Which Anti-Estrogen?

JJ_ST1N

Awards
I was wondering whats is the best/good quality anti-estrogen? I'm currently 25, 6'2" and weigh 230lbs. I'm on a cutting plan with my workouts and diet. I was thinking about maybe an OTC or something similar like that. But probably wouldn't work as good as I first thought. Now, I'm thinking I need a good AI during my cycle I'm currently on. I figured I wouldn't need a PCT already like Clomid or Nolva. But currently on Hulk 400, has 3 different test and Tren E in it, what should I do? I feel like I'm getting gyno bit. Thanks

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On test and tren and didn't think you'd need a SERM pct? Explain

What kind of cycle did you think required that if test and tren don't?

JJ_ST1N

Awards
I took Test Cyp 2 years ago and no problems out of it at all. Well, my friend had some he was selling. So, I went and ahead and started using it. Without much studying on an AI or SERM pct, but yeah. You live and you learn. Feeling pretty dumb, bc I didn't do enough research on it. But, I don't feel my nips itching or hurting at all, they just look at their bloated looking.

I just completed my 3rd week, slowing going up. Starting out at .5, .5 and the last one was 1.0ml. Next one will be 1.5ml, but afraid to keep doing it if I don't have an AI. I bought some LiquiDex last Tuesday night, but still haven't heard anything yet back from Cem-Meso. Its not like in the late stages of my cycle, but least I'm asking now & asking for advice, thank you.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cem will come through. Without knowing the exact dosage of each compound you're running, and using RC Adex (even though cem is legit), I would still dose it .5mg EOD.

Get a SERM for pct bro. Might have gotten away with it on just test, but the tren is gonna shut your butt down hard. Definitely recommend some Clomid. 50mg/day for 2 weeks and 25mg/day for at least 2 more weeks.

JJ_ST1N

Awards
Currently on the Hulk 400. Has Tren E, Test Ent & Cyp in it. Mostly like a UGL, but I can tell it's doing its job.

PM received & sent back.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, you need blood work to determine if your breast tissue is being sensitized to prolactin from the tren, estrogen from the test, or both. Get your estrogen and prolactin checked. If prolactin, 0.5mg pramipexole titrated up would be ideal. If estrogen, I prefer aromasin, 6.25-12.5mg daily. If needed, use both. You cant solve these issues without knowing what is going on. You don't want to crush your estrogen levels with an AI if the issue is prolactin based, it is not healthy in any manor.

JJ_ST1N

Awards
Well, you need blood work to determine if your breast tissue is being sensitized to prolactin from the tren, estrogen from the test, or both. Get your estrogen and prolactin checked. If prolactin, 0.5mg pramipexole titrated up would be ideal. If estrogen, I prefer aromasin, 6.25-12.5mg daily. If needed, use both. You cant solve these issues without knowing what is going on. You don't want to crush your estrogen levels with an AI if the issue is prolactin based, it is not healthy in any manor.
I have LiquidDex and Clomid. Took .5mg over LiquiDex this past Thursday & gonna take some more tonight.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
What would you use for prolactin problems?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 8
SirVigorusMuffdive Anabolics 1
nikosktm Supplements 23
Supplements 21
Supplements 10