First Test Run

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Hello Guys,

I've done about 15 cycles of orals. Started back in the M1T/Superdrol days and have done pretty much everything to the now newer weaker Andros. My Dad was on Tren for awhile, but I think that's way out of my league. I just want to have a smooth run with solid gains, but low sides.

I'm looking to finally move away from orals and possibly looking at doing my first test run. I just have a few questions that maybe some more experienced members could help with. I apologize upfront for any dumb questions. I have been researching for the past few weeks.

I'm 28, 5'11 210 lbs.

The only issue I really had with orals was high bp/irritability/high ldl/anxiety. The last run I did was epi andro/11-keto/ostarine and felt really good, but had bad anxiety. I believe the androgenic properties are messing with my anti depressant Paxil.

I'm just looking to do a low test run. Open to which form I should start with? I just want to know if I should look for side effects of anxiety and also what kind of gains to expect from a 8-12 week run of Test.

Any type of information would be greatly helpful.

Thanks Lads

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
15 oral runs and you are 28?

How are your bloodwork panels looking?

Test is safer than oral cocktails but I would 100% take a look at your lipids, cholesterol, and hormone panels before jumping on

I'd expect good results on any form, preference may come to the injection frequency you are comfortable with

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Driven2Lift,

Thanks for replying bud. I was an idiot and started taking orals when I was 18. Very very dumb and I'm upset at myself for that. The main thing though is I'm very sensitive to anything I put in my body, so I take low doses of everything. Even at very low doses of orals, I've still managed big gains which is nice. I actually just had blood work done after my last cycle of epiandro/keto-11/ostarine and everything came back great besides slightly elevated cholesterol which is common. I'm on my 4th week of PCT right now and then waiting at least a few months before considering my first Test Run.

I've never injected before, but I don't think it'll be a problem.

I'm looking at running a cycle as follows. Please let me know if you see a problem.

Test-E 400-500mg for 10 weeks. Blockade cycle support. Should I run a 50mg dose of Arimistane as well for estro?

PCT: Nolva 40/40/20/20 with DAA

I guess my main question is. I usually feel like **** on orals and have good gains, but feel like crap, lethargic and get bad anxiety.
I obviously know I should be able to get some nice gains in a 10 week test-e run. I'm just curious on how the overall well being is and if anxiety has ever been an issue for anyone. Also, when does libido begin to tank?

Thanks again for any input gentleman, means a lot!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You 100% need an AI on cycle unless you want to have gyno flare ups. As for your PCT, id throw Clomid in there as well because it's better at kick starting test, I'd also continue AI use in to pct to prevent any gyno rebound. Also drop the DAA it's not nearly as helpful for restarting test as everyone used to think it was.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
You 100% need an AI on cycle unless you want to have gyno flare ups. As for your PCT, id throw Clomid in there as well because it's better at kick starting test, I'd also continue AI use in to pct to prevent any gyno rebound. Also drop the DAA it's not as helpful as everyone used to think it was.
Is Arimistane fine for an AI on cycle? Maybe just 50mg e/d and then possibly drop it down to 25mg during pct with clomid/nolva? Also, should I switch torem instead of Nolva?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Arimistane is ok to try IMO but in the event you get E issues it won't be enough,
You should grab a non OTC AI to have ready just in case

Test cycle will be very different than mixed orals, you may even never lose libido or only see it increase

Anxiety would be user dependant

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is Arimistane fine for an AI on cycle? Maybe just 50mg e/d and then possibly drop it down to 25mg during pct with clomid/nolva? Also, should I switch torem instead of Nolva?
I'm not familiar with airmistane dosages, I've always run Aromasin instead. For aromasin 25mg E/D is good, you might get away with 12.5E/D but that's pushing it. I don't have a lot of knowledge with Torem, I just stick to nolva and Clomid. Just make sure you don't crash your estrogen on cycle.
Arimistane should work, I prefer Aromasin personally because it's tried and true also I know a lot more on aromasin then I do airmistane and its dosages.

As for your libido question, it's possible that itll through the roof on cycle, it'll probably tank through pct tho while your test comes back up

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Would you guys recommend Test E for a first run?

I was thinking of doing something like

300/300/400x8/500/500 Test E
Aromasin at 6.25mg ed

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Aromasin 6.25/6.25/6.25/6.25

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would you guys recommend Test E for a first run?

I was thinking of doing something like

300/300/400x8/500/500 Test E
Aromasin at 6.25mg ed

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Aromasin 6.25/6.25/6.25/6.25
500mg test e from the jump, anything less isn't worth crashing your hpta over. You can just run the aromasin at 12.5mg eod and adjust from there but it should be fine. Armistane is garbage, it does not control estrogen or have any effect on aromatase. Get armistane out of your vocabulary. Pct looks fine but don't start pct until 2 weeks after your last pin.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
500mg test e from the jump, anything less isn't worth crashing your hpta over. You can just run the aromasin at 12.5mg eod and adjust from there but it should be fine. Armistane is garbage, it does not control estrogen or have any effect on aromatase. Get armistane out of your vocabulary. Pct looks fine but don't start pct until 2 weeks after your last pin.
Makes sense. I guess with orals, I was always used to starting off low to see how my body responds. Why should I not do the same with Test E?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Makes sense. I guess with orals, I was always used to starting off low to see how my body responds. Why should I not do the same with Test E?
500mg is a low dose of test e

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
500mg is a low dose of test e
Ok and with Orals, I was always taking Blockade which is a cycle support.

Are there any important on cycle supps that I need besides the Aromasin and Nolva for possibly e issues?

Thanks!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Are there any important on cycle supps that I need besides the Aromasin and Nolva for possibly e issues?

Thanks!
Nope, just run your normal staple supps and have an ai and you're gtg. Test e takes about 3 weeks or so to kick in so don't get discouraged the first few weeks.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
^^ I second this.

The reason you've always felt like crap on your orals is because you've shut down your natty test production and haven't been replacing it with exogenous test. Don't expect fast gains from the Test E but expect to feel better and to put on some size that is a little more maintainable than orals.

Don't taper your test dose. You want stable blood levels. You could pin 2000mg your first week and it won't help you "see how your body reacts".
Test is already being produced in your body naturally. You will respond to exogenous test just fine but you may see increased acne and smaller testicles. The only way you won't respond well is if the gear is dirty or you don't practice proper injection practices and end up with infections.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established

Thanks!
Just make sure you don't start pinning until you have your Aromasin and Nolva in your hands. If you start getting gyno symptoms that are not controlled by your AI than up your AI dosage, or use it daily, and add 10 or 20mg of nolva per day until your gyno clears.