First cycle in a while (Sup3r-1) Correct this for me if needed please!

A Welfare Mom

Awards
Trying to build a cycle right now with OL's Sup3r 1. Was checking out their subforum and saw a lot of people liked it. So I plan on running it as a beginner protocol (220mg for 6 weeks). Now I'm a bit thrown off by the libido loss, I haven't been one to experience it with anything else but it is still a little concerning. I have my PCT completely set up before my actual cycle lol. I was originally planning on running BSL's Chosen 1 and Brutal 4ce stacked but realized they're a bit under dosed.

What do you all think of this cycle for something relatively mild? Thanks for taking the time to read this over everyone!

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Trying to build a cycle right now with OL's Sup3r 1. Was checking out their subforum and saw a lot of people liked it. So I plan on running it as a beginner protocol (220mg for 6 weeks). Now I'm a bit thrown off by the libido loss, I haven't been one to experience it with anything else but it is still a little concerning. I have my PCT completely set up before my actual cycle lol. I was originally planning on running BSL's Chosen 1 and Brutal 4ce stacked but realized they're a bit under dosed.

What do you all think of this cycle for something relatively mild? Thanks for taking the time to read this over everyone!
I would say do 330mg a day for 8 weeks, this would give the best gains and sides shouldn't be an issue at this amount. The only thing I would say is add a test base to run along side it. Wether it be 4 andro, dermacrine or sup3r-dhea.

What do you have set up for PCT

A Welfare Mom

Awards
I would say do 330mg a day for 8 weeks, this would give the best gains and sides shouldn't be an issue at this amount. The only thing I would say is add a test base to run along side it. Wether it be 4 andro, dermacrine or sup3r-dhea.

What do you have set up for PCT
I think just to see how I react, ill hang out at 220 and see how i like it. Was looking into 4 andro as well, what is the proper protocol for that?

As for PCT, either clomid or torem and Sup3r PCT

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
I think just to see how I react, ill hang out at 220 and see how i like it. Was looking into 4 andro as well, what is the proper protocol for that?

As for PCT, either clomid or torem and Sup3r PCT
Clomid and sup3r-PCT should suffice