Lgd/ostarine/s4/gw cycle

franul@

Awards
Guys,

I would like to start recomp/cutting cycle and I am thinking about this layout :

Week
1-8 LGD 4mg
1-12 Ostarine 25mg
1-12 S4 50mg
1-12 GW 20mg

PCT
Nolvadex 40/20/10/10

Please, any advice is appreciated

xGetxLeanX

Awards
Too much. Pick one or 2. LGD is being used for lean bulking, osta is best for cutting/recomp. I know GW is used for fat loss and cardiovascular endurance. Not
sure about S4

xGetxLeanX

Awards
How much cycle experience do you have? If you don't have much, just start small.

franul@

Awards
I have plenty of experience. I'm 41 with years and years of lifting and cycles

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't use s4 in my opinion it gave me vision problems and possibly some thinning of hair just my $.02...

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I think you can run that cycle honestly... I haven't run them altogether by myself, but I have thought about it.
In that case I had lowered the Osta dose and bumped LGD a bit though.
For me Osta is more than enough in the 15-20 mg range, LGD in the 8-12 mg range and S4 50-75 mg and GW aprx 14 mg.

Or just drop Osta OR LGD depending on goals and just go with the triple stack of S4, Osta or LGD and GW.

Some people say that you shouldn't stack Osta and LGD. I don't agree totally but I don't see so much extra benefits with as when you S4 with one of them.

S4 is getting bad reps for the vision sides.. (And probably a little bit because of that fact that our favourite brands doesn't carry it in their line.. ;)) and I get that! You don't want to mess with your vision.

But I like S4 anyway! Treat it with respect and you can get a nice ride with it.

I started to get vision sides over 100 mg but up to that no issues at all. I didn't get so much extra of going up to 100 mg from 75 so I play safe and stay there nowerdays.

franul@

Awards
I think you can run that cycle honestly... I haven't run them altogether by myself, but I have thought about it.
In that case I had lowered the Osta dose and bumped LGD a bit though.
For me Osta is more than enough in the 15-20 mg range, LGD in the 8-12 mg range and S4 50-75 mg and GW aprx 14 mg.

Or just drop Osta OR LGD depending on goals and just go with the triple stack of S4, Osta or LGD and GW.

Some people say that you shouldn't stack Osta and LGD. I don't agree totally but I don't see so much extra benefits with as when you S4 with one of them.

S4 is getting bad reps for the vision sides.. (And probably a little bit because of that fact that our favourite brands doesn't carry it in their line.. ;)) and I get that! You don't want to mess with your vision.

But I like S4 anyway! Treat it with respect and you can get a nice ride with it.

I started to get vision sides over 100 mg but up to that no issues at all. I didn't get so much extra of going up to 100 mg from 75 so I play safe and stay there nowerdays.
Great thanx

xGetxLeanX

Awards
I just think it's going to increase the negative sides with little benefits. Plus it's just going to be more expensive. Just my .02

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't use s4 in my opinion it gave me vision problems and possibly some thinning of hair just my $.02...
I have heard this from a few guys at the gym.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it was while doing a triple stack the gainz were amazing but I am just worried about how it could effect my vision down the road and don't want to go bald