75mg Anavar for 8wks? Help!

shouldi

Awards
So... I think I've made a mistake.

Recently I acquired a bunch of anavar - enough to do 75mg for two months. It was, embarrassingly, an on the spot impulse buy as the seller hyped it up to the max and had me excited. Isn't his fault though, I'm an idiot. I wouldn't usually react like that, honestly.

Regardless, I've got the stuff and I highly doubt a refund is on the table. What should I do with it? He recommended that I take it at the dosage and time that I've already stated (along with liver support) and use nolva as pct following use.

He said that depending on my goals it could
A) Used effectively to cut, which I don't particularly want or need to do
B) Recomp, or
C) Add a little bit of mass and a ton of strength that I'd keep after PCT

Now, after doing a ton of research, I see that most people say anavar only is pointless and idiotic with only a few being for it. The hell should I do? Keep it for if and when I'd ever want to cut? Feels like a waste of damn money if I just use it to shed a bit of fat one day. Buy and use it with test? Why? Or just say screw it and use the var as he said?

I'm not looking to get massive at all, I'm pretty happy with how I am. I just want to get stronger but obviously wouldn't say no to getting a little bit bigger.

25, 5'10, 77kg and pretty lean. Never used before.

Can you guys help me?

ybg

Awards
I'm going to run an anavar/halo stack as some am members suggested. Maybe you could consider this as well. I don't know if i helped you decide or making it worse.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
75mg for 8 weeks is fine and will give awesome results.

shouldi

Awards
Thanks for the responses.

Are you sure man? So many people are against oral only cycles. Not sure what to do atm, I'm still undecided.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Use a base like dermacrine or trest if you dont wanna use test

Willtolift

Awards
Lol @ Anavar alone is pointless... if it's pharmaceutical grade, it's awesome. IMHO it's absolutely amazing when run with a decent dose of testosterone. Regardless solo or stacked, make sure you run plenty of creatine monohydrate and ungodly amounts of protein while on. You'll be happy.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Get some Epiandro (and joint supps) or 4dhea as a base if you want to go oral only and you'll have an absolutely amazing cycle (if the stuff is legit).

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ppl say anavar is pointless bc they're lazy and don't diet or eat right. Anavar is amazing and it's highly anabolic, aka what puts on actual muscle mass.

Guys get this twisted all the time, ahhh tren is God. Tren is cosmetic and a super high androgen. It can ASSIST with mass but only when stacked with a good anabolic. You can have amazing gains and recomp progress with only 20mg for 8 weeks.

If you're really looking to add size, 40-50mg per day will be plenty. Moderate dose of test with a good cardio, training and diet regimen and you can make HUGE changes.

Provided it's legit

Willtolift

Awards
Ppl say anavar is pointless bc they're lazy and don't diet or eat right. Anavar is amazing and it's highly anabolic, aka what puts on actual muscle mass.

Guys get this twisted all the time, ahhh tren is God. Tren is cosmetic and a super high androgen. It can ASSIST with mass but only when stacked with a good anabolic. You can have amazing gains and recomp progress with only 20mg for 8 weeks.

If you're really looking to add size, 40-50mg per day will be plenty. Moderate dose of test with a good cardio, training and diet regimen and you can make HUGE changes.

Provided it's legit
Ahhh I remember the days being able to grab pharma grade 2.5mg and 10mg Oxavar tabs local... During the age of 19-21... Damn I miss that stuff.

shouldi

Awards
Thanks for all the sick replies everyone, I really appreciate it!

After having a good think about this over the past few days, I've come to a conclusion -- go hard or go home.

Wk 1-10: 500mg test e
Wk 1-4: Superdrol 10/20/20/20 (might bump it up to 30mg, depending on sides)
Wk 5-12: 75mg anavar
Wk 13-16: Nolva 40/40/20/20, 12.5mg aromasin ED and maybe add in some clomid
AI: 0.5mg arimidex EOD
Wk 1 - forever: Eat and train like a psychopath
Also liver support

Starting 15th Aug

Thoughts?

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
I would drop the SD and extend test for atleast 12 weeks. But you are spot on with how/when to take the var. Run it two weeks past test.

Reason I'm saying drop the SD is because your setup would have you running 12 weeks straight of orals.

shouldi

Awards
Hmm, okay, I may run the test for 12wks then.

Yeah, I know running orals for 12 weeks isn't healthy. The thing is, I don't think I'll be cycling very often at all. Maybe just once per year, if that. You don't think my liver, cholesterol & whatever else would recover from it?

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, okay, I may run the test for 12wks then.

Yeah, I know running orals for 12 weeks isn't healthy. The thing is, I don't think I'll be cycling very often at all. Maybe just once per year, if that. You don't think my liver, cholesterol & whatever else would recover from it?
Ofcourse it can recover, and it's "doable" but you will definetly need to have support supps lined up. Tudca is a must, BP, HDL protection etc.

Willtolift

Awards
You'll be very happy with the test and anavar. Just eat plenty of protein and take a good dose creatine monohydrate. Especially at that those dosages, oxandrolone ran at 50-80mgs is amazing.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
And if you're only going to cycle once a year why don't you make it count.
Wks 1-3 SD
Wks 1-20 test
Wks 16-22 Anavar.
HCG on cycle,
PCT Clomid and nolva.

shouldi

Awards
Thanks for the advice man, I'll definitely be taking tudca etc throughout and past the cycle regardless of whether sdrol is included or not. Don't get me wrong, I'm very cautious about AAS. Then why don't I just stick to test? I don't know, I'm an idiot... lol

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice man, I'll definitely be taking tudca etc throughout and past the cycle regardless of whether sdrol is included or not. Don't get me wrong, I'm very cautious about AAS. Then why don't I just stick to test? I don't know, I'm an idiot... lol
Not an idiot at all. We are all here to learn and help. But if your going to run AAS, might as well get your money's worth and do it as safely as possible.

Willtolift

Awards
I would just the anavar along with the test, otherwise you may not notice gains right away which can be disheartening. Test generally takes about three or so weeks to start noticing real physical and strength changes.

shouldi

Awards
Not an idiot at all. We are all here to learn and help. But if your going to run AAS, might as well get your money's worth and do it as safely as possible.
I completely agree. That'd be ideal, haha.

shouldi

Awards
I would just the anavar along with the test, otherwise you may not notice gains right away which can be disheartening. Test generally takes about three or so weeks to start noticing real physical and strength changes.
I'll take that into consideration, thanks. Still have a week left for tweaking.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Well I know that Oxandrolone is pretty mild, even regarding to liver toxicity but you will use a high dose for the maximum amount of time one usually run methylated compounds. And you want to do that DIRECTLY AFTER you run one of the most livertoxic compounds widely used (Superdrol) for the maximum time frame recommended for it (4weeks).

If you do it like that its likely to get some liver problems so I strongly advise against it.
Maybe take SD with Test for 4 weeks and then Test alone or with a non methyl and after that 8weeks test with Oxandrolone.

In your current setup you plan to go the last two weeks without test, but the longer into the cycle the more important is the test-base.

You should run the aromasin until two weeks after your SERM in PCT.

The on cycle AI I wouldn't take until problems arise.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the sick replies everyone, I really appreciate it!

After having a good think about this over the past few days, I've come to a conclusion -- go hard or go home.

Wk 1-10: 500mg test e
Wk 1-4: Superdrol 10/20/20/20 (might bump it up to 30mg, depending on sides)
Wk 5-12: 75mg anavar
Wk 13-16: Nolva 40/40/20/20, 12.5mg aromasin ED and maybe add in some clomid
AI: 0.5mg arimidex EOD
Wk 1 - forever: Eat and train like a psychopath
Also liver support

Starting 15th Aug

Thoughts?
I'm new to all this myself and am prob not qualified to give any advice, but from the much needed help and guidance I've received from a handful of AM members that I trust, I do know that typical first time AAS cycles are usually test only cycles... And running anything longer than 12 weeks significantly increases the risks of sides including severe shutdown of the HPTA. With that said, it's very doable, but I would do some extensive research on PCT options. You may want to run Clomid rather than Nolva (prob both) and go for 6 weeks min PCT. I'd also look into Torem or HCG...

I'm running a 15 wk cycle that's significantly milder and my PCT looks like this:

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Torem 80/80/80/40/40/40
Exemestane or Formestane starting week 4 until week 10(4 weeks past SERM)

I hope that helps. Good luck brother

shouldi

Awards
So it looks like the general consensus is that it'd be mad to follow SD with var and that I should extend the test to 12 weeks. I've already got everything ready to go but it looks like it'd be best to save one of the orals for another cycle. A shame... I was looking forward to doing both, haha.

Which leads me to another question -- for this first cycle should I kickstart the test with superdrol OR run var with the test? I'm leaning toward the SD.

Thanks again for the responses everyone :)

shouldi

Awards
I'm new to all this myself and am prob not qualified to give any advice, but from the much needed help and guidance I've received from a handful of AM members that I trust, I do know that typical first time AAS cycles are usually test only cycles... And running anything longer than 12 weeks significantly increases the risks of sides including severe shutdown of the HPTA. With that said, it's very doable, but I would do some extensive research on PCT options. You may want to run Clomid rather than Nolva (prob both) and go for 6 weeks min PCT. I'd also look into Torem or HCG...

I'm running a 15 wk cycle that's significantly milder and my PCT looks like this:

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Torem 80/80/80/40/40/40
Exemestane or Formestane starting week 4 until week 10(4 weeks past SERM)

I hope that helps. Good luck brother
Thanks for looking out for me bro, I appreciate the info. Your PCT looks good, I'll have to do a little more research.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
So it looks like the general consensus is that it'd be mad to follow SD with var and that I should extend the test to 12 weeks. I've already got everything ready to go but it looks like it'd be best to save one of the orals for another cycle. A shame... I was looking forward to doing both, haha.

Which leads me to another question -- for this first cycle should I kickstart the test with superdrol OR run var with the test? I'm leaning toward the SD.

Thanks again for the responses everyone :)
SD is not recommended for a first cycle at all.
The sides can be harsh and without any experience with steroids you may not be able to react properly because you would have absolutely no idea what to expect.
If you absolutely want to run SD in your first cycle then run it as a finisher.
Around SD there should at least be a month without methyls, so if you run a 12 week cycle you could kickstart with something not as harsh as SD run 4 weeks Test only and then finish with 4 weeks SD.

However I would advise you to start the Test with the var and then continue the Test until it runs out. Also you may like to start with 50mg Var the day and up the dose depending on sidds etc.

If you had done some more cycles I would suggest something else, but since you are new to this, keep in mind its a marathon not a sprint and that its always better to be safe than sorry.

shouldi

Awards
SD is not recommended for a first cycle at all.
The sides can be harsh and without any experience with steroids you may not be able to react properly because you would have absolutely no idea what to expect.
If you absolutely want to run SD in your first cycle then run it as a finisher.
Around SD there should at least be a month without methyls, so if you run a 12 week cycle you could kickstart with something not as harsh as SD run 4 weeks Test only and then finish with 4 weeks SD.

However I would advise you to start the Test with the var and then continue the Test until it runs out. Also you may like to start with 50mg Var the day and up the dose depending on sidds etc.

If you had done some more cycles I would suggest something else, but since you are new to this, keep in mind its a marathon not a sprint and that its always better to be safe than sorry.
Yeah, I know SD is really harsh. I've done a stack of reading up on it, peoples experiences etc and I'm quite confident I'd be able to deal with it. Or perhaps that's a naive thing to say, I'm not sure. If you and others really do very strongly advise against it, perhaps I'll do var instead like you suggest. Still not too sure yet.

And yeah man, I agree -- much better safe than sorry.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Bud, you'll be more than pleased with the results you'll get from running test standalone... Provided your diet and training are dialed in... Maybe don't go so balls deep and use this 1st cycle as a learning experience...

shouldi

Awards
Bud, you'll be more than pleased with the results you'll get from running test standalone... Provided your diet and training are dialed in... Maybe don't go so balls deep and use this 1st cycle as a learning experience...
You are 100% right, I know... probably better not go overboard just yet, I guess... lol