Ostarine questions

JohnnyS

Awards
Hey guys, I am going to do an ostarine only cycle in October and I have a few questions maybe you can help me with.
1. What sarms company do you recommend that you have used.
2. What kind of pct is required with ostarine? Some people say clomid and some say just a natural test booster.
I am 39 years old 6"2 about 203 and pretty low body fat levels not sure exact %, been trained consistantly since 2000 with 3 years off in 2004 for 3 shoulder surgeries . I intend for a 6 week cycle.
-John

dreamcrusher

Awards
1. Olympian Labs or Focus Elite Nutrition

2. Clomid or Nolva with OL Super PCT and natty test booster, prolactin support.

Don't go higher than 20mg.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
User UncleSARM put up his bloodwork for 8 weeks of 20 mg Osta: Started around 550ng/dl, ended at around 125ng/dl (search for his thread for specifics). So Osta suppressed him like a mofo (Phase Trials showed suppression at 3mg - we are taking 5x to 8x more). I'd recommend a full Clomid/Nolva PCT. Natty "booster" is useless with a SERM unless you are going for something other than raising Test with it I guess, like 3,4 Div or LJ to try to influence Free Test... but SHBG also binds Estrogen, so PCT may not be the time you'd want to mess with SHBG. Or Libido, if for some reason near/over 1000ng/dl somehow doesn't get your motor running? Personally I would not worry about Prolactin after listening to a few Endos comment on PRL. I used a combination of BSL PCT IV and OL UK sucessfully.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Osta is very suppressive. Especially at high doses. Also i found that i got estrogen sides on Osta and had to run an AI
with it. Also it caused libido and lethargy issues. Its best stacked with something like EpiAndro to help offset lethargy.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Yes, forgot about a Hormone Base - 4 pumps Dermacrine (2 AM/2 PM) worked for me (~210lbs). Thanks for the reminder.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me anyway Osta was suppressive but didn't shut me down like a ph. Could still get it up no prob but my nips were on fire some days. Do nolva/clomid, test booster, Otc pct

Thekevin

Awards
Anyone experiences with brawn osta lately? Reviews are so mixed. Is it gtg?