No Pct But Good!?

omg

omg

Awards
Can anyone explane me if exist one product natural or non natural that non required straight pct like nolvadex or clomid?
I don't wan't abuse serms.
Example i know mk-677 don't required serms or natural pct but is good x gain?
Thank's

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Follidrone 2.0 is a good natty anabolic that requires no PCT

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
BPS Androcrine & Sparta Epicurus, great stack, no PCT required.

SNS XGels & OL Tr1umph also great stack, no PCT needed.

mrgoomba

Awards
Anything "non natural" will require a SERM pct. You are playing with hormones.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sparta Epicurus + Hercules (epicatechin + laxogenin) with Tetrasorb would be a killer natty stack requiring no pct. Both products on their own are getting excellent feedback. Together I see them as a top combo.

Wally93

Awards
IMO, LGD-4033 cycle for 6 weeks...at 10mg

SARMs suppress your test but don't shut you down. I ran two cycles for 6 weeks without PCT. Everyone reacts differently but I felt great throughout the cycle. You can use derma in case you get lethargic and DAA

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Like wally93 said everyone's different. But I do not recommend doing what he did Lgd can and will shut you down. I would not chance that with out running a pct after

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
The only things that won't require PCT are natural.

Anything not natural - will cause suppression.
Suppression is still suppression & it is better to be safe than sorry.

X-Gels, Test1fy, AnaBeta Elite, Str3ngth Unleashed, Ep1c Unleashed, Or1gin, Follidrone, AlphaMax XT.
These are all good natural options.

Wally93

Awards
Like wally93 said everyone's different. But I do not recommend doing what he did Lgd can and will shut you down. I would not chance that with out running a pct after
Legit SARM's suppress but do not shut you down. This is based from what I've read and from several blood works of individuals recovering naturally (no SERM) within a month. I can post links if interested.

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
Legit SARM's suppress but do not shut you down. This is based from what I've read and from several blood works of individuals recovering naturally (no SERM) within a month. I can post links if interested.
The point is everyone is different. Get suppressed different levels and recover differently. There is never a point in risking recovery.

Wally93

Awards
"SARMs suppress your FSH/LH and Testosterone, that is a fact. The reasoning here behind no PCT is the fact that it suppresses them and doesn't cause a shutdown. Therefore your body can (normally) naturally recover fine as your FSH/LH typically still remain within the normal acceptable range.
As you up your dose you will cause more suppression. If you are doing 10mg doses for 12 weeks you will more than likely put your FSH and LH to levels below normal, so PCT would be recommended. Studies on the 1mg doses showed after 30 days the subjects FSH and LH levels recovered. But these were at 1mg doses, we all take closer to 5mg so we can expect more Testosterone and HPTA suppression than those studies.
A general rule of thumb similar to steroid cycles is applicable. If you do not PCT, you should take time off equal to your time on. i.e. at the end of a 8 week cycle for 5mg you should then spend 8 weeks with no drugs in your system to let your body recover back to baseline.
If you are doing longer cycles (12 weeks+ of higher doses i.e. 10mg LGD). PCT would be advised unless you don't mind a longer recovery."

mrgoomba

Awards
"SARMs suppress your FSH/LH and Testosterone, that is a fact. The reasoning here behind no PCT is the fact that it suppresses them and doesn't cause a shutdown. Therefore your body can (normally) naturally recover fine as your FSH/LH typically still remain within the normal acceptable range.
As you up your dose you will cause more suppression. If you are doing 10mg doses for 12 weeks you will more than likely put your FSH and LH to levels below normal, so PCT would be recommended. Studies on the 1mg doses showed after 30 days the subjects FSH and LH levels recovered. But these were at 1mg doses, we all take closer to 5mg so we can expect more Testosterone and HPTA suppression than those studies.
A general rule of thumb similar to steroid cycles is applicable. If you do not PCT, you should take time off equal to your time on. i.e. at the end of a 8 week cycle for 5mg you should then spend 8 weeks with no drugs in your system to let your body recover back to baseline.
If you are doing longer cycles (12 weeks+ of higher doses i.e. 10mg LGD). PCT would be advised unless you don't mind a longer recovery."
what is the source of this quote? Medical study? Nope... IF IT AFFECTS YOUR HORMONES YOU NEED TO USE PROPER PCT. I dont wanna be a dic* but the past few months there has been so many comments in threads about how they "recovered" no pct etc and while this MIGHT be true, it should never be posted due to the many lurkers or subscribers that will see that comment, go get some LGD, and not do PCT.

Like I stated.. if you are taking something that directly plays with your hormones, you need a proper pct. If you really wanna play that game, then GET BLOODS done. My gut tells me you probably didn't fully recover in the time frame you thought. Just because you get your libido back and are feeling good does not mean you are good.

my 2 cents.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Epicatechin, laxogenin and ARA are my top 3 favorite natty anabolics.

omg

omg

Awards
I know very well all natty sups post above
I ask if exist another product more potent like example mk677 or low Dosage 11kt like 300mg that really works but dont need serms

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
I know very well all natty sups post above
I ask if exist another product more potent like example mk677 or low Dosage 11kt like 300mg that really works but dont need serms
The answer is no...
With that said, there was no serm use in the early steroid days and guys just tapered off the drugs and then let their bodies recover on their own.

So if you really don't want to use a serm.. then don't.. will you take longer to recover? Yes. Is it doable without the sky falling? Yes

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You could look into peptides. I'm not sure if the cost to gains ratio beats out the cost to gain ratio for some of the natural supplements.

I would be interested to hear other people's thoughts who have experience with both and what they think.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can anyone explane me if exist one product natural or non natural that non required straight pct like nolvadex or clomid?
I don't wan't abuse serms.
Example i know mk-677 don't required serms or natural pct but is good x gain?
Thank's
Just know that anything natural will not give you the same results as something that is not.

FD 2.0 and AlphaMa XT has been a popular stack lately. Another popular stack, and one of my personal favorites is AlphaMax XT and ArA.

AlphaMax XT is a complete natural anabolic. It does much more than your typical test booster.

AlphaMax XT can be very useful during a cut and/or recomp/lean bulk.

It contains a full dose of Ashwagandha, which is most known and used for reducing cortisol and helping with stress and anxiety, but there are also studies showing it can improve muscle mass, strength, and endurance, which is beneficial at any time.

It also contains a full dose of tongkat Ali, another adaptogen that can help optimize hormone levels and balance, which can be especially valuable when dieting. Tongkat can also improve libido, which is always nice. I find the combination of tongkat and Ashwagandha provides a subtle but valuable mood elevation and reduction in stress/anxiety, which, again, can be helpful during a cut.

Forskolin has the ability to increase cAMP in the body, which will increase lean mass and possible increase fat loss.

AlphaMax XT also contains a full dose of ferulic acid, which has been shown to improve mass and strength, which is valuable any time.

ArA is great for overall strength gains and pumps around one's workout. When I paired the two, I saw a positive change in body composition, at a surplus of calories and strength went up a lot more than just bulking alone.