stay off everything except multivitamins and fish oils. To get ur body into a natural state.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Cardarine 20mg ED
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Reduce XT
This looks so much better. Instead of getting all of those individual test boosting agents, why not look into AlphaMax XT? That would have most of those ingredients covered ad provide you with other ingredients that have proven to work. Not only that, every ingredient is fully dosed.

You would have a full dose of Tongkat Ali, a ZMA complex, Vitamin D3, 3,4 dinavil and forskolin. Tribulus is not the best option and I think there are better all in one options for test boosting.

Jjjjjjj

Awards
Well there is an herbal shop around the corner where I live and I have had success on my last cycle when I made my own mixture of test boosting powder. Plus, I always get hooked up since I'm a regular =].

I was thinking as well... would it be more beneficial to run the anavar up until the 14th week aka through the ester clearing period? Weeks 8-14 (only have 6weeks worth of supply).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 11
Anabolics 10
jonnynips Anabolics 21
Anabolics 3