Seeking info on this product

Spieluhr

Awards
Curious if anyone would give me their input on this product, message me thanks.

Spieluhr

Awards
trying to upload from phone & won't let me. Trying one sec, is it fine to post gear ?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
trying to upload from phone & won't let me. Trying one sec, is it fine to post gear ?
Im pretty sure its fine to post gear just dont post any personal info to implicate yourself

Spieluhr

Awards
Ok let me finish this workout my iPhone won't upload pic

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can't post labels if it contains a source or sources specifically for the gear.

All in all I wouldn't even post a pic of gear. Mods don't like it

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
You can't post labels if it contains a source or sources specifically for the gear.

All in all I wouldn't even post a pic of gear. Mods don't like it
Its odd actually.. theyre cool with it if its like banned ds or bottle gear.. but injectable not so much.. not sure why though theyre all scheduled so.. bu then again ive never tried posting pics of gear so i could be way off not sure man just make sure not to implicate yourself

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Its odd actually.. theyre cool with it if its like banned ds or bottle gear.. but injectable not so much.. not sure why though theyre all scheduled so.. bu then again ive never tried posting pics of gear so i could be way off not sure man just make sure not to implicate yourself
Eh I wouldn't take any chances lol don't need to be banned from the forum for that xD not worth it imo

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Eh I wouldn't take any chances lol don't need to be banned from the forum for that xD not worth it imo

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
agreed... however i do secretly send members pictures of my stash through text... im kinky like that.. getting new gear is some erot1c **** LOL

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
agreed... however i do secretly send members pictures of my stash through text... im kinky like that.. getting new gear is some erot1c **** LOL
lol I don't send anything that proves if I use or don't use. Messages are one thing, pictures are hella different lol.

Spieluhr

Awards
Ok someone private message me if you got the time

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
20161015_143459-800x450.jpg

Did someone say gear?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Spieluhr

Awards
I found source just no information on the maker/pharmaceutical company.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Probably because a lot of banned designers are still legal in other countries, while injectables aren't so much, i dunno

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need anybody to test if it's gtg? I'm a virgin to needles, I'll feel the effects for sure and be sure to give you feedback
I'm "testing" it right now! This is just for my cycle, going to be burning these little vials up

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm "testing" it right now! This is just for my cycle, going to be burning these little vials up
Yea man, wasn't actually expecting you to say yes, was messing with ya

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

sespress

Awards
Probably because a lot of banned designers are still legal in other countries, while injectables aren't so much, i dunno
There's always a stigma with needles. Even if the injectables are safer than a lot of designers the pills just "seem" safer, less offensive. People think dirty junky when they see or hear injectable. It doesn't always make sense.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There's always a stigma with needles. Even if the injectables are safer than a lot of designers the pills just "seem" safer, less offensive. People think dirty junky when they see or hear injectable. It doesn't always make sense.
Unless you aren't cleaning the area, you're reusing needles, basically using unsafe practices, injecting will always be much safer and better than orals.

sespress

Awards
Unless you aren't cleaning the area, you're reusing needles, basically using unsafe practices, injecting will always be much safer and better than orals.
I agree, we know better. I happen to be using oral ph right now BC I don't have access to real gear, and I have a girl who is taking some convincing that oral is even OK, so it'll be some time before I can get her to be OK with pins. But yeah eventually I'll have the conversation about metabolism, liver enzymes and such.

You know there's a huge dope epidemic going on too. So that makes syringes even more despicable for the under informed.