My LGD-4033 cycle is disaster and there is no reason why!

gnvch

Awards
First, English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
I am 26 years old, I train about 6 years and my knowledge about nutrition and training are pretty good (following Schoenfeld, Helms, Aragon and other great people and so on, learning about fitness is my hobby)
2 years ago I decided to try Havoc (Epistane) for some additional motivation and progress, which was kinda slow these days. Everything was great, I gain some weight and strength gains were incredible. But that's not what I wanted to say.
Few weeks ago a decided to try SARM LGD-4033 (Ligandrol). I bought it from Focused Nutrition in caps form, because i found some users had very good results with that product. After 12 days i felt NOTHING. Completely nothing! When I found few posts about Focused Nutrition and their LGD, I decided to stop using it and get some liquid Ligandrol from ReceptorChem in liquid form. I hoped its gonna be great finally (with legit LGD)...
Now I am using 10mg for 18-th day and... well, I dont feel anything. My strenght gains aint there, composition of body is the same, weight gain is about 0,4kg. I train 5 times per week (kinda P.H.A.T. Training by Layne Norton) and I am in slightly caloric surplus.

I thought its gonna be awesome, because I work out about 6 years and progress is really slow and I wanted to „boost it“ a little. Before 2-3 years with Havoc - it was great and it helped me! I know Ligandrol is not a Test, lol, but I read a lot of great reviews on it and also reviews by users who praised the results.

Where the heck is problem? :(

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I am 26 years old, I train about 6 years and my knowledge about nutrition and training are pretty good (following Schoenfeld, Helms, Aragon and other great people and so on, learning about fitness is my hobby)
2 years ago I decided to try Havoc (Epistane) for some additional motivation and progress, which was kinda slow these days. Everything was great, I gain some weight and strength gains were incredible. But that's not what I wanted to say.
Few weeks ago a decided to try SARM LGD-4033 (Ligandrol). I bought it from Focused Nutrition in caps form, because i found some users had very good results with that product. After 12 days i felt NOTHING. Completely nothing! When I found few posts about Focused Nutrition and their LGD, I decided to stop using it and get some liquid Ligandrol from ReceptorChem in liquid form. I hoped its gonna be great finally (with legit LGD)...
Now I am using 10mg for 18-th day and... well, I dont feel anything. My strenght gains aint there, composition of body is the same, weight gain is about 0,4kg. I train 5 times per week (kinda P.H.A.T. Training by Layne Norton) and I am in slightly caloric surplus.

I thought its gonna be awesome, because I work out about 6 years and progress is really slow and I wanted to „boost it“ a little. Before 2-3 years with Havoc - it was great and it helped me! I know Ligandrol is not a Test, lol, but I read a lot of great reviews on it and also reviews by users who praised the results.

Lgd takes up to 3 weeks to kick in that's why SARMs are recommended to go to 8 weeks. There's very few non-responders.

1kerry

Awards

whats your dose? What you read about FOCUSED NUTRITION?

SARMs are not prohormones, lets say that if a good injectable cycle is rated 10/10, a good prohormone STACK (no DMZ or SD) is a 8.5/10, then SARms could be a 7/10 at the most and natural with everything on point (nutrition, rest, workout, stress, supps, etc) its a 6/10

So chances are you are expecting too much from a SARM, that actually you will never ¨feel" it as you do wit prohormones.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I never felt "on" when using LGD. Started from 4 mg ED and ramped it up to 10 mg for total 10 weeks.
Light headaches the first week after each bump in dosage was the major side a experienced.

The effect I got was that the progress went faster than normal and the recovery were a lot better. But otherwise everything felt just normal, no kick or extra drive, but a smooth run with some good results.
Pretty hard PCT though and I "felt" quite shutdown for a month or so.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I never felt "on" when using LGD. Started from 4 mg ED and ramped it up to 10 mg for total 10 weeks.
Light headaches the first week after each bump in dosage was the major side a experienced.

The effect I got was that the progress went faster than normal and the recovery were a lot better. But otherwise everything felt just normal, no kick or extra drive, but a smooth run with some good results.
That is what I thought. Osta gives you strength bump about 3 weeks in, but I didn't think you got the same with LGD.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The words: "slight caloric surplus" might have something to do with this... Eat

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would doubt that many know their "exact" maintenance calories within a 200-400 calories range. Therefore someone who is trying to gain by eating like this going to be at an immediate disadvantage. Because you may think you are eating in surplus and you aren't... Thus wasting time. Take a period of time and focus on getting as big and strong as you can. Then deal with fat in another macro cycle... I've tried both. The meticulous counting of calories while trying to gain have turned out to be utterly disappointing... I won't do it again...

Argai777

Awards
Lgd is trash compare to osta strong androgenic but i didnt get noticable reasults, osta is very good in strength but not size , sarms are not as good as ph or steroids or peptides

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both times I did lgd I feel like I could have went much better... Both times nothing for test base and tried being too cute with calories... "If" I go again, I'll be using andro, dermatrest, or dermacrine with it. And will be eating for one goal only... It'd probably make more sense to just do test cycle...

gnvch

Awards
So, I am back guys and here is my short review.

I am on the 9th day of my PCT right now. Overall, I am dissapointed like I was right after 18th day of LGD cycle. I completed 8 weeks long cycle and I was hoping, that after 3 weeks it really starts to show some benefits (strength, weight gain, better body composition..), but I felt nothing even after 8 weeks :-(

a) Strength was fine (better) on a few excersises, but I think its because of my progression training schemes and caloric surplus, not the LGD. I didnt feel any "boost" or something. It was all because I did some progressive overload over time.
b) Better body recomposition? Nope. Nothing, guys. I feel like I am looking the same, lul.
c) Weight gain? About 1kg, which isnt absolutely bad, but again, I think its because of my strict calorie counting and progressive overload at the gym over 8 weeks.
d) Sides? Non-existent.

So I am dissapointed and I think LGD did nothing, because after 6 years "in the game" I kinda know my body. First HAVOC cycle was absolutely fantastic, in contrast with LGD, it was heaven! And I dont think I had some fake LGD-4033, because ReceptorChem in liquid form had a lot of positive feedback on lot of independently forums about bodybuilding/peds. Maybe my body does not respond to it, dunno. I even thought that I will not do PCT and ****s my hormones again, but I think it would be mistake.

Any of you guys know somebody, who did not respond to LGD4033, even his training/nutrition was perfect? After 12 weeks I want to do another cycle to forget this kinda fail. I would appreciate some recommendations, who did LGD4033 and felt nothing on it.

Thanks! (and sorry for my english, im not native speaker)

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Ive not seen any apparent "non responder" to LGD who also had pre and post cycle bloods done, which would go some way at least towards ruling out bunk product.

I mean, if what you took was legit LGD, I just cant fathom it not supressing you to some degree.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Id say it's bunk, never seen this before ever- I'd say bad batch.

MuscleMetal

Awards

This is what no one talks about with LGD. I actually got great gains from an LGD, S4, 1 Andro stack but honestly I felt very lethargic and suppressed while on... Especially towards the end. PCT I felt meh but I'm just now starting to feel better...

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
This is what no one talks about with LGD. I actually got great gains from an LGD, S4, 1 Andro stack but honestly I felt very lethargic and suppressed while on... Especially towards the end. PCT I felt meh but I'm just now starting to feel better...
Should've ran a Test Base bro. LGD and 1-Andro are famous for their lethargy sides. To be honest, considering what you ran I'm surprised you weren't asleep 24/7 for those 8 or so weeks.

MuscleMetal

Awards
Should've ran a Test Base bro. LGD and 1-Andro are famous for their lethargy sides. To be honest, considering what you ran I'm surprised you weren't asleep 24/7 for those 8 or so weeks.
You are right... However I actually had trouble sleeping which is a side effect of supression. What I am trying to say is that there are people who claim you can run SARMS and have absolutely no side effects and little suppression... That's not exactly what I call no side effects haha. Great results though! I will definitely include a test base next time

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
You are right... However I actually had trouble sleeping which is a side effect of supression. What I am trying to say is that there are people who claim you can run SARMS and have absolutely no side effects and little suppression... That's not exactly what I call no side effects haha. Great results though! I will definitely include a test base next time
Which Test Base are you considering. Just a tip, DHEA is good for LGD. Makes for a nice smooth run.

AAS's
PH's
SARM's
SERM's
Will ALL cause some sort of side effect. Just to different levels for different people running different compounds at different levels for different durations under different circumstances.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Id agree with the other guys, at that high of a dose for 8-weeks you should have felt some type of suppression. More then likely in the form of lethargy. It sounds like you bought bunk... wish you had pre/post bloods, you would def know then. I ran LGD for just about 6-weeks and went from 178 to 194.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Id agree with the other guys, at that high of a dose for 8-weeks you should have felt some type of suppression. More then likely in the form of lethargy. It sounds like you bought bunk... wish you had pre/post bloods, you would def know then. I ran LGD for just about 6-weeks and went from 178 to 194.
16lbs!!!??? Damn That's Impressive! Especially at 6 weeks!
What doses did you run?
I did LGD (with Dermacrine) for 8 weeks and went from 168 to 178. I'm now at 179 4 weeks after finishing PCT :D

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
16lbs!!!??? Damn That's Impressive! Especially at 6 weeks!
What doses did you run?
I did LGD (with Dermacrine) for 8 weeks and went from 168 to 178. I'm now at 179 4 weeks after finishing PCT :D
I ran 5,5,10,10,10,10 with no test base. BUT, keep in mind, my cal intake was through the roof! I was drinking at minimum two 800-1000 calorie homemade shakes. Also keep in mind, some of the gain was fat. I went from a well defined 4-pack with my ob/sarid pooping, to a barely visible 2 pack. I have a mesomorph body type, so I can gain and cut weight very easily.... and it was my first time using LGD. Id say my results were on the abnormal side.

flexdaddyraf

flexdaddyraf

Awards
I ran 5,5,10,10,10,10 with no test base. BUT, keep in mind, my cal intake was through the roof! I was drinking at minimum two 800-1000 calorie homemade shakes. Also keep in mind, some of the gain was fat. I went from a well defined 4-pack with my ob/sarid pooping, to a barely visible 2 pack. I have a mesomorph body type, so I can gain and cut weight very easily.... and it was my first time using LGD. Id say my results were on the abnormal side.
Yea bro I was set on a caloric intake of 500 but the lgd made me eat so much more and I'd probably sit around 800-1200 calories above maintanance

DanFit

Awards
You dont know whether its the Focused Nutrition is bunked or the ReceptorCHem is bunk.

But i think u stopped after 12 days of using FB LGD is kinda not justifiable.

Mister_T_

Awards
Lgd takes up to 3 weeks to kick in that's why SARMs are recommended to go to 8 weeks. There's very few non-responders.
I might have to disagree with the 2-3 week "kick in" period. Every time I use it I notice effects before the end of 5 days.

Mister_T_

Awards
Lgd is trash compare to osta strong androgenic but i didnt get noticable reasults, osta is very good in strength but not size , sarms are not as good as ph or steroids or peptides
I highly disagree with your statement, LGD from a reputable brand like OL straight up works. My first exp with a SARM was this time last year.

OCT 2015 I was weighing 178 lb.'s soaking wet, ran a dose of 3 caps MASS GH... so 12mg LGD and 30mg MK 677...within 12 days I was up 7lbs on the scale. since then, after the dust settled aka PCT and a few natty cycles I comfortably sit at 188 lbs on a low calorie diet gearing up for my next cycle.

My next cycle will include 8mg LGD before bed for 4 weeks. stacking trendione and epiandro for a lean bulk.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I might have to disagree with the 2-3 week "kick in" period. Every time I use it I notice effects before the end of 5 days.
I felt it took a few weeks to really start feeling it. Especially the sides, namely lethargy and libido.