My IGF-1 LR3 is cloudy/ won't dissolve???? Any info

Takerz3

Awards
Just got my product two days ago, the first day I put it right in the fridge and the next day which is today I reconstituted with BAC water. The igf is 1ml and recon with 1mk bac water. I swirled for a minute and everything and the water is still cloudy and all the powder won't dissolve. Can anyone help me out? Is it safe to still inject

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
Man, I've always been afraid of that. With research peps you just don't really know. You can add more water if you're hardcore and experiment with that. What I've done with supps that don't work is send them back for credit. You might want to do the same.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Allow it to warm to room temp and swirl, it may dissolve and then hold just fine when you refrigerate.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Man, I've always been afraid of that. With research peps you just don't really know. You can add more water if you're hardcore and experiment with that. What I've done with supps that don't work is send them back for credit. You might want to do the same.

This. Had it crashed before you first got it? If not, add a little more water, and gently heat it for a little while. It should redissolve. If not, return it.

Takerz3

Awards
Okay I will try that, cause my fridge is pretty cold and I didn't let it sit at room temp very long. I'll let you know if it dissolves.

Takerz3

Awards
No it didn't and I'll try adding more water as well.

Takerz3

Awards
I'm trying right now and letting it sit and room temp as well

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Oh no no no, something is not right with that man!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
heavies IGF-1/GH 2