Starting tomorrow, flame away

DuiLee

Banned
Awards
Here's my SD cycle. Can't wait to start but I thought I'd run my finalized plan by everybody first. Feel free to burn it down if you see anything wrong:

On Cycle Schedule:
•Weeks 1&2:
- SD:10mg/10mg
- Milk Thistle:1 capsule
- Celery Seed:2 capsules
- Red Rice Yeast w/CoQ10:1 capsules
- Flax Seed Oil:1 tblspn
•Weeks 3&4:
- SD:20mg/20mg
- Milk Thistle:1 capsule
- Celery Seed:2 capsules
- Red Rice Yeast w/CoQ10:1 capsules
- Flax Seed Oil:1 tblspn

PCT Schedule:
•Weeks 1&2: Nolva 40/20mg
•Weeks 3&4: Nolva 20/20mg, RXT: 25/50mg
-Week 5: RXT:50mg
**I'll be running milk thistles, celery seed, RRY, and Flax seed oil at the same doses during PCT as I did while on cycle.

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
Looks allright to me. What does your diet look like? How many times per day will you be eating? How many grams of protein, carbs, fat...? Make sure you've got a SOLID nutrition plan, and you should get some great results. :)

DuiLee

Banned
Awards
I usually bulk around 3400 naturally but I'll probably go up to about 3900 on cycle, 20f/40c/40p. Too much, too little?

Dr. Death

Board Supporter
Awards
Why are you taking all that stuff for superdrol. Maybe the liver stuff after the cycle.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I think taking something like celery seed or hawthorne berry for the blood pressure is a good idea. My BP got up there when I used SD and near the end I had some terrible headaches on a daily basis. After seeing some others lab results I would think using red yeast and COQ10 wouldn't be a bad idea either. Better safe than sorry. Looks good to go Dui.

DuiLee

Banned
Awards
Why are you taking all that stuff for superdrol. Maybe the liver stuff after the cycle.
I'm taking them as a precautionary measure. The milk thistle is for liver protection, the celery seed extract for blood pressure, and the RRY w/CoQ10 for cholesterol. Even if SD doesn't effect your liver, BP or lipid profile, the supplements I have listed contain benefical antioxidants and are good for the body anways.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I say keep all your supps in there...keep the horse in the barn, so to speak. the only thing is hawthorne berry takes 2-3 weeks to start working

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
it worked for me within a week.

whats this CoQ10 stuff?

DuiLee

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the help everybody. Starting my cycle first thing in the morning. I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve. One last thing that just popped into my mind, ZMA: yes or no?

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
That looks like a decent cycle, except I'd throw in some NAC at ~1g/day. All the ancillaries that you are taking ,RYR, Celery seed, Milk Thistle should be ran year round. If for whatever reason you cannot do this you should frontload them in a sense. Start using them a month before your cycle as some of them take that long to illict an effect.

DuiLee

Banned
Awards
That looks like a decent cycle, except I'd throw in some NAC at ~1g/day. All the ancillaries that you are taking ,RYR, Celery seed, Milk Thistle should be ran year round. If for whatever reason you cannot do this you should frontload them in a sense. Start using them a month before your cycle as some of them take that long to illict an effect.
I'll have to keep that in mind for my next cycle. Little late now I guess.

DuiLee

Banned
Awards
The time has come! Just starting my cycle as we speak. I'm pretty pumped up about this. Didn't realize how many damn pills I was going to be eating every morning though. I feel like I should be in a retirement home with all these gel caps and vitamins sitting in front of me. Does it matter that I eat everything at once or should is it better to spread my supplements out over the span of my day? I don't mind eating everything at once but if it's better to spread it out I'm willing to do that as well. Probably should have thought about this earlier but it never crossed my mind. Also, is there a journal section on this site for me to put my cycle log on?

Simco4

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm taking them as a precautionary measure. The milk thistle is for liver protection, the celery seed extract for blood pressure, and the RRY w/CoQ10 for cholesterol. Even if SD doesn't effect your liver, BP or lipid profile, the supplements I have listed contain benefical antioxidants and are good for the body anways.
Great looking cycle and a good list of supps. I've been doing some studying up on a supp called psyllium. It is used mainly for constipation (good source of fiber) ext..., but it has also been found to help with high blood pressure and cholesterol too. Good luck with your cycle.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Here's my SD cycle.
I would bump SD to 20mg in week 2. Unless your Milk thristle are high dosage, its probaly better to take 2 caps a day. Same for RYR.

All the rest is well designed.

DuiLee

Banned
Awards
My milk thistle caps are 500 mg and my RRY capsules are 600mg but also contain 30mg of CoQ10 and 210mg of milk thistle. When I posted my original dosing plan I made a typo though. I am taking 2 500mg caps of milk thistles so I'll be taking in 1250mg of milk thistle a day. As far as my SD dosing, if I get results with 10mg in my first week I'll probably stay at that for my 2nd week. If not I will up the dosage to 20mg. I really want to use the least amount of this stuff as possible because from what I've gathered, using more doesn't necessarily correlate into more gains and can cause more sides. I'm keeping a journal on this site as well as my normal lifting journal on BB.com: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=409208&page=7&pp=30

The log on BB.com has my whole routine and is more comprehensive than the log on this site.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
My milk thistle caps are 500 mg and my RRY capsules are 600mg but also contain 30mg of CoQ10 and 210mg of milk thistle. When I posted my original dosing plan I made a typo though. I am taking 2 500mg caps of milk thistles so I'll be taking in 1250mg of milk thistle a day.
Then you could take only one cap of 500mg, totalling 750mg and save a little bit. Recommended dose is 600-1000g.

DuiLee

Banned
Awards
Good, one less pill to eat in the morning. Maybe I should go search around for an old beer funnel so I can throw all these damn capsules in at once and suck them down with a protein shake or something. Working out is starting to become the easy part of my day after supplementation and eating :).

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Good, one less pill to eat in the morning. Maybe I should go search around for an old beer funnel so I can throw all these damn capsules in at once and suck them down with a protein shake or something. Working out is starting to become the easy part of my day after supplementation and eating :).
Eh yeah, bro. I know that feeling. I dont swallow caps and that's the norm for me. I take 1 or 2 glasses of water with that **** inside. There is few stuff that is not water-soluble (LX, GXR, 6OXO) and i just eat it from a teaspoon then drink plenty of water.
Splitting supps in more than 3 times during the day is CRAZY ;) Going to the gym and working out is the easier part, reallly!
Ah and dont forget about protein and workout supps TIMING! :D