Stacking 1-andro / 4- andro with msten

HBull

Awards
Hey there! I made a thread a while ago about running sarms but considering the shut down and pct period anyway, I'm gonna run the andros instead. I want to run the 4 andro at 200 mg for 8 weeks and the 1 andro for around 400 mg for the 8 weeks.

Questions: should I run the msten for 4 weeks?
What can I expect from this sort of stack?
Should I start or end with the msten?

Thanks!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey there! I made a thread a while ago about running sarms but considering the shut down and pct period anyway, I'm gonna run the andros instead. I want to run the 4 andro at 200 mg for 8 weeks and the 1 andro for around 400 mg for the 8 weeks.

Questions: should I run the msten for 4 weeks?
What can I expect from this sort of stack?
Should I start or end with the msten?

Thanks!
You can certainly run Msten with the 1/4 combo. I think I would finish with the Msten kicker IMO. However, Msten is so much stronger than1 andro that I'd probably stick to the 1/4 combo first. Then run a stack of Msten and either Super-4 or Sup3r DHEA for a test base.

HBull

Awards
You can certainly run Msten with the 1/4 combo. I think I would finish with the Msten kicker IMO. However, Msten is so much stronger than1 andro that I'd probably stick to the 1/4 combo first. Then run a stack of Msten and either Super-4 or Sup3r DHEA for a test base.
So you're suggesting to finish with the msten if I do run it for the last 4 weeks?
When you say "then run a stack of msten and...." You mean for my next cycle?

Thanks !

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you're suggesting to finish with the msten if I do run it for the last 4 weeks?
When you say "then run a stack of msten and...." You mean for my next cycle?

Thanks !
Yeah man, I don't know how much experience you have with ph/ds. If you're a noob you will be better off running the non-methylated 1/4 combo first. If you've got some experience already then you could certainly stack them.

HBull

Awards
Yeah man, I don't know how much experience you have with ph/ds. If you're a noob you will be better off running the non-methylated 1/4 combo first. If you've got some experience already then you could certainly stack them.
I've run dmz and msten stacked twice already just wanna give the Andros a try haha

HBull

Awards
Bump for people who have done it/ expectations in 8 weeks and whether to kick start or end with the msten

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
If it were me, I'd start with the Msten as a kicker. The Msten will kick in quicker than any of the other compunds and will have you off to the races. The Andros usually take 3+ weeks for most people to start seeing some quality results. The Msten will fit perfectly in that window.

I'd be tempted to run 1-Andro at 300+mg for the first 4 weeks and then bump it to 400+ when you drop the Msten.

Msten and 1-Andro is a possible recipe for lethargy. If you are planning on only using 200mg of 4-Andro, I'm going to tell you that you probably won't see much from it (if using it as a base). If I were you, I'd stack the 200mg (or more) with OL's new Sup3r-DHEA. The DHEA/Preg. combo will be a nice addition to your 4-Andro and make for a great base to your cycle. Nutriverse has it at @ 25% off right now when you use AM5 coupon code stacked on top of their current 20% discount. (I'm not a rep, just passing along the sale info.)

HBull

Awards
If it were me, I'd start with the Msten as a kicker. The Msten will kick in quicker than any of the other compunds and will have you off to the races. The Andros usually take 3+ weeks for most people to start seeing some quality results. The Msten will fit perfectly in that window.

I'd be tempted to run 1-Andro at 300+mg for the first 4 weeks and then bump it to 400+ when you drop the Msten.

Msten and 1-Andro is a possible recipe for lethargy. If you are planning on only using 200mg of 4-Andro, I'm going to tell you that you probably won't see much from it (if using it as a base). If I were you, I'd stack the 200mg (or more) with OL's new Sup3r-DHEA. The DHEA/Preg. combo will be a nice addition to your 4-Andro and make for a great base to your cycle. Nutriverse has it at @ 25% off right now when you use AM5 coupon code stacked on top of their current 20% discount. (I'm not a rep, just passing along the sale info.)

Thanks for the input! If I was to use only the 4-andro as a base and not the Sup3r, what should my dosage look like? I might just run the 200 and bump it to 300-400 if needed...

As for the rest of the advice I think I will run the msten for the first 4 weeks as you advised!

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input! If I was to use only the 4-andro as a base and not the Sup3r, what should my dosage look like? I might just run the 200 and bump it to 300-400 if needed...
Lethargy is very much person-dependent, so how bad it will get for any one individual, is hard to say. If you've run DMZ/Msten before and not had issues with feeling lethargic and tired on cycle, you might be alright this time. Of course, past cycles do not always predict outcomes of future cycles. You could start at 200mg and see how you react. Just make sure you have enough on hand to up the dose if needed. I can't really give you a definite dosage number as we are all different. I think 300-400 mg is a somewhat safe bet, but only time will telll how you react to the 4-Andro. I've seen members say that no amount of 4-Andro was helpful for them in the fight against on-cycle lethargy, while others have had good success with moderate use.

I definitely like the idea of having a DHEA/Pregnenolone product ready to go if that lethargy kicks in. It's MOA (method of action) will also be a bit different in how it aims to fight those on cycle "blues". It's hard to beat the pricepoint ($30 with discounts) of the product I mentioned. And at 100mg of DHEA/ml, a bottle will last me a long time!

HBull

Awards
Lethargy is very much person-dependent, so how bad it will get for any one individual, is hard to say. If you've run DMZ/Msten before and not had issues with feeling lethargic and tired on cycle, you might be alright this time. Of course, past cycles do not always predict outcomes of future cycles. You could start at 200mg and see how you react. Just make sure you have enough on hand to up the dose if needed. I can't really give you a definite dosage number as we are all different. I think 300-400 mg is a somewhat safe bet, but only time will telll how you react to the 4-Andro. I've seen members say that no amount of 4-Andro was helpful for them in the fight against on-cycle lethargy, while others have had good success with moderate use.

I definitely like the idea of having a DHEA/Pregnenolone product ready to go if that lethargy kicks in. It's MOA (method of action) will also be a bit different in how it aims to fight those on cycle "blues". It's hard to beat the pricepoint ($30 with discounts) of the product I mentioned. And at 100mg of DHEA/ml, a bottle will last me a long time!
Okay thanks man!

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
I just assume it is coming and start the two at the same time. I would rather not experience a dip in energy and be able to push myself while on cycle than have to deal with a dip in energy and play catch up.

Do they majority of people wait for lethargy to kick in before taking andros?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I just assume it is coming and start the two at the same time. I would rather not experience a dip in energy and be able to push myself while on cycle than have to deal with a dip in energy and play catch up.

Do they majority of people wait for lethargy to kick in before taking andros?
Being preemptive is always better than playing catch-up.

Personally, I have all my bases covered before starting. Like you, I start my base compounds right from the get-go and adjust the dose up as/if needed. TD DHEA type products do tend to 'kick in' fairly quickly though.