Suppressed from 2 weeks of Ostarine

OstaCrisis

Awards
Started taking ostarine 2 weeks ago at 15mg, bumped to 25mg the second week but bumped back down to 15 after seeing some major suppression.

I plan to discontinue my use since I heard its only supposed to be suppressive after the 4th week.

My question is, what would be the proper pct protocol for something like this? Is cloma/novla necessary? Or would a test booster do just fine? What would you guys recommend?

Thanks

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You need Nolva or Clomid

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Better safe than sorry. Run a serm. I’m assuming you had one before you started correct?

Chasingtails

Awards
I’m confused. You decided to take a suppressive hormone. It suppressed you. So you’re stopping early?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m confused. You decided to take a suppressive hormone. It suppressed you. So you’re stopping early?
I agree, I wouldnt stop early. But I woylf get Nolva or Clomid

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Started taking ostarine 2 weeks ago at 15mg, bumped to 25mg the second week but bumped back down to 15 after seeing some major suppression.

I plan to discontinue my use since I heard its only supposed to be suppressive after the 4th week.

My question is, what would be the proper pct protocol for something like this? Is cloma/novla necessary? Or would a test booster do just fine? What would you guys recommend?

Thanks
That's because you didn't do any real research and listened to some moron on YouTube. Osta is suppressive as low as 3mg per day and supression "can" start immediately. Sarms are no different than steroids and require the same precautions such as a real PCT aka serm like nolve or clomid, some ppl get completely shutdown and others slightly suppressed. Some get zero sides and others get a limp dyck and gyno.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It blows my mind how many ppl watch some YouTube videos and follow instructions. Not that there's no good advice but ppl need to use there heads. That guy/girl your watching is just some regular Joe like you and me, 99% are not experts, not doctors, and when it comes to the ones giving sarm/steroids advice, you should just be able to look at them and know they haven't used 99% of what they talk about and most are pushing a product or trying to make YouTube money. Use your heads ppls. Dyp**** gymelli and all these so called experts are going to make you end up small, broke and broken from the waist down

OstaCrisis

Awards
Yeah, I definitely wasn't cautious enough before starting it. I kept hearing it wasn't all that suppressive so I thought it couldn't hurt. Now that I'm suppressed, I don't think it's worth it. I'll buy some clomid asap. Are there any reputable online sources for SERMs or should i just go to the doc and see if he'll prescribe me some?

OstaCrisis

Awards
Figured as much. Are there any sources you could recommend then, if you don't mind me asking?

OstaCrisis

Awards
So I decided to go with cloma. I understand theres a 300 mg megadose on the first day and then 50mg per day thereafter. How long should I run this?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So I decided to go with cloma. I understand theres a 300 mg megadose on the first day and then 50mg per day thereafter. How long should I run this?
No that's crazy, don't ever go over 50mg. Honestly 25mg/day for 4-6 weeks should be plenty

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No that's crazy, don't ever go over 50mg. Honestly 25mg/day for 4-6 weeks should be plenty

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The idea of the initial megadose didn't really help anything. 50,50,25,25 is standard now a days but simply running 25mg a day for 4 weeks should be plenty if your cutting the cycle short, even at 4 weeks that would be fine. Just a heads up for the future, 4 weeks of osta was pretty pointless to begin with. If you do it again I would plan on 8-12 weeks

OstaCrisis

Awards
Alright good to know. I'll just do 25 for 4 weeks then. & I appreciate the the tip for the future, but i do not plan on running ostarine or any other sarm ever again.I took it initially along with mk677 and some peptides in order to try and heal an injury thats been nagging me for months now. But after all the trouble i'll probably stop everything besides the 677.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Thanks
Please tell us how you "saw" this suppression? Did you get blood work?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It blows my mind how many ppl watch some YouTube videos and follow instructions. Not that there's no good advice but ppl need to use there heads. That guy/girl your watching is just some regular Joe like you and me, 99% are not experts, not doctors, and when it comes to the ones giving sarm/steroids advice, you should just be able to look at them and know they haven't used 99% of what they talk about and most are pushing a product or trying to make YouTube money. Use your heads ppls. Dyp**** gymelli and all these so called experts are going to make you end up small, broke and broken from the waist down
What I wonder is whether or not people would even know about or take stuff like Osta if the average joe YouTubers didn't share their thoughts (which is usually an effort to sell a product or create some sort of self-serving significance or brand).

I think of people in my life that work out but don't rely on YouTube, social media and forums as a form of information... And those folks don't even know what a SARM is.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What I wonder is whether or not people would even know about or take stuff like Osta if the average joe YouTubers didn't share their thoughts (which is usually an effort to sell a product or create some sort of self-serving significance or brand).

I think of people in my life that work out but don't rely on YouTube, social media and forums as a form of information... And those folks don't even know what a SARM is.
The only ppl i Kno that ask me about sarms are new to lifting or considering lifting and they all saw them in a YouTube video. Outside this forum I have never talked to any1 who had a clue about them other then what they think they learned on YouTube.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only ppl i Kno that ask me about sarms are new to lifting or considering lifting and they all saw them in a YouTube video. Outside this forum I have never talked to any1 who had a clue about them other then what they think they learned on YouTube.
While I like free speech, there should be precautions that we have towards easily accessible information. A lesson I've been able to learn since the advent of the interwebz:

1) If the world was filled with mostly truth, then problems in society wouldn't be so prevalent
2) Most people talk (and type) before thinking
3) People have selfish motives when communicating
4) People lie for said motives
5) People are also lazy
6) It takes hard work & time to know truth
7) Since YouTube monetizes the act of communicating with others, it creates impure motives
8) Since time is money, people choose to be lazy and just make $h!t up
9) therefore, the majority of YouTuber's are lazy liars that don't seek out or appreciate telling the truth
10) therefore don't trust/watch/use YouTube

Haha ok point #10 is a bit much but you get the drift

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Very well put. Another major problem is the viewer. Ppl are just too stupid and don't have the common sense or use there heads.

On a side note to the guy who started this thread, I'm not directing this at you. Just ranting on the problems that YouTube causes

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
You're already suppressed, and now you want to stop? Then it will truly be a waste. Run it for 6 more weeks and get what you can out of it. Or even better: drop it and run some real AAS instead. :)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks
If you pct without a SERM you may as well not take anything.

SERM is necessary yes.

Osta is suppressive and anyone who tells you different is either trying to sell you osta or lying. Honestly.

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks of ostarine
4 weeks of clomid
Pity u wasting the clomid.
Your shutdown, you might as well
Go another month then pct

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
2 weeks of ostarine
4 weeks of clomid
Pity u wasting the clomid.
Your shutdown, you might as well
Go another month then pct
Wasting clomid? It's dirt cheap. And even if it wasn't you don't put a price on your balls, the guy clearly said he was misinformed on osta and does not want to run anything suppressive, not sure why ppl keep telling him to continue. He wants to jump ship and make sure he doesn't have any side effects. It's pretty fukin clear cut

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You dont get shutdown on 2 weeks of REAL Ostarine. I would be his test level barely moved and if they did will come back just fine.

What does the blood work say? If you dont have any well then you are yet again not doing your research and you need to just stop with all this stuff

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You dont get shutdown on 2 weeks of REAL Ostarine. I would be his test level barely moved and if they did will come back just fine.
Wrong... 2 weeks of ostarine will suppress you. Clinical studies showed suppression after DAYS.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wrong... 2 weeks of ostarine will suppress you. Clinical studies showed suppression after DAYS.
Especially at 5-10 times the clinical dose, lol.

People, people...it ain't Ostarine. It's probably Anavar, or T-Bol, lol. Or in one case for myself, a mg to mg match of Anadrol, lol. Yep!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Especially at 5-10 times the clinical dose, lol.

People, people...it ain't Ostarine. It's probably Anavar, or T-Bol, lol. Or in one case for myself, a mg to mg match of Anadrol, lol. Yep!
You're saying you were taking anadrol that you thought was osta? Or that the suppression was equatable?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Post the bloods! Until then all of you are guessing
No 1 is guessing, there were studies done that show it, go spend a few minutes online looking for the study and you will find it

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I said shutdown not suppressed!

Post the bloods! Lets see the shutdown at the 2 week mark.

OstaCrisis

Awards
I said shutdown not suppressed!

Post the bloods! Lets see the shutdown at the 2 week mark.
I dont have any bloods. I started feeling suppression around day 3, when I noticed my erections weren't as hard as they usually are. The last few days I've been pretty limp, very hard to maintain an erection and my balls are pretty shriveled up. My mood has been **** and I have quite a lack of energy/motivation. My nipples have also started to get pretty tender.

Kinda didnt want to post all of this because it seemed like TMI but I guess if you wanted the proof there you go.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're saying you were taking anadrol that you thought was osta? Or that the suppression was equatable?
Unfortunately, the former. And worse, it was my wife that took it, not me.

Learned a good lesson there...

That A-Bombs are perfect for women!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont have any bloods. I started feeling suppression around day 3, when I noticed my erections weren't as hard as they usually are. The last few days I've been pretty limp, very hard to maintain an erection and my balls are pretty shriveled up. My mood has been **** and I have quite a lack of energy/motivation. My nipples have also started to get pretty tender.

Kinda didnt want to post all of this because it seemed like TMI but I guess if you wanted the proof there you go.
That sounds like a converting methyl steroid like Dbol or Anadrol or possibly another oral like M1A or Superdrol.

Wecome to the darkside.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Now you're just splitting hairs, no one is saying that you'll produce zero testosterone after 2 weeks, we're all talking about suppression your testosterone levels could drop quite a bit and like I said before there's a study showing that, no one needs to waste their time pulling up the study because we've all read it you can go find it for yourself. I agree there will be no blood work showing zero testosterone at that point. I've had the blood work after cycles that lasted 8 to 12 weeks where I was still producing some testosterone.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To me, suppression is more like the window after shutdown occurs between the circulating T already in the blood and it being consumed/converted by the body.

OstaCrisis

Awards
That sounds like a converting methyl steroid like Dbol or Anadrol or possibly another oral like M1A or Superdrol.

Wecome to the darkside.
Geez, Should I add any liver/kidney cleanse to my pct then too? Or anything else?

Edit: Do you really think its a steroid? Arent those more expensive compared to sarms? Why would a seller sell me a sarm laced with steroids at a sarms price when they could just sell it as a steroid for more?

OstaCrisis

Awards
So I'm going to try and get bloods done before and after my pct. If I'm emailing my doctor, what exactly do I ask for?

OstaCrisis

Awards
I know, but I still want to get the bloods done to monitor my pct. I'm pretty sure my insurance will cover the costs so I might as well get it done