Msten/mk 677 cycle help

blessard1

Awards
Gonna start my first cycle with Msten (12/12/12/12) and MK 677 at 12.5 mg for the first week and then bump up to 25 mg for a couple months. I will also be taking ar1macare by olympus labs, heard its a good on cycle. What do you guys think? I'm confused on whether to take clomid or nolva as pct as well? do i need a test base? should i take a different cycle support on pct or stick with ar1macare? sorry for all the questions but i want to do this right haha any other suggestions would be great!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Yes on clomid for 4 weeks at your regular PCT doses. Test base will be a very good idea for an msten run. Also I'd bump up that msten to at least 20mg/day. If you have extra cash adding extra tudca makes a big difference.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would add Dermacrine no doubt as a test base. Clomid will bring your test back faster but both serms will do the trick. Also agree with goodvibes, 20mg of msten at least don't waste your time here. I hope you have Arm1care Pro as well not just Arm1care

blessard1

Awards
Yes on clomid for 4 weeks at your regular PCT doses. Test base will be a very good idea for an msten run. Also I'd bump up that msten to at least 20mg/day. If you have extra cash adding extra tudca makes a big difference.
Okay cool so clomid at 25/25/25/25 be good? I'm 21 and test is normal so do you think i need a strong test base or DAA do the trick? just curious also the pills are 12mg a pill so do i start out with two pills then or start with one for a couple days? There is TUDCA in the ar1macare pro as well, is that enough?

blessard1

Awards
I would add Dermacrine no doubt as a test base. Clomid will bring your test back faster but both serms will do the trick. Also agree with goodvibes, 20mg of msten at least don't waste your time here. I hope you have Arm1care Pro as well not just Arm1care
Yes its Ar1macare pro. Is there a certain brand of demacrine you'd recommend?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
DAA will not help at all, with Msten around the middle of week 2 your libido will crash and you'll lose some motivation without a real test base. Dermacrine works best for me. You could use Epiandro or 4-Andro as well. I personally would dose the Msten for 5 weeks 12/24/24/24/24 with dermacrine and a cycle support. Msten is also pretty suppressive I would dose the clomid at 50/25/25/25 or 50/50/25/12.5

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes its Ar1macare pro. Is there a certain brand of demacrine you'd recommend?

Dermacrine is a product by BPS. One of the best companies out there, check them out.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just trust me my man, seem and a test base are a must. I made the mistaken of running my first cycle without them before I found this website. It was a brutal experience.

blessard1

Awards
DAA will not help at all, with Msten around the middle of week 2 your libido will crash and you'll lose some motivation without a real test base. Dermacrine works best for me. You could use Epiandro or 4-Andro as well. I personally would dose the Msten for 5 weeks 12/24/24/24/24 with dermacrine and a cycle support. Msten is also pretty suppressive I would dose the clomid at 50/25/25/25 or 50/50/25/12.5
Okay thanks man! I'll look into those test bases. I've also read stuff about AI, are those really needed?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not for your current compounds, you shouldn't need one. A lot of guys will say to be safe, but personally I wouldn't spend the extra cash here. I have heard the water retention on mk677 can be brutal though and it may help with that

blessard1

Awards
Not for your current compounds, you shouldn't need one. A lot of guys will say to be safe, but personally I wouldn't spend the extra cash here. I have heard the water retention on mk677 can be brutal though and it may help with that
I'm not really too worried about water retention cause I'm pretty lean but I'll be sure to keep an eye on it. Also does the dosage of msten or the test base have anything to do with weight? cause I'm a pretty light dude, like 140.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
is this your first cycle?

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Just did and msten/dermacrine ended up being a little over 5 weeks. UsING clomid for pct and used arm1care pro and TUDCA during cycle

blessard1

Awards
Went awesome was my first cycle besides some andros. My weigjt started at 165 I believe and I'm now 8 days into pct holding about 190-191 At 5'9.
Wow I'm excited now lol. What was your demacrine dosed at?

blessard1

Awards
Just did and msten/dermacrine ended up being a little over 5 weeks. UsING clomid for pct and used arm1care pro and TUDCA during cycle
Doesn't ar1macare have tudca? What's the reasoning for taking more?

blessard1

Awards
Don't be scared to eat! I did 3 pumps dermacrine every mornings. And yes it has tudca just not very much.
Okay gotcha. And I'm hoping the Mk 677 will give me the appetite boost to make some big gains!

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
All clomid is oral. Guessing your meaning liquid vs tablets.
I got tablets

blessard1

Awards
Just stoppedm pct is a time to let your hormones restore back to normal
Did you continue to take Ar1macare pro with your pct? Also, which brand did you use for the extra TUDCA?

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Did you continue to take Ar1macare pro with your pct? Also, which brand did you use for the extra TUDCA?
Did not continue arm1care but did finish using the TUDCA had some left over because I was only taking 3 caps per day. I used OL tudca.

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Did not continue arm1care but did finish using the TUDCA had some left over because I was only taking 3 caps per day. I used OL tudca.

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards

blessard1

Awards
Did you just not want to carry on ar1macare with pct or is it not necessary?

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Did you just not want to carry on ar1macare with pct or is it not necessary?
Probably not necessary. Others my chime in and no more then I do. I'm using lgi rehab which is an a OTC pct product

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would do 4 pumps of dermacrine daily if I were you. The Arm1care Pro is not necessary for PCT and you probably don't need the TUDCA for one methyl although it would be wise. If I were you I would run my cycle like so...

Week 1-5: Msten 12/24/24/24/24
Dermacrine 4/4/4/4/4
Arm1care Pro
Weeks 5-9: Clomid 50/25/25/12.5
Alphamax XT
Follidrone 2.0 or Androcrine

blessard1

Awards
I would do 4 pumps of dermacrine daily if I were you. The Arm1care Pro is not necessary for PCT and you probably don't need the TUDCA for one methyl although it would be wise. If I were you I would run my cycle like so...

Week 1-5: Msten 12/24/24/24/24
Dermacrine 4/4/4/4/4
Arm1care Pro
Weeks 5-9: Clomid 50/25/25/12.5
Alphamax XT
Follidrone 2.0 or Androcrine
Dont have a lot of money to play with so out of Alphamax XT and Follidrone/Androcrine which is more important?

blessard1

Awards
Dont have a lot of money to play with so out of Alphamax XT and Follidrone/Androcrine which is more important?
Also if i bought 30 pills at 25 mgs a piece it would equal out to me missing three days of 12.5 mg doses at the end of pct. is that big deal if i skip out on those last 3 days cause i dont want to have to purchase more clomid than i need?

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Also if i bought 30 pills at 25 mgs a piece it would equal out to me missing three days of 12.5 mg doses at the end of pct. is that big deal if i skip out on those last 3 days cause i dont want to have to purchase more clomid than i need?
Clomid is usually 50mg. And I would also just do the standard 50/50/25/25. Which o believe is 21 50mg clomid.

blessard1

Awards
Clomid is usually 50mg. And I would also just do the standard 50/50/25/25. Which o believe is 21 50mg clomid.

for some reason i cant post a link on here but the website im looking at have them here at 30 25mg for $43 and 30 50mg for $50...

blessard1

Awards
for some reason i cant post a link on here but the website im looking at have them here at 30 25mg for $43 and 30 50mg for $50...
If its safer to go the 50/50/25/25 route then i'll just do that

blessard1

Awards
50/50/25/25 is your standard proven PCT protocol, so I see no reason to change it.
How did the mk help for your pct? I'm thinking of taking it on cycle and off for the boost in appetite cause natually my appetite is horrible. or should i take mk for a months before cycle and continue use on and off cycle? thoughts?