Transdermal carrier

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Could you take something like 11-kt and mix it with Jojoba oil to make a home-brew transdermal or would you never be able to get it dissolve into the oil? Seems to me it would never dissolve into solution. I know Antaeus Labs used to make a carrier but its hard to find.

Just curious!

Thanks - Tyler

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Salvo by IL is pretty top notch, best TD I've used personally

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Volvo. Would like to experiment with some transdermal
homebrews. A topic for another thread perhaps.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Thanks Volvo. Would like to experiment with some transdermal
homebrews. A topic for another thread perhaps.
nutra has the carrier as well

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol-

i read it and just read it agian- beeeeen a long day lol

thank you
Did you guys pull the transdermal carrier off the Nutra site..?

Didn't see it there today

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Did you guys pull the transdermal carrier off the Nutra site..?

Didn't see it there today
Me either. That's why I was asking.
im checking on it now guys. i was placing an order myself and double checked. it could be off because of site updates. I noticed a few powders were also removed as well.
tallguy34

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
We are no longer making the carrier, sorry guys. There wasn't enough interest and not enough units sold.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are no longer making the carrier, sorry guys. There wasn't enough interest and not enough units sold.
thats a shame. I don't think you guys gave it enough time. Nor did you market it correctly, or maybe even at all.

So far, I've been impressed with the carrier, and like it a lot. Im currently using AlphaDrone.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
thats a shame. I don't think you guys gave it enough time. Nor did you market it correctly, or maybe even at all.

So far, I've been impressed with the carrier, and like it a lot. Im currently using AlphaDrone.
I'll talk to the big guy and see what can be done.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
D@mnit I need a good carrier. Anyone know how many ml Salvo is?

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for posting that link vujade.

Here is what the Salvo label says: Salvo is generally compatible with active ingredients that have LogP values of 1.5-4.0. Salvo’s system is designed for use with lipophilic ingredients, does not affect the polar route of stratum corneum permeation, and thus compounds with lower lipophilicity will not partition adequately into the SC lipids.

With that being said, what all could me mixed in and turn into a transdermal with this product? I think 11-kt /11-oxo would be great but what else?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IN...

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for posting that link vujade.

Here is what the Salvo label says: Salvo is generally compatible with active ingredients that have LogP values of 1.5-4.0. Salvo’s system is designed for use with lipophilic ingredients, does not affect the polar route of stratum corneum permeation, and thus compounds with lower lipophilicity will not partition adequately into the SC lipids.

With that being said, what all could me mixed in and turn into a transdermal with this product? I think 11-kt /11-oxo would be great but what else?
a lot of things can can used in Salvo.

Currently most of AlphaGainz products use Salvo (1-andro, 4-andro, epi-andro)

Plus all of Iron Legions products use Salvo.