Nipple lump while OFF cycle

dougEfresh

Awards
Ok so the last cycle I did was test cup at 500 but that was about 8 months ago? I suffered a hernia and fell of for awhile but point is im healed and about to start another cycle.

So while I was healing I had a lump under my right nip. This is months after pct. I came off the cycle completely normal. Months later it came up. It might be from drinking a lot of IPA's (stopped drinking them) but I'm not sure.

I have done a week and a half of adex and the soreness is gone but lump is still there. I've used adex before while on cycle and it immediately eradicated it.

Thing is i just started a cycle. First pin was last night. A test and EQ cycle.

I've gotten various suggestions, including chlomid, nolva, letro and even proviron.

Help. My adex isn't working and I don't know what to do being that I'm starting a cycle now.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
You should take care of that lump with letro or exemestane plus raloxiphene before cycling again. Search for gyno reversal protocol.

Stop cycling now that is early and take care of the lump, otherwise it will flare on every cycle and you may be forced to cut short your future cycles

dougEfresh

Awards
Well I have clomid nolva and adex on deck now. I've tried adex solo. I was suggested to take nolva. And I can always wait to start my cycle since I've only pinned once...

dougEfresh

Awards
Right but I don't know where to get Raloxiphene sooo

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Right but I don't know where to get Raloxiphene sooo
Nolva will work just fine. Start the Nolva at 20mg ED until the situation greatly improves. Continue taking your AI as well. Within the first 7 days you should see some drastic improvements. At that point in time you can switch to 10mg ED. If you continue to see improvement or even eradication of the lump, I'd then drop the dose down to 10mg EOD. Continue using your AI at low-moderate doses while on cycle. If the situation starts to go south again, go back to dosing Nolva @ 10mg ED.

I hate to be the guy to say this, but you should know all of this before cycling. Using Nolva on cycle for gyno treatment is basic knowledge.

Good luck with your issue.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My question is, who is advising you on this cycle?