Help understanding blood work results

kafahmy

Awards
Howdy,

I am a 29 years old coming off a one year TRT journey and am currently in PCT .
I have a log if interested:

Lab work was done on 6/1/2018
Clomid/Nolva PCT started on 05/05/2018

I'm following a :Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5/12.5
Nolva 20/20/20/20/10/10

LAB WORK RESULTS:

LH 11.7 mIU/mL ( 1.7 - 8.6) HIGH
FSH 5.2 mIU/mL (1.5/12.4)

Testosterone 643 ng/dl (264-916)
Free Testosterone 13.7 pg/mL (9.3 - 26.5)

Estradiol, Sensitive 22.8 pg/ml (8.0 - 35.0)

My question is why do I have a mid range test level and low free test although my LH levels are over the range? It sounds to me like my brain is ordering the Testes to produce T but this is the highest T levels the testes can produce. so when I discontinue the SERMs and LH falls back within normal, my T level would also drop significantly. am I over analyzing the results? this sounds like a primary hypogonadism case.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You are definitely over-analyzing the results. Your labs look fantastic right now. Check them again 6 weeks after PCT is over(I’m confused why you are doing a pct if you were on TRT)

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He's probably trying to pump out some babies! but that being said, I very much agree. Bloodwork looks stellar especially after coming off of trt. Obviously you like the test to be a little higher, but plenty have to deal with much worse lol I would say try no serms for a bit. I always run BLR Rebirth, Viron, and CEL M test for 8-12 weeks after my serm use. Good luck buddy, remember we play a dangerous game around here and most of us are going to end up on trt in the long run

kafahmy

Awards
It never felt right on TRT, I tried multiple protocols and still never got it to work for me. I wanted to come off and try to investigate why I was low at the first place (lower 400's)
643 ng/dl is great and I would have never complained if that was my natty test level, but with such high LH levels, one should expect T in the upper 900's . Anyone think that's an indication of a testicular failure ?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No. Your LH is high because you are taking a SERM. They do that, your test is still on the rise most likely. If it were that easy for pct, people would finish pct and continue making gains, but yet they crash, because endocrine system function is sllllllooooowwwww, it’ll be months before your numbers are accurate. Let the serms do their work, wait 8 weeks, get labs. I’m being honest, getting labs done now for this purpose makes no sense to me. It’s not an accurate depiction of your recovery in the slightest bit imo. When was your last test injection too? I’m betting you need a GOOD 10 more weeks before getting labs again...