Suppressed from Ostarine: how do I fight back ?

EmmanuelT

Awards
Hi,

Today is the 30th day of an OL UK Ostar1ne cycle that I had planned to take to 6 weeks.
Or more, depending on the results and how I feel.

This being my first hormonal cycle, I ran it this way :

10mg /day on week 1
15mg /day on week 2
20mg /day on week 3
25mg /day on current week 4

And I was willing to up the dose to 30 mg on week 5 and keep it there till the end of the cycle.
Then, 2 days ago, I started feeling funny.

I'm 42, 6'1 for 190 lbs at 15% BF.
I hit the gym 4-6 times a week and follow a Push/Pull/Legs split.

My bloods prior to beginning the cycle came back with a Test value of 10.07 nmol/L, which is on the lower side of the range that goes from 8.4 to 30 - I live in France, this is how it reads here.

This value equals to 2.90 ng/mL for a "normal" range of 2.42 to 8.65 - again, french readings.

Being on the low side prior to Ostar1ne, its pretty obvious the compound took me out of range.

My prime goal with this cycle is to gain a couple of kilos while shedding body fat.
Which is working pretty fine :
I became noticably leaner during week 3, with a beginning of a 4-pack starting to show.
Pumps are great, I feel fuller all day.

But, as mentioned, 2 days ago I started to feel exhausted with a clearly lower libido. Non-existent would be more accurate.

Yesterday I've had the brilliant idea of taking the pills on an empty stomach first thing upon awakening, which left me very light-headed and with a flu-like feeling. It slowly got better as the day went by but I still felt like sh*t all day.

I still do.
I kept it at 25mg this morning - after eating - and wish to keep the cycle going at least until week 6.

I have some Sup3r PCT at hand and ordered a bottle of Sup3r DHEA which shouldn't be here before 10 days or so.
I can have a SERM and AI within 4 days.

What do you guys suggest ?

Can a low dose of Sup3r PCT help while continuing Osta ?
Should I lower Osta ? But now that I am suppressed, will it do any good ?

Thoughts ?

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
I'm certainly no expert and hopefully someone with more knowledge will chime in. I do know you are not going to fight suppression with test boosters whilst you're still running ostarine. I would not hold any reserve in PCT though and make sure you get a real SERM. Save the Sup3r PCT for your PCT. Sup3r PCT contains 75mg of Arimistane per serving (10 caps) That will take care of estrogen. You shouldn't need to buy an additional AI. Sounds like the Super DHEA is coming in too late for it to be much use this cycle. Perhaps finish up your ostarine run and use the DHEA another time unles you want to extend the cycle.

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
Like was said before, hold the DHEA. I personally used clomid last time and I was back to myself rather quickly.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
the only solution to combat the sides you're talking about is to add a test base (something like 4-andro, trest, test, dermacrine, etc). super pct or any test booster supp will do nothing but piss away your money. Lowering the osta now will do nothing... its too late. the suppression is there and wont go away until pct is in the books.

A couple of other notes:
1) arimistane is garbage for an ai... it will do next to nothign so have something on hand that actually will (adex, aromasin, or at least something proven like inhibit-e)
2) you made a HUGE mistake by not ahving all of your supports and PCT in hand BEFORE you're cycle... now look where you are... stuck hoping and waiting.
3) If you didnt even have a sign of a 4 pack showing you were higher than 15% bf...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the only solution to combat the sides you're talking about is to add a test base (something like 4-andro, trest, test, dermacrine, etc). super pct or any test booster supp will do nothing but piss away your money. Lowering the osta now will do nothing... its too late. the suppression is there and wont go away until pct is in the books.

A couple of other notes:
1) arimistane is garbage for an ai... it will do next to nothign so have something on hand that actually will (adex, aromasin, or at least something proven like inhibit-e)
2) you made a HUGE mistake by not ahving all of your supports and PCT in hand BEFORE you're cycle... now look where you are... stuck hoping and waiting.
3) If you didnt even have a sign of a 4 pack showing you were higher than 15% bf...
20161007_130643-600x700.jpg

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Bummer OP, lesson learnt. Even 500mg/d epiandro couldve kept the lethargy at bay.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
The bull**** from all the supposed SARM's guru's is quite possibly a part of why the OP was under prepared.

omega_spartan

Awards
I remember when I first dipped my toes into osta a while back. Read as much as I could before pulling the trigger on the cycle, but it was all the wrong resources. So many people saying you don't even need a pct, which we all know is bs. Thankfully I went cautious and got a pct, but was still mildly superseded even after my pct run. Felt lethargic, low sex drive, no motivation. Took me a while to get back to feeling normal again with a strict diet, couldn't get my hands on SERMs up here in Canada. I don't have an open minded physician that is onboard with this kind of thing.

What I learned from this is always be cautious, make sure you have an adequate pct in hand before you start a cycle. Including compounds for managing possible sides/worst case scenarios.

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

Today is the 30th day of an OL UK Ostar1ne cycle that I had planned to take to 6 weeks.
Or more, depending on the results and how I feel.

This being my first hormonal cycle, I ran it this way :

10mg /day on week 1
15mg /day on week 2
20mg /day on week 3
25mg /day on current week 4

And I was willing to up the dose to 30 mg on week 5 and keep it there till the end of the cycle.
Then, 2 days ago, I started feeling funny.

I'm 42, 6'1 for 190 lbs at 15% BF.
I hit the gym 4-6 times a week and follow a Push/Pull/Legs split.

My bloods prior to beginning the cycle came back with a Test value of 10.07 nmol/L, which is on the lower side of the range that goes from 8.4 to 30 - I live in France, this is how it reads here.

This value equals to 2.90 ng/mL for a "normal" range of 2.42 to 8.65 - again, french readings.

Being on the low side prior to Ostar1ne, its pretty obvious the compound took me out of range.

My prime goal with this cycle is to gain a couple of kilos while shedding body fat.
Which is working pretty fine :
I became noticably leaner during week 3, with a beginning of a 4-pack starting to show.
Pumps are great, I feel fuller all day.

But, as mentioned, 2 days ago I started to feel exhausted with a clearly lower libido. Non-existent would be more accurate.

Yesterday I've had the brilliant idea of taking the pills on an empty stomach first thing upon awakening, which left me very light-headed and with a flu-like feeling. It slowly got better as the day went by but I still felt like sh*t all day.

I still do.
I kept it at 25mg this morning - after eating - and wish to keep the cycle going at least until week 6.

I have some Sup3r PCT at hand and ordered a bottle of Sup3r DHEA which shouldn't be here before 10 days or so.
I can have a SERM and AI within 4 days.

What do you guys suggest ?

Can a low dose of Sup3r PCT help while continuing Osta ?
Should I lower Osta ? But now that I am suppressed, will it do any good ?

Thoughts ?
What I would do based on my 8 week run @ 30mg a day (no test base) you need to add in a test base as soon as you can, maybe epi andro front load it so its in your system faster. Get a serm for pct, I didn't and I felt weird for some 2 months after taking it
, never ever again will I not use a SERM. Any way I would then crank up your dose to 30mg to make all this suppression worth it.
Ostarine is still very suppressive

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The bull**** from all the supposed SARM's guru's is quite possibly a part of why the OP was under prepared.
Then you guys have been listening to the wrong guru...

omega_spartan

Awards
With so much info out there it can be hard to figure out what is the most correct. Some of the "comprehensive guides" are full of errors. I've learned so much from everyone here just by reading the threads daily in my spare time. yates84 is definitely a very valuable resource.

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
I've never heard anyone say you don't need a serm when taking sarms. Who were you listening to? They are easy and cheap enough to get that it shouldn't even be a reason.

EmmanuelT

Awards
Thank you guys for your inputs.
Lessons learned indeed - I will make sure all my ancilaries are lined up before starting any future cycle.
Anyway.
Some Nolva will be here in a couple of days.
I will keep on running Osta for two weeks and then start a proper PCT with Nolva and Super PCT.

After a few weeks off, I'll use the Sup3r DHEA as a test base for a cycle of LGD.
Or maybe skip the Sarms altogether and pin test. We'll see.

Regarding body fat, I too thought I was around the 20% mark but the impedance scale at my gym would read 15,6% before I started Osta.
I'll step on the scale again once the cycle is over to see what else this interesting experience brought.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lessons learned indeed - I will make sure all my ancilaries are lined up before starting any future cycle.
Anyway.
I will keep on running Osta for two weeks and then start a proper PCT with Nolva and Super PCT.

After a few weeks off, I'll use the Sup3r DHEA as a test base for a cycle of LGD.

Regarding body fat, I too thought I was around the 20% mark but the impedance scale at my gym would read 15,6% before I started Osta.
I'll step on the scale again once the cycle is over to see what else this interesting experience brought.
You need off time in between cycles, time on + pct = time off

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I've never heard anyone say you don't need a serm when taking sarms. Who were you listening to? They are easy and cheap enough to get that it shouldn't even be a reason.
second that,

even dylan da'gickhead mentioned serm- although his definition of what serm in tails is fycking delusional, he does mention the word. never thought i would be giving him credit for anything
yates84 crack open the champagne lol

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you run osta at 5mg each day, pct is a breeze.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyway.

After a great deal of research spawned by some intriguing responses to my log, I have found impedance is fairly useless with an error margin of up to 9%. (7-9%) so you cannot take the reading and believe it. What you can do is track some general progress but even that has been heavily questioned with studies. Dexa is probably the best, but a good dunking will prove to be the most affordable and accurate.

As I said in my current log. It's the mirror that never lies, and images depicting general body fat are great references. If you are seeng your abs, and have a flat stomach you're in the realm of 15%, but if you have a little bit of a tummy like me you know you're closer to 20%.

Kind regards,
M

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is your BP in range? Do you have any lipid support supplements

I would ride it out for 8 weeks if possible. If the sides do not subside, discontinue. Order the SERM now because you will need it in PCT.

You're already suppressed so lowering the dose won't suppress you less. However, if 25mg continues to make you feel like ass, then try a lower dose

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
If you run osta at 5mg each day, pct is a breeze.
just coming off osta cutting cycle 14 weeks total test drop down from 820 to 110 do you recommend to continue 5 mg a day during the pct ( I will use clomid or nolv)

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
just coming off osta cutting cycle 14 weeks total test drop down from 820 to 110 do you recommend to continue 5 mg a day during the pct ( I will use clomid or nolv)
Absolutely not. Why keep yourself suppressed during PCT?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, I was referring to your osta cycle being ran at 5mg per day for 12-20 weeks.

But..... brb.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Well, I was referring to your osta cycle being ran at 5mg per day for 12-20 weeks.

But..... brb.
ahh in that case it's ok i remember that in the past you said that your mates was running 5 mg in pct with great success that's was a rhetorical question anyway...

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, I run low dose osta in pct.

My last cycle was 20 weeks, mix of trest, test, desoxy test, hdrol.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep. My estrogen was high, but that's it.

estradaJ

estradaJ

Awards
So Osta at 20mg, when would you add the test base? No signs of lethargy but really want to run epiandro ??

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
So Osta at 20mg, when would you add the test base? No signs of lethargy but really want to run epiandro ??
Osta+Epiandro (and Androsterone!!) + TD Dhea/Pregnenolone product of choice is really nice stack but even just Osta and Epiandro is nice as well.

Moderate to good progression during cycle with a easy recovery through PCT makes this to one of my favourite stacks.
Nothing extreme in any direction. It is just... Good.

estradaJ

estradaJ

Awards
So 20mg osta, does it matter how or when you dose???

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
So 20mg osta, does it matter how or when you dose???
Dose once a day in the morning, I found it interrupted sleep at night.
It has a 23.8hr half life so once is fine.
Go to 25/30mg if your bulking I did it was awesome noticeable from 20mg but then it's all individual.
I really would run a test base with it epi andro or 4 andro or you will be crushed by lethargy I was, and your sex drive will be low after week 6 or so.
I wouldn't do anything without a base now.
Also make sure you use clomid or nolva to PCT, I didn't and its not fun even though it's mild it leave you feeling weird.

Hope this helps bro!

estradaJ

estradaJ

Awards
Im running 20, was dosing one a time lol breakfast lunch dinner. But im just going to do it all at breakfast

EmmanuelT

Awards
Following Cs1992's advice, I did crank the dose up to 30mg and... now the lethargy's gone. The libido, too, does feel better than during the 4th week crash.
Surprising.
I won't go higher than 30 mg though - this seems to be my sweet spot.

estradaJ

estradaJ

Awards
So real random question here, could i also run Spartan Lean with the Osta&Epi Andro???? Or just save it for another time??