SD and acne

patricio

Awards
Does SD cause acne? I already have some acne on my back and im worried it going to break out real bad when i start my cycle. What have you guys been experiencing?

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Does SD cause acne? Of course it can. But most probably not any worse than some of the common ph/AS.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well it can as anything that raises your test levels can cause oily skin and zits. if it something you are naturally prone to yeah you'l probably get a couple here and there. get some b5 before you start and load it up on any spots as they start.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
actually it is the variation in the test/hormone levels that can cause acne..

TryinToGetBIG

Awards
If you think SD causes acne, you should see the acne I have on Rebound. I hate it.......but its worth getting my test levels back.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
I usually never see acne while on cycle (m14add was the exception). It is always during pct that it appears.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
same with me..when the hormone levels are in the biggest state of flux

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I noticed increased acne and oily skin on the first weeks of SD, but then it diminished.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's been the opposite for me, only oily skin I've had was in 3rd week - into PCT...

Dr. Death

Board Supporter
Awards
I noticed increased acne and oily skin on the first weeks of SD, but then it diminished.
I have noticed a increae in acne using sd. I have been on it for 12 days. Using Clinimycin for it. I am also on nolva due to breast tenderness so that might be causing the acne also.

Shock133

Awards
I'm currently on 20mg SD, 75mg Max LMG, 6 caps/day Ultra HOT and 8 caps/day N'Gorge and I have no increased acne or oil production. I believe I'm on day 10 of the cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jbtwentytwo Anabolics 16
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 12
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 0
TravD77 Anabolics 2
Anabolics 11