Sarm dosing

Cidaweighz

Cidaweighz

Awards
Hello, i have been trying to research and everything has been very all over the board. I've done real cycles before but giving this a try before my cyp cycle this summer. I have yk and rad, both say take 3 times daily. The yk is 5mg and the rad is 9mg. What do you guys think? Just seems like a lot but I have zero knowledge on sarms. Any helps appreciated. Also, thanks for letting me add myself into this page, thankful to have a big search database at my disposal and sorry if I'm asking newb questions not trying to piss anyone off.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Just seems like a lot but I have zero knowledge on sarms.
Should have done a lot more research before buying your compounds man.

Firstly, you're going to need your PCT.
Clomid
Nolva
Test booster
Secondly, your Test Base.
DHEA
Epi-Andro
Thirdly, your On Cycle Support
Ar1macare Pro
Cycle Assist

Rad is a very strong bulking SARM that'll really help you add size. Start at the lower dose and work your way up. This is the best way to test how your body will react to the compound.

Seeing as you haven't cycled any SARMS before I'd just run the RAD with a Test Base for now, save the YK for another cycle. You don't want to be confusing and stacking things for your first run.

Cidaweighz

Cidaweighz

Awards
Already have a post thank you for the concern though I appreciate it. I've been trying to research sarms now for about a year and have came up with nothing but opinions is what it seems like. And what do you mean by test base? Like test prop or cyp or what are you referring to? Like I said I have ran ph and injectables before but sarms are new to me and new to everyone is what I'm reading just seems like nothing but opinions on everything

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Everything you may have read about SARMs at evolutionary dot org, forget it.

Cidaweighz

Cidaweighz

Awards
Like I said I know nothing about sarms. A couple people that I had the chance to talk to in person and not just read about it suggested the rad and yk stack so that's why I got them. From my research I want to just do lgd and that's it but ya.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Bummer you didnt get LGD man, generally is the better compound.

I havnt seen too many successful loggers run YK or RAD beyond 4 or so weeks, for various reasons. Id agree with initforgainz, start dosing low.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Already have a post thank you for the concern though I appreciate it. I've been trying to research sarms now for about a year and have came up with nothing but opinions is what it seems like. And what do you mean by test base? Like test prop or cyp or what are you referring to? Like I said I have ran ph and injectables before but sarms are new to me and new to everyone is what I'm reading just seems like nothing but opinions on everything
By Test Base I mean something that will act as a base to keep your libido going, decrease the lethargic side effects and keep you mood up whilst you're on cycle.
DHEA is a nice and smooth standard Test Base. OL's Sup3r-DHEA and BPS' Dermacrine are both good Test/DHEA bases with minimal potential sides.
Epi-Andro is a DHT Base that along with all the benefits of a DHEA base will also provide some cutting/fat loss benefits.

Cidaweighz

Cidaweighz

Awards
By Test Base I mean something that will act as a base to keep your libido going, decrease the lethargic side effects and keep you mood up whilst you're on cycle.
DHEA is a nice and smooth standard Test Base. OL's Sup3r-DHEA and BPS' Dermacrine are both good Test/DHEA bases with minimal potential sides.
Epi-Andro is a DHT Base that along with all the benefits of a DHEA base will also provide some cutting/fat loss benefits.
Dang. Ok cool and thanks both of you guys for the info. I guess I will try to source a test base before I start and from what I understood only run the rad for a month??

Cidaweighz

Cidaweighz

Awards
Oh and I don't need any fat loss aids lol I'm at about 4K calories a day right now.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Dang. Ok cool and thanks both of you guys for the info. I guess I will try to source a test base before I start and from what I understood only run the rad for a month??
Test Base (Dermacrine/Sup3r-DHEA)
PCT (Clomid and Test Booster)
Pharma Grade AI (Exemestane/Aromasin)
On Cycle Support (Ar1macare Pro)

You're going to need all of these before you start you SARM run. Run the RAD for up to 6 weeks if you want but 4 weeks seems to be the cut off for most as the sides usually catch up by that point

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Theoretically you can try to run the RAD as long as you feel comfortable. I just specified a month as at that point the lethargy becomes apparent and non-alleviable for most guys. This is what makes RAD unique; that typical test bases dont seem to minimise the lethargy.

Cidaweighz

Cidaweighz

Awards
Jeez ya apparently I took people word for nothing. ****ty but I appreciate you guys helping me out. I just wasted a bunch of money for nothing is what it sounds like.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Jeez ya apparently I took people word for nothing. ****ty but I appreciate you guys helping me out. I just wasted a bunch of money for nothing is what it sounds like.
You haven't wasted your money at all. As I said, RAD is a great bulking SARM and will really help you add some size. We're just giving you the information and pointers you need before you actually jump in and take it.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would think Osta / LGD / MK and GW all spaced out accordingly beginning with Osta then incorporating the LGD, then MK (long run) and GW in there somewhere for the fats reduction during a nice push towards gainz. 8-12 weeks. (YK is a steroid, or so I have read because of it's backbone, and RAD, well it comes with it's own set of sides based on dosing, but no, you haven't wasted any money - so with those, you need to buck up your on cycle support even more.)

Of course Test Base, and then you seem to have the PCT ready to go.
On cycle support like Ar1macare, Joints, and any ancillary supports (i.e., Vitamin C, D)

This is what I am thinking for my next cycle in a few months.

Cidaweighz

Cidaweighz

Awards
Awesome I read through most of it last night before I went to bed. Thanks again guys I'm not going to start that cycle until I source the rest of the goods I need. I know the rules say no names and sources but is there maybe someone who can message me a site I can get both from and only pay shipping once? Or will I have to source it all individually? Sorry for the 77 questions but I'm feel fortunate to have your guys brains to get the right info.

Cidaweighz

Cidaweighz

Awards
Oh and if I read that correctly the suggested mg of rad daily is 4-12mg? Mine are 9mg each so only one daily? Does that sound right?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Oh and if I read that correctly the suggested mg of rad daily is 4-12mg? Mine are 9mg each so only one daily? Does that sound right?
9mg is pretty much bang on sweet spot for RAD, so yeah, 1 per day with your highest fat intake meal.

Fareal04

Awards
What I've done previously is rad for 4 weeks with LGD for 8 weeks or so. Rad pretty much works right away while LGD can 2-3 weeks to start working.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PatWheeler Anabolics 7
Supplements 14
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 0