Anabolics and acne

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,
What do you guys use for acne while on? I have a bunch of white heads that popped up and I'm not sure what to use.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fat girls will pop those for you. Just sayin

sespress

Awards
I use stridex pads. You can get a pack of 3 of the like 200 pad containers cheap on Amazon. And if your going to use them everyday it works great.

Yeah man my acne is insane through my PCT also, I had to upgrade to the stuff I used to use when I was 16 (stridex) I think it's all the same though, benzel peroxide or Some such.

Also just wash the face 3 times a day with a Neutrogena orange bar of soap. Can't think of the name but they're great also.

Good luck! And get a fat chick to help. I hear they'll pop em for you ?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Haha thanks. And I don't need the pop scars on my face lol. Even from a fat girl....

Tyvocules

Tyvocules

Awards
Hey bro, I don't get acne but when I do, I use salicylic acid 2% daily face wash acne medication. There's a bunch of different kinds at the store. Also make sure you shower dude! Stay clean! Do it like 2 times a day if it's bad

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,
What do you guys use for acne while on? I have a bunch of white heads that popped up and I'm not sure what to use.
Increase your water intake. I had some bad acne pop up with Epi-Andro, but within a week of increasing my water to 1.5gals a day it was going down and then stayed down throughout the rest of the run.

livestrong82

Awards
Keep your levels stable as pssible, with watever youre taking, and alot of water.

But then theres acnedren by BLR. ITS GOOD ****

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Go to Walmart and get some Panoxyl. It's a benzoyl peroxide wash.

If it becomes a long-term issue and you have insurance, you could see a dermatologist. They'll most likely prescribe you some combination of Doxycycline, Clindamycin, and Tretinoin (Retin-A). That stuff works.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Hey guys,
Where is the acne?, oily skin on the face can be a sign of elevated estrogen i notice that myself with my trt is i miss a dose or two of my anti-estrogen my face gets a lot more oily on my forehead and around my nose.

shanethomas

Awards
Only thing that works for my acne on trt is getting sun. If you live somewhere cold then hit up a tanning bed

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, I don't get acne but when I do, I use salicylic acid 2% daily face wash acne medication. There's a bunch of different kinds at the store. Also make sure you shower dude! Stay clean! Do it like 2 times a day if it's bad
I shower 2 times a day lol.

Increase your water intake. I had some bad acne pop up with Epi-Andro, but within a week of increasing my water to 1.5gals a day it was going down and then stayed down throughout the rest of the run.
I'm at 1.5 gallon minimum a day.

Keep your levels stable as pssible, with watever youre taking, and alot of water.

But then theres acnedren by BLR. ITS GOOD ****
Go to Walmart and get some Panoxyl. It's a benzoyl peroxide wash.

If it becomes a long-term issue and you have insurance, you could see a dermatologist. They'll most likely prescribe you some combination of Doxycycline, Clindamycin, and Tretinoin (Retin-A). That stuff works.
I'll check those out.

Where is the acne?, oily skin on the face can be a sign of elevated estrogen i notice that myself with my trt is i miss a dose or two of my anti-estrogen my face gets a lot more oily on my forehead and around my nose.
Mainly around my chin, cheek bones and top of my shoulders. If the face washes don't help, I'll play with my AI dose and see what happens.

Only thing that works for my acne on trt is getting sun. If you live somewhere cold then hit up a tanning bed
I'll see about the tanning beds at my gym if nothing else helps. My skin does clear when I'm in the sun a lot.

Thanks for the input guys.

Giants95

Awards
I use nutrigena oil free acne wash and it works great for my acne. Make sure you get the cream version if you decide to try it

sespress

Awards
Haha thanks. And I don't need the pop scars on my face lol. Even from a fat girl....
She's big (not tall), as a friend would put it. Fat girls need to pop zits too man, spread the love dude!

Ha, but in all seriousness my girl, who is very hot, will attack me sometimes when I'm changing "there's a zit on your shoulder!" I'll hear that as the pain starts, there's like no warning. Then I'm like wtf!?! Leave of my shoulder women! Lol, she's got some kind of addiction to getting rid of any blemish I might have. It must be the transitive property of female vanity. I've got to look perfect because she does.

That's simply a theory. And I've had a number of good looking girls in my life that have all had that same "gotta get the zits off of my man" thing going on.

sespress

Awards
I've never heard of that. I'll try it next time I have that issue. Epi andro was retarded with face oil production. I washed my face like 4 times a day. My hands would be ruined from being so dry and all the soap, and my face was putting out skin oil like it was going out of style. I'm using acne soap here, moisturizer there, lol it was funny how selective it was.

sespress

Awards
Oh crap. The beach dude. Forgot about that. Also took a tour of a dormant volcano once. Lots of sulphur gas, smelled horrible, next day all my zits were gone.

And to that same note, sulphur face masks work great.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I've never heard of that. I'll try it next time I have that issue. Epi andro was retarded with face oil production. I washed my face like 4 times a day. My hands would be ruined from being so dry and all the soap, and my face was putting out skin oil like it was going out of style. I'm using acne soap here, moisturizer there, lol it was funny how selective it was.
"Water, Garlic and Broccoli"
I was given the advice by an experienced AAS user who used to suffer from the same acne issues. Water helps to flush out the toxins and oils that contribute to the structures of the acne.
Broccoli contains anti-oxidants and garlic contains allicin, both of which helps fight the bacteria that the acne starts with/grows from.

sespress

Awards
"Water, Garlic and Broccoli"
I was given the advice by an experienced AAS user who used to suffer from the same acne issues. Water helps to flush out the toxins and oils that contribute to the structures of the acne.
Broccoli contains anti-oxidants and garlic contains allicin, both of which helps fight the bacteria that the acne starts with/grows from.
It probably keeps more people away with the breath I would think ?

Giants95

Awards
If your acne is genetic look into accutane. Changed my life. I started to get small breakouts 6 months after treatment but I started using an oil free acne wash and now I never see a pimple. Ever.

toriahrens

Awards
Apple-cider vinegar is good for cystic stuff. If nothing else works, ask your doctor for Epiduo topical antibiotic.

toriahrens

Awards
I used to do that to my ex. He would get really painful ones on his back every now and then and I'd be like, "HOLD STILL, I GOT THIS"!! lmao, it must be a chick thing.