(another post about) Gyno treatment

FranARG

Awards
Hi guys, it has been a while since I been here. I wanted to make this post because it can, maybe, help out someone in the same situation I am.

Background: got gyno, a small not so painful lump behind my right nipple. I got it after my second epi + stano cycle back in 2013. I had to drop my PCT because I ended up in the ICU in the hospital for an internal bleeding, caused by a birth malformation in some of my esophagus blood vessels. Not AAS related at all.
The gyno started to show up around 6 months after I had to drop that PCT.

I went to an endo, did some bloodwork and my prolactin was a little bit high, but not super high so he suggested to wait and see if it went away on its own. It kinda did, but not completely, and the second blood test (around two months later) came up just fine. Gyno was still there, but it was not painful and did not show, so I just moved on. I kept training as usual and try to keep my diet on point, but never touched AAS or PHs again.

Around 3 months ago, while training I noticed a small lump, but this time behind my left nipple. Phuck Phuck Phuck, I thought. I guess that my damn mammary glands are super sensible, and that may be that weed I smoke regularly (yeah, I know that it can cause gyno) has something to do with it. This time the MF did hurt a lot.

Back to the endo, a different one this time. My first blood work came up fine, except my prolactin was a little bit over the limit. We waited one more month, and the second blood test came up just fine, all was good, prolactin seemed to went down on its own. I did not stopped smoking weed in that time.

As a treatment to see if my lumps could get better, he told me to do clomid 50mg ED for two months
I asked him "why not nolva?" He told me that clomid would be better since it would also boost my test a little bit. He did not assure me that it would work and told me that if it did not, the only other way to get rid of those mofos was surgery.

It has been two weeks since I started clomid. No sides so far, apart from me wanting to jump on every girl I see. Also, I do feel a little bit more of extra energy in the gym, but that may just be placebo effect.
Gyno is no longer painful, nipples do not look tender and soft like they used to look. And the lumps are slowly getting smaller.

I will keep you guys posted, if you like.

FranARG

Awards
It has been almost a month since I started taking Clomid. So far, pain has gone completely away, and lumps are significally smaller than they used to be. Also, my nips dont look tender and soft anymore.

I dont know if someone is following this post, but I will keep you guys updated anyway haha.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It has been almost a month since I started taking Clomid. So far, pain has gone completely away, and lumps are significally smaller than they used to be. Also, my nips dont look tender and soft anymore.

I dont know if someone is following this post, but I will keep you guys updated anyway haha.
That's weird, clomid isn't generally used for gyno, more for infertility. Nolva is more commonly used for gyno, but if it works, it works. I'm guessing he will have you taper off the clomid to prevent any rebound, if not I'd mention it. Also, prolactin doesn't create lumps, just puffiness and lactation.