Thanks to all the info here I'm Starting stack tomorrow

moosemanry

moosemanry

Awards
I came to these forums to research steroids. I have two buddies on them now and was considering it myself. After reading and educating myself a bit I decided to just try something else. I'm starting X-Gels in the morning and have Alphamax XT on the way. I'll also be taking Low Dose Aspirin, Soy Lecithin, Mesomorph, BCAA's, Glutamine, Organic B-12-Vit C- Vit D and protein. I'm 38, 5'9" weigh 193 and guessing about 18%-20% body fat. Been lifting on and off since 1999. Got pretty big then met my wife and it all went away. Looking mainly to get back to training consistently and drop some fat and hopefully get some regrowth on this cycle . Thanks for all the info here. I have a couple of questions-
1) The X-gels say to take with meals but I thought that on an empty stomach was best. Which is correct?
2)Is the Creatine Nitrate in Mesomorph enough or should I add Creatine Monohydrate also?
3) My plan is to lift 4 days a week but because of my work schedule I may only get in 3. If I only lift 3 days should I take any X-gels on my off days?

Thanks again for all the info here and all the help.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1) empty stomach is correct. Take with soy lecithin and aspirin
2) I'm driving but I think it's 3G which is fine
3) some do, I don't. With 3 days a week I may take it on 1-2 off days but it's best to get in 4+ days in. Life, though. I feel ya.

moosemanry

moosemanry

Awards
Awesome. Thanks for the help. I'm gonna try to get in 4 days. Getting up at 3:50 to train is rough though.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You won't be using Mesomorph everyday, so might as well grab some Creatine for off days. SNS is cheap.

If you have Alphamax XT questions just pm me, or any of the other reps. Great stack btw!

moosemanry

moosemanry

Awards
I didn't think about not taking mesomorph everyday. Thanks for catching that. Looking forward to trying Alphamax XT for sure.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't think about not taking mesomorph everyday. Thanks for catching that. Looking forward to trying Alphamax XT for sure.
No problem. Cremax XT is an awesome Creatine product, with tmg, Amentoflavone, Taurine, COP, Hydromax, L-Alanyl L-Glutamine, Electrolytes. I'd look into it for future.

With what you have lined up now, SNS mono is cool.