Cutting with SD

DuiLee

Banned
Awards
I know theres already a couple threads about this but I had some additional questions. First off, everybody I've seen post about this has mentioned some form of thermo or weight loss supplement to stack it with. Is this necessary because I hate these kinds of products. Also, should my diet be any different than one I would use on a natural cut? And finally, do you run the same supplements (milk thistle, red rice yeast, etc.) on cycle and the same pct products? Sorry if this has been posted somewhere else but I couldn't find specific answers in my search.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
some suggest that SD is not that great at cutting. great for a bulker though.

DR X

Awards
I have used it for cutting and it works great. Yes you do need the same supplement protection and PCT when your done. As for additional supplements such as stimulants I do not believe they are necessary. There more for the diet. If you have a good cutter that works for you then go with it. I gained 8lbs in 4 weeks but lost 5% bf. It's been over a month and I have maintained my gains and LBM. I use RXT for PCT.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have seen some cardiovascular issues with SD... endurance etc.

also, watch for calve and low back pumps.... ewww

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
It works great for cutting but is more likely to make you feel bad when cutting. Superdrol is a carb-monster, and if you don't feed it enough then it can get cranky.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
Supplements 33
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Supplements 13
Supplements 1