understanding cycle support

reverze

Awards
when is it 100% necessary to have it?

looking into non-methylated products and are cycle supports still necessary?

what are some top recommendations for cycle supports?

Also, how effective is tudca

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A good cycle support is still recommended for non-methylated cycles. Even the current andro phs (especially 1-andro) can elevate BP and affect lipids negatively. So whether you support with an actual support product, or with individual ingredients for each concern, it should still be considered.

I can't quote any specifics of what makes TUDCA effective, but I know that every time I have used it on cycle I have felt far better than times I had not.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cycle supports are still necessary with non-methylated PH's.

They still elevate Blood Pressure, can cause prostate issues, cholesterol issues and elevate liver enzymes.

Tudca is usually not necessary on non-methylated PH's cycles. Tudca prevents bile from backing up and
your bilrubin from getting elevated.

I would definitely run NAC on non-methyl cycles. This will keep liver enzymes in check.

Saw palmetto for the prostate will help with DHT PH's like EpiAndro, R-Andro and 1-Andro.

Fish oils will help with cholesterol too.

But your best bet, is getting a good all in one product and adding other things that you feel
you need to it. Product like...

CEL Cycle Assist
OL Arm1care Pro
LGI Damage Control

www.tgbsupplements.com

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I personally like to have my bases covered. This is your long-term health were talking about. No sense in building a better body if you're not healthy enough to enjoy it