Pulse Dosing LGD

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Currently running LGD and 1 Andro with a Dermacrine base, 2xLeGenD (8mg per day) and 3xSup3r-1 (330mg per day). I'm just thinking about pulse dosing the LGD between workout days and rest days, so dosing would look a little like this,

Workout Days
3xLeGenD (12mg Per Day) 5 days per week.
3xSup3r-1 (330mg per day) 5 days per week.

Rest Days
2xLeGenD (8mg per day) 2 days per week
3xSup3r-1 (330mg per day) 2 days per week.

Any thoughts or ideas on this?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
You could do this if you like. The only difference you will notice is that you save yourself a few capsules at the end of the cycle. Currently doing the same thing right now. ;]

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
You could do this if you like. The only difference you will notice is that you save yourself a few capsules at the end of the cycle. Currently doing the same thing right now. ;]
I'll be using more caps than I originally planned for this run. Was going to keep the LGD at 8mg per day during this cycle, because I've run it before and know what it can do, and I wanted to see what 1-Andro can really do.
Also, lethargy was worse on my rest days last run so putting it back down to 8mg on those days might help after running it higher on the other days

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I'll be using more caps than I originally planned for this run. Was going to keep the LGD at 8mg per day during this cycle, because I've run it before and know what it can do, and I wanted to see what 1-Andro can really do.
Also, lethargy was worse on my rest days last run so putting it back down to 8mg on those days might help after running it higher on the other days
I do notice that if I take 8 mg for a couple of days in a row (as opposed to 12), my BP is slightly lower and my back pumps are slightly less as well. I was planning on taking 16mg this cycle but I no longer feel the need to do so. I am stacking with other compounds as well so this plays into my decision to stay at 8/12 mg of LGD.

I don't suffer any lethargy from LGD, at least I haven't noticed it in the past or this time around either. My base is pretty darn good right now though.

With the long half-life of LGD (and the fact that it doesn't aromatize), the small fluctuations in dosing shouldn't pose any problems. The gains will be good either way.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I do notice that if I take 8 mg for a couple of days in a row (as opposed to 12), my BP is slightly lower and my back pumps are slightly less as well. I was planning on taking 16mg this cycle but I no longer feel the need to do so. I am stacking with other compounds as well so this plays into my decision to stay at 8/12 mg of LGD.

I don't suffer any lethargy from LGD, at least I haven't noticed it in the past or this time around either. My base is pretty darn good right now though.

With the long half-life of LGD (and the fact that it doesn't aromatize), the small fluctuations in dosing shouldn't pose any problems. The gains will be good either way.
What are you stacking it with this time round?

I don't know if it was really lethargy but things just seemed like more of an effort than they shouls have been. The energy was there but I felt sluggish and draggy.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
What are you stacking it with this time round?

I don't know if it was really lethargy but things just seemed like more of an effort than they shouls have been. The energy was there but I felt sluggish and draggy.
This was the cycle that I was supposed to run a few months ago, which I then had to stop after a couple weeks because of an injury. I started with RAD/LGD/4-Andro/Dermacrine. I'm currently on LGD/11-KT/4-Andro/Super-DHEA and I've just recently thrown some TD Test on top for some added fun. It was free so why not? I definitely have to watch my BP after applying 3 TD's first thing in the morning!!

What was your BP on training days vs. non-training days? Also, were your cals/macros lower on non-training days? Sometimes playing around with nutrients or nutrient-timing can help with energy levels. It's one of those things though that we have to figure out for ourselves with trial and error.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
This was the cycle that I was supposed to run a few months ago, which I then had to stop after a couple weeks because of an injury. I started with RAD/LGD/4-Andro/Dermacrine. I'm currently on LGD/11-KT/4-Andro/Super-DHEA and I've just recently thrown some TD Test on top for some added fun. It was free so why not? I definitely have to watch my BP after applying 3 TD's first thing in the morning!!

What was your BP on training days vs. non-training days? Also, were your cals/macros lower on non-training days? Sometimes playing around with nutrients or nutrient-timing can help with energy levels. It's one of those things though that we have to figure out for ourselves with trial and error.
So have you droped the RAD? 4 Andro, Sup3r-DHEA And TD Test?! Damn, Sounds like you got all of your bases covered then haha!

BP was pretty consistent throughout tbh. I took two readings a day, first one in the morning before breakfast and the second one before dinner in the evening. I really limited my sodium last time though, which is why I'm keeping a closer eye on my BP this time round whilst not limiting sodium to see if it makes any difference. Yeah, my meal set up was different on rest days because of work, which is what I put the sluggishness down to. Instead of spreading 3,500kcals across 5/6 meals, like on training days, I was having 4 larger meals instead.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I ran RAD (stacked) two times previously with no lethargy. It hit me this time so I dropped it and felt better within a couple days. Despite my knowledge on the possible side-effects of RAD, I was still surprised when I finally felt it's wrath. This is why I often tell people that past cycle experiences do NOT always predict future cycle experiences. You could run 500mg of Test per week and be great one cyce and then run the same cycle down the road and see a host of negative sides. As far as the RAD goes, 4-Andro and Super-DHEA were no match for the lethargy. On a side note, the quick weight gain on 12mg RAD, 8mg LGD and 220mg 4-Andro is pretty cool. Most of that was the RAD for sure.

Sodium is not necessarily a bad thing, although it's effects (or imbalances) can be amplified with the use of anabolics. I find that increasing potassium (and magnesium) does a better job than limiting sodium to a point where it begins to be counter-productive. Consistency with sodium intake seems to be the best bet overall. So, basically finding a healthy sodium range for yourself and then eliminating the drastic fluctuations in your intake.

If you feel tired on your off days, play around with your macro timing until you find a sweet spot.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised you got that much lethargy considering you had two bases with it. I'm interested by RAD, I will probably get round to running it next year, maybe with an strong Epi-Andro base.

I tried to play around with my macros on that run, but the way I was working I just ate when I could. Meal prep really helped me stick to the plan though, thank god.

On a side note, how's the TD Test treating you?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised you got that much lethargy considering you had two bases with it. I'm interested by RAD, I will probably get round to running it next year, maybe with an strong Epi-Andro base.

I tried to play around with my macros on that run, but the way I was working I just ate when I could. Meal prep really helped me stick to the plan though, thank god.

On a side note, how's the TD Test treating you?
Some members have gotten lethargy with RAD even on injectable Testosterone. Dermacrine was enough of a base for me in the past, but 4-Andro/Super-DHEA was not (this time). Different cycle though, and I don't think substituting Dermacrine for Super-DHEA would have made any difference. In my opinion, there's no need to run RAD beyong 12mg, as the gains are nice at that dose. It's a great kicker to a cycle for 3-4 weeks. What I will say about RAD is that I believe (without bloodwork) it effects both kidney and liver function negatively. The darkened urine has happened everytime I ran RAD and it comes on quickly, despite quality cycle support. Things do however get back to "normal" quickly upon cessation of use. Dermacrine and Epi-Andro is a good combination for a base. If the lethargy starts though, take your gains and move on.

The TD Test is a nice boost to the cycle. I got a bit of a bump in libido, vascularity...and blood pressure. The sides are easy to control though. While I don't expect to make any gains on this dose of Test, having a bit more of it in my system is a good thing. The pumps on this stack are pretty cool though!