TIG3R54's unsponsored 1/Epi andro Log

TIG3R54

TIG3R54

Awards
What's up fellas, I've been lurking on this forum for a while and figured I'd start a log on OL SUP3R-1 and SUP3R-Epi run I'm going to do. This is my 2nd PH Cycle just FYI.

Stats:
Height: 73
Weight: 187
BF: ~10% (not sure)

Dosage:
Sup3r-1 330/330/330/330/330/330

Sup3r-Epi 500/500/500/500/500/500 may run 750 for the 6 weeks instead I haven't quite decided.

GenoFlex: as recommended (combat dry joints)
Ar1micare: half dose throughout cycle
Carlson Fish oil
Multi

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Alphmax: as recommended 8weeks.
Follidrone 2.0 (good s***)
Multi
Fish oil

Diet:
Modified paleo diet, as much as I can cram down. Not counting macros.

I'll keep you all updated on how this cycle goes every day or so. Also, if you have anything to add that would be great! I'll get pics later on today.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro I have just started a very similar log but with 4ad thrown in too

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Ditch the epi I'm 3 weeks into this cycle and my hair is disappearing, no histOry of MPB

TIG3R54

TIG3R54

Awards
Ditch the epi I'm 3 weeks into this cycle and my hair is disappearing, no histOry of MPB
Shoot, well I just finished my first dose. I'm going to ride it out and see what happens. Thanks for the heads up bro

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
I have mpb and am doing a similar cycle. I'm hoping my pura d'or dht blocking shampoo will help

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I'd advise you increase your run for an extra few weeks, maybe go for an eight or nine week cycle. Andro's don't really start to kick in until week 3, so you'll be ending your cycle just as the gains start to set in on a six week run.

TIG3R54

TIG3R54

Awards
I thought about running 8. I'll need a third bottle of 1-andro if that's the case. May pyramid up to stretch it out an extra week, or just spend the extra money. We will see when the time comes

sespress

Awards
I ran Epi up to 1000 (starting at 500 and going up) and no shedding. I think it's person to person, not forgetting family history (my 60 dad has a full head of hair). I did get very very stiff despite stretching but I was able to work around it.

And there's blocking shampoo. Or discontinue at first signs.

I otherwise liked the stuff a lot, I used 4-Andro with and MK 677. Great experience.

OP, eager to hear how this stacks with super 1. Careful of shedding it does happen but not always.

sespress

Awards
I'd advise you increase your run for an extra few weeks, maybe go for an eight or nine week cycle. Andro's don't really start to kick in until week 3, so you'll be ending your cycle just as the gains start to set in on a six week run.
Agreed. Went 8 weeks and the last 3-4 were easily the best. I also went up in dose towards the end.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I thought about running 8. I'll need a third bottle of 1-andro if that's the case. May pyramid up to stretch it out an extra week, or just spend the extra money. We will see when the time comes
3rd bottle? Couldn't you get the Elite bottles?

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Subbing as I'll be doing super 1 and epi at the same doses for 8 weeks starting the new year. I also have super 4 but still debating on throwing that in there. Good luck

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Subbing as I'll be doing super 1 and epi at the same doses for 8 weeks starting the new year. I also have super 4 but still debating on throwing that in there. Good luck
I'd suggest throwing in a small dose of your Sup3r-4, 110-220mg per day, in with your 1-Andro and Epi-Andro to help keep your estrogen from dropping and keep your joints comfortable.

TIG3R54

TIG3R54

Awards
So just finished up day 2.....
6am
Did a circuit style workout at with body weight.
7pm
Legs/abs

Nothing noticeable yet except maybe a little placebo strength. Other than that just a solid day of working out. I'll update again in a day or so.

TIG3R54

TIG3R54

Awards
Day 3:

9am
Crossfit/1RM snatch

11am
Deadlift/back

Still not much to comment on. Hunger is up, but could be 2 workouts a day. I'm up to 191 on the scale, most likely just fluctuation. Only thing to note is do NOT take the epi close to bed time or you will not sleep.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:

9am
Crossfit/1RM snatch

11am
Deadlift/back

Still not much to comment on. Hunger is up, but could be 2 workouts a day. I'm up to 191 on the scale, most likely just fluctuation. Only thing to note is do NOT take the epi close to bed time or you will not sleep.
Just about to start Epi soon. How are you finding it as a preworkout? Energy and focus there?

TIG3R54

TIG3R54

Awards
Its a nice energy boost, I haven't noticed much with focus or anything like that, but it definitely wakes me up. Almost like a cup of coffee

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Its a nice energy boost, I haven't noticed much with focus or anything like that, but it definitely wakes me up. Almost like a cup of coffee
Cool. I will be replacing my PWO with Epi soon and I'm hoping it matches my PWO for staying power. How many caps u dose PWO?

TIG3R54

TIG3R54

Awards
I'm just dosing one at a time about 4 hours apart

TIG3R54

TIG3R54

Awards
Just went for a 2 mile run, and the shin pumps were out of this world....should I back off on the epi or start with taurine and see if this helps?

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
In for the progress, you going to post before/after pics?

TIG3R54

TIG3R54

Awards
Yeah I am, I need to get those up today actually

sespress

Awards
Just went for a 2 mile run, and the shin pumps were out of this world....should I back off on the epi or start with taurine and see if this helps?
You know I had massive cramping and twitchy muscles with Epi, but only late in the run at a high dose. Try taurine, see if it goes away. People rave about how effective it is.

TIG3R54

TIG3R54

Awards
Week 1 overview:

Other than the little bit of cramping I had during the run everything is going well. Strength is slowly increasing. One thing I noticed is recovery time is unreal, I can finish a workout and 5 minutes later I'm ready to go again. Weight is up to 192 overall feeling good.

TIG3R54

TIG3R54

Awards
Also dropped epi to 500 for a few days, I've got a 5k coming up and I want to be able to stand up at the end lol. Also hit arms today, pump was incredible. Could've stayed all night!

TIG3R54

TIG3R54

Awards
Well bad news,
I managed to break my foot last week so I had to cut the cycle way short. Will be running nolva as prescribed for 3 weeks along with alpha max and follidrone. Hopefully try again in the spring

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Bugger! Sorry to hear that. Was a good start to your run. No chance of training around the foot? Leg extensions/curls as opposed to squats. Never fun to cut a cycle short. Goodluck with a speedy recovery.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
**** sorry to hear was excited to see the results