HDROL PH stack with Trenavar

AnthG82

AnthG82

Awards
So currently working what's best for me to take to achieve a recomp. (Gain dry muscle strip fat)

I've ran HDROL previous with satisfactory results, I'm now contemplating HDROL with Tren.

HDROL 75mg for 5 weeks with Tren 30mg for 5 weeks (full cycle support and pct)

What are your thoughts on this as a cycle.

Stats. Male 6ft height. 90kg weight. 15%BF

AnthG82

AnthG82

Awards
Well I'm weighing up - do I run a final oral cycle as above. Or try IM.

AnthG82

AnthG82

Awards
As I've never done IM I'd be unsure what to run, maybe test e on its own initially to see how I handle it. Or run the above which I'm guessing should be good

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Are you running a cycle right now? And I think you mean Trenbolone not Trenavar. Trenavar is an oral PH. Trenbolone is the injectable.

AnthG82

AnthG82

Awards
Are you running a cycle right now? And I think you mean Trenbolone not Trenavar. Trenavar is an oral PH. Trenbolone is the injectable.
I'm not running any cycle right now just deciding what to run. Hence the question around HDROL and Trenavar - do you think it's a good stack ?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I'm not running any cycle right now just deciding what to run. Hence the question around HDROL and Trenavar - do you think it's a good stack ?
I've haven't personally ran either but a friend of mine is currently running Halodrol. Halodrol is solid and I don't know much about Trenavar but what I've read about it, it seems good considering it converts to Trenbolone.

I'd say it should be good.