Running Gear with Slin Pins

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
By mid-November I'm going to run a Test Prop/Masteron 12-week cycle and really don't hope to gain a lot (more definition, lean mass). Certainly don't want the bloat, water weight that you lose once you run a PCT. Since I will likely be injecting EOD, I'm looking into alternative methods of injecting gear. I'm not adversely opposed to IM injections (as I already am on TRT but will cease once I start my cycle), however I want to avoid the deep muscle pain and scar tissue that develops from multiple injections. Another reason is due to the soreness I'm usually unable to work out that body part the same day I inject, and from what I'm reading backloading Insulin Syringes with slow injections (30-45 seconds) really helps in this area .

Also with Slin Pins I'm able to use multiple injection sites which will be needed for shooting EOD (Side Delts, Rear Delts, Pecs, Bi's, Tri's, Quads). Can anyone give me advice on the following questions:

-Needle size and length? (Thinking 29G/30G, 1/2" length)
-Dosage (Was planning 1CC, but others suggest no more than .5CC)

Also, I've read to slowly inject and then once injected to softly massage the area for about a minute. Would like to hear testimony from others on how effective this is. I'm a lean individual already (5'-10" 185lb, 12%bf) and don't want to inject 2ml shots into my flutes EOD for a duration of 12 weeks when Slin Pinning seems to be the way to go.

sespress

Awards
By mid-November I'm going to run a Test Prop/Masteron 12-week cycle and really don't hope to gain a lot (more definition, lean mass). Certainly don't want the bloat, water weight that you lose once you run a PCT. Since I will likely be injecting EOD, I'm looking into alternative methods of injecting gear. I'm not adversely opposed to IM injections (as I already am on TRT but will cease once I start my cycle), however I want to avoid the deep muscle pain and scar tissue that develops from multiple injections. Another reason is due to the soreness I'm usually unable to work out that body part the same day I inject, and from what I'm reading backloading Insulin Syringes with slow injections (30-45 seconds) really helps in this area .

Also with Slin Pins I'm able to use multiple injection sites which will be needed for shooting EOD (Side Delts, Rear Delts, Pecs, Bi's, Tri's, Quads). Can anyone give me advice on the following questions:

-Needle size and length? (Thinking 29G/30G, 1/2" length)
-Dosage (Was planning 1CC, but others suggest no more than .5CC)

Also, I've read to slowly inject and then once injected to softly massage the area for about a minute. Would like to hear testimony from others on how effective this is. I'm a lean individual already (5'-10" 185lb, 12%bf) and don't want to inject 2ml shots into my flutes EOD for a duration of 12 weeks when Slin Pinning seems to be the way to go.
I don't know much but would a hot compress help? Bring in more blood to the area?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slin pins work for gear but it sounds like you're going to be injecting a lot more than 1cc at one time so this won't be a good option for you. I would go for a 5/8" needle on the 29 gauge since you want as long as needle as possible to get into the muscle tissue real good. Oil doesn't flow very good through the small gauge but if you heat it up good it's very doable. Pinning my wife with primo right now using slin pins with no issues.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I use 22s lol and my quads are fine the day after. Delts hurt but I can still use them.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established