General PH questions

setset31

Awards
I just want to start by saying I appologize if this isnt the most well written post. I am trying to plan out a new oral only cycle and know that I am most likely going to be picking up a few additional compounds other than what I have on hand at this point. Unfortunately I havent purchased anything since before the ban so Im having a hard time finding what I would call a reliable source for things. Just looking around all the websites its pretty crazy to see how much the availability of certain things has changed, as well as just the overall wealth of knowledge that there used to be. Im finding it very difficult now to find consistent information on what to expect with certain compounds, what to run compounds at, as well as other random things. I would really appreciate anyones input. Im going to list the things that I have left in my stock as well as things I am considering picking up to ad to a stack. I have only done 4 week oral cycles. My first was regular LGI dmz, pct was torem 120/90/60/60 with og erase and daa, my second was msten with the same pct, my 3rd and 4th were alpha 1 with 4ad and probably bunk 1m4add or whatever that precursor to dbol was but i think it was bunk. My last cycle that was over 4 years ago was a dragon nutrition superdrol cycle 20/20/30/30 same pct as all the other cycles.
I have on hand a full bottle of olympus labs th3 one (methyl dht), 30 caps of sd 10mg from dragon nutrition, 160 caps of mithras 5mg, 45 caps of alpha 20, 86 caps of celtic trestobol 10mg. 1 full bottle of cel tudca, half bottle of cel cycle assist.
I was looking to buy some dbol and maybe more superdrol from an online source and run it with one or two of my other compounds, or I was consider getting oral winstrol or maybe m1t and running a cycle of either of those. I have also been running across things that are saying that nolva is a better pct compound than torem and I have been thinking of running that in pct instead of torem. I felt at the time I was running my cycles people though torem was a better compound. If I run a superdrol cycle I wanted to stack it with some dbol so input on that option would be appreciated. If I run m1t im worried about combating lethargy and I see people saying 4ad is really useless as a test base. Any input or help or refresher on this stuff is greatly appreciated.