Ostarine Olympus Labs

enzo73

Awards
Hello guys, I am writing from Italy and so excuse my English. I'm 43 years old. I started a cycle of OL Ostar1ne to 20 mg per day. After nine days I had testicular pain, but reading on the OL website that was not suppressive so I continued for another 7 days. Then I read here on the forum that instead is suppressive and then I had the super3pct OL and I started taking it to 8 cps a day instead of 10 cps. That's better, but I will stop this cycle to four weeks and will continue to use repos to the end of the box.
Because in April I wanted to do another cycle ostarine, I must immediately take a pct together? If I do 15 mg instead of 20 mg per mass you can fit?
Thanks to those who helped me

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I dont understand this at all please describe your exact question and what you're wondering in italian and ill answer you in italian

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ostarine is suppressive, Sup3r PCT will do absolutely nothing for you while on cycle to prevent suppression or keep test functioning so save your money. Get a Serm and educate yourself before you start supplementing with something that you have no idea how to use.

enzo73

Awards
Ar1macare da Olympus Labs è un buon prodotto ?

phoenix4

phoenix4

Awards
Hi, I'm 41 y. Probably you have a previous condition or have low T. Ostarine is not suppressive like steroids or prohormones, but still suppressive. However, if you have testicular pain, the next step is visit the doctor ASAP!!
I hope your pain will be nothing serious

enzo73

Awards
I dont understand this at all please describe your exact question and what you're wondering in italian and ill answer you in italian
Vorrei sapere se avete esperienze con Ostrar1ne e cosa avete fatto . Grazie

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Your English isn't bad, you literally just don't know how to speak it lol

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vorrei sapere se avete esperienze con Ostrar1ne e cosa avete fatto . Grazie

Ho usato ostarine sia da Olympus e nutrizione focalizzata senza dolore ai testicoli. 20mg è il mio dosaggio preferito per la costruzione muscolare. 15mg mi ha aiutato a tenere sul muscolo durante il taglio grasso. Ho corso 25mg per 12 settimane e mi sono sentito un po 'di torpore intorno settimana 9, ma ha riordinato dopo aver terminato il ciclo di 12 settimane.

Google Translate FTW?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im just here for italian women

rrosari5

Awards
Since he is on cycle the best option for him shall be an Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) (E.g. Exemestane, Anastrozole). Right?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Ostarine is suppressive - full stop. You need a SERM. 25mg for 6 weeks took one user from 557ng/dl, to 124ng/dl. Then a Natty/OCT "PCT" for 4 weeks didn't even manage to get him back to baseline (557), it only got him to 467 (which IMO means just his body did that and the OTC PCT was useless). Don't know anything about ball pain. Get a SERM.

Edit: All that said, I'm not sure how much suppression has occurred after 16 days - you'd have to dig into the studies, and extrapolate. But "Better SERM than sorry " is what I always say (actually, I just made that up).

enzo73

Awards
Ostarine is suppressive, Sup3r PCT will do absolutely nothing for you while on cycle to prevent suppression or keep test functioning so save your money. Get a Serm and educate yourself before you start supplementing with something that you have no idea how to use.
You are right brother, but in Italy there are forums where you can discuss these products. In Italy's doping. On all sites that sell ostarine, said they were not suppressive up to four weeks, you do not need anything, you do not need to order a Pct. All bull****. I'll stop at 4 weeks. There is a genuine protocol for the use of ostarine, what to take and what to take next in the cycle? Thanks to those who can help me.

phoenix4

phoenix4

Awards
Hi Enzo, the right protocol for taking osta is educate yourself, research research and research, here are tons of threads, i think a standard protocol usefull for everyone is inexistent because every body is different.
Just take care and buy a serm.

enzo73

Awards
Hi Enzo, the right protocol for taking osta is educate yourself, research research and research, here are tons of threads, i think a standard protocol usefull for everyone is inexistent because every body is different.
Just take care and buy a serm.
Thanks friend . As SERM okay Alphamax or Nolvadren xt?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Thanks friend . As SERM okay Alphamax or Nolvadren xt?
Those are not SERMs. You need either Clomid (Clomiphene), or Nolvadex (Tamoxifen). They are drugs - no idea on their availability in Italy. There are other SERMs like Toremifene and Raloxifene, but they are harder to get/more expensive (also drugs).

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You are right brother, but in Italy there are forums where you can discuss these products. In Italy's doping. On all sites that sell ostarine, said they were not suppressive up to four weeks, you do not need anything, you do not need to order a Pct. All bull****. I'll stop at 4 weeks. There is a genuine protocol for the use of ostarine, what to take and what to take next in the cycle? Thanks to those who can help me.
Osta doesnt do much in 4 weeks. This is when it just starts to kick in. If your only doing 4 weeks I would stop, get what you need then restart

rrosari5

Awards
Osta doesnt do much in 4 weeks. This is when it just starts to kick in. If your only doing 4 weeks I would stop, get what you need then restart
So the recommendation would be to do a 4 week cycle > PCT > Time off. Then restart another OSTA or do different cycle?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
6 weeks at 25mg dropped a guy from 557 to 124 - you saying most of that occurred in the last two weeks? I can't recall the exact time frames from some of the studies, but I want to say at least one showed suppression after 3 weeks. It wasn't a lot, but the dose was only 1 or 3mg - taking 7x-8x more is a lot. If you run post cycle bloods, then you'll know what you need to do, if you don't, I say you are nuts (pun intended) not to do a full PCT after even 3 weeks on high doses.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
people are really still doing 4 week cycles of non methyls? Talk about a waste.