Newb Seeking some info....

Snaz

Awards
Hey all, new to the forum and am hoping to find some usefull info. I've been lifting for about 3 years now and am considering some form of oral steroid. I know a few people who have used dianabol and am beggining to research it myself. If anyone has threads in mind on this site that contain usefull information for someone considering beginning a cycle it would be helpfull. Any and all info is appreciated!

- Snaz

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I personally went with a "milder" steroid cycle first to get used to the idea of what is involved with cycling, supplementing and post cycle therapy'n to get them all SOLID before I'd hit into the hard stuff. Having them solid helps with keeping my body better protected (I'd like to think anyways haha) but see better increased gains. I started with Havoc pulsing for 6 wks...Havoc ED cycle 4 wks...and planning later Superdrol pulsing and cycling...and so forth...I want the experience first. ~personal reference~

There are great threads here on all kinds of steroids...just take the time to read through them bro...

Snaz

Awards
Thanks for the input! And yah, i've been lurking on this forum reading up as much as I can... One thing i should have mentioned in this thread is a bit about myslef; I'm 21 / 5'8" / 150lbs / and been lifting on and off for about 3-4 years. almost all the posts I'm reading mention something todo with cycle support, both during and post. could someone shed some light on this for me?

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input! And yah, i've been lurking on this forum reading up as much as I can... One thing i should have mentioned in this thread is a bit about myslef; I'm 21 / 5'8" / 150lbs / and been lifting on and off for about 3-4 years. almost all the posts I'm reading mention something todo with cycle support, both during and post. could someone shed some light on this for me?
Yes cycle support is highly recommended on cycle and in PCT as it protects the liver and helps it function more efficiently in protecting the liver from the methyls in the compounds of oral steroids as methyl substances cause alot of stress on the liver and also causing BP, cholesterol, lipids, etc to rise and/or go out of wake...but cycle support is even just a good product to take all-around as it has...in a to-the-point explanation...Red Yeast Rice for cardiovascular purposes, NAC for liver, Milk Thistle for liver, Hawthorne Berry for arteries and blood vessels, Saw Palmetto for prostate, Celery Seed Extract as it's a powerful antioxidant and a few other additives in it as well so as you can generally see this is a great all-around product to use around/during/PCT/after cycling to help your body! That's my general census on cycle support.

Give you an example:

I am currently in my 3rd week of a pulsing cycle of Havoc which I'm dosing 20mg pre workout, 20mg post (serving size 10mg) and taking cycle support (among other supplements) 1 scoop AM, 1 scoop PM EVERYDAY!

Hope that helps and glad to see your researching...continue as you were :thumbsup: