Liquid sarms dosing

PatWheeler

PatWheeler

Awards
I recently read somewhere that when dosing liquid sarms you should take them directly, meaning not to mix them with anything to blunt the taste. The comments weren’t talking about it getting diluted, but that some may stick to the wall of the cup and you wouldn’t get the full dose.

Any sense to that? Seems a little far fetched but figured I’d check here first.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Squirt it directly into your mouth, It will be nasty, but that's the price you pay for wanting to be swole.

wrastler163

Awards
Squirt it directly into your mouth, It will be nasty, but that's the price you pay for wanting to be swole.
This. I'm guessing its because most RC are alcohol based and something like 5% of alcohol gets absorbed directly through your mouth.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My latest RC have been sulfuric acid based I think

wrastler163

Awards
My latest RC have been sulfuric acid based I think
haha im struggling now because I used to always get a mouthful of water then squirt the RC's in until I read something similar to the OP, but hey do it for the gainz right?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I used to always get a mouthful of water then squirt the RC's in
That's what I do. What you don't want to do is squirt it into a bottle or a cup and then drink that, because it can stick to the sides of the bottle/ cup.

PatWheeler

PatWheeler

Awards
Yeah I figured this out when a cap got stuck halfway down my throat once and I coughed 30 minutes later. Nasty.

Glad I asked. Thanks for the answers.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
Nycnano Peptide/Research 4
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 6