Test prop cycle

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Does it matter whether you're doing 100mg test prop eod or 50mg ed? 100 eod is 400mg per week, and 50mg ed is only 350mg per week, so would it be better to up the dose to around 60mg ed to at least get closer to the 400mg number?

Jriddik

Awards
If you don't mind the daily Pins, Ed has anecdotally kept my blood levels more stable, less use of AI, fewer sides, etc

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
If you don't mind the daily Pins, Ed has anecdotally kept my blood levels more stable, less use of AI, fewer sides, etc
Do you pin 50mg of prop every day or more? Just wondering if doing 50mg/day (350mg/week) would give the same results and blood concentration as doing 100mg eod (400mg)? Or if I should just increase to 60mg/day (420mg/week)? I don't mind pinning every day, I love pinning actually lol

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
100 eod is still 350/week

7/2 = 3.5

3.5 x 100 = 350

In a 14 day span, 1 week you will get 4 injections, the next week you will get 3. So over the course of a cycle you average 350/week

DozerDean

DozerDean

Awards
With such a short half life is it better to think of it in a daily measure? Like an oral? ie.. 50mg anavar daily. Oh.. and prop burns like h3ll!

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
With such a short half life is it better to think of it in a daily measure? Like an oral? ie.. 50mg anavar daily. Oh.. and prop burns like h3ll!
Mine doesn't burn at all, as smooth an enan or cyp. Gets sore a day after, but never burns.

DozerDean

DozerDean

Awards
Hey L, i remember a while back you were looking into proviron or masteron to add to trt for a libido kick. How did that work out? Im starting trt soon and im pretty sure when i get dialed in im gonna want to tinker with DHT derived drugs for that purpose.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Hey L, i remember a while back you were looking into proviron or masteron to add to trt for a libido kick. How did that work out? Im starting trt soon and im pretty sure when i get dialed in im gonna want to tinker with DHT derived drugs for that purpose.
The proviron definitely helped out a bit, but gave me more of an increase in energy and really great mood than increase in libido. I tried 25mg/day all the way to 100mg/day, pharma grade too.