permant suppressed e2?

Bmac

Awards
dont know if any of you guys have ever dealt with chronic low e2 but heres my situation. before i started my first cycle i stupidly took aromasin for 4 months at 6mg a day. the reason was for a test boost. this was back in February 2016. stopped taking it in april. which is then when i experienced ever low e2 symptom imaginable. bloods in may showed e2 at 16pg/ml which is low. started a test ethanate cycle in septemper for 16w at 500mg/w with hcg 500mcg/w no ai recent bloods in week 14 showed e2 at below 60pmol/ml, i know this is the wrong e2 test but it still means im low. im thinking i perma tanked my aromatase enzyme with the aromasin

Bmac

Awards
yea i could be like some unfortunate folks that developed gyno their first cycle

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dont know if any of you guys have ever dealt with chronic low e2 but heres my situation. before i started my first cycle i stupidly took aromasin for 4 months at 6mg a day. the reason was for a test boost. this was back in February 2016. stopped taking it in april. which is then when i experienced ever low e2 symptom imaginable. bloods in may showed e2 at 16pg/ml which is low. started a test ethanate cycle in septemper for 16w at 500mg/w with hcg 500mcg/w no ai recent bloods in week 14 showed e2 at below 60pmol/ml, i know this is the wrong e2 test but it still means im low. im thinking i perma tanked my aromatase enzyme with the aromasin
Your going to have to provide the converted number for us , what was the E2 in pg?

Bmac

Awards
60pmol/ml is 16pg/ml the test said i was >60pmol/ml meaning i was below that number. i know this is most likely a waiting game till my e2 rises but just seems concerning when 500mg of test and hcg couldnt bring it up.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
60pmol/ml is 16pg/ml the test said i was >60pmol/ml meaning i was below that number. i know this is most likely a waiting game till my e2 rises but just seems concerning when 500mg of test and hcg couldnt bring it up.
Start drinking some hoppy a$$ beers and bathing in hops, that'll fix you up.!

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
> means "greater than." I assume you meant < ?