read somewhere sarms can make you bald

Jameson12

Awards
read somewhere sarms can make you bald.has anyone expierenced this?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some may lead to that side effect, like S4.

I haven't seen much feedback on Ostarine causing hair loss however.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
All androgens have the ability to cause hair shedding. I've ran lgd 7 times, not bald.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't heard Osta leading to hair loss. But as stated all androgens have the chance of increasing hair loss, especially if you are prone to it.

You can always grab Pura D or some other shampoo to keep your follicles happy! Worst case...you didn't need it but you have some great hair...win in my book.

Demi_God

Awards
I've lost hair on or after each sarm cycle. I've ran 4. Osta solo 3x's LGD with S4

All of which lost hair on. More noticibly with the LGD/S4 cycle. It sucks cause I am very thin haired now. Eventually gonna have to shave it. I probably should but am holding on to it cause I think I look old with out it.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
read somewhere sarms can make you bald.has anyone expierenced this?
Any anabolic compound could speed up the process of hair loss, it wouldn't make it any worse in the end that it would end up being.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've lost hair on or after each sarm cycle. I've ran 4. Osta solo 3x's LGD with S4

All of which lost hair on. More noticibly with the LGD/S4 cycle. It sucks cause I am very thin haired now. Eventually gonna have to shave it. I probably should but am holding on to it cause I think I look old with out it.
Sounds weird.

My mate has thick hair, but every male from both sides of his family are basically bald and he didn't lose any hair from Ostarine. He freaks out too, and generally mentioned he goes through shedding seasons but his hairdresser said it's normal and new hairs coming through or something ?

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I guess it's good if you are already have a receding hairline. I have been buzzing my hair down to 2 millimeters for over 5 years now.
Otherwise, I think these compounds make you look "younger". I use the term in quotes because I am not sure that it's the right word. But when I was on Osta, I had girl friends comment on how my skin looked young and healthy. Even when I was sleeping 6 hour nights, I didn't wake up with bags under my eyes. Nothing to do with balding, but just saying.

Demi_God

Awards
I can definitely agree about the youthful look regarding skin. I too experienced this effect. I just think when I shave my head I look older. Perhaps it's just me being skeptical but I think my head looks better with a bit of hair on it! Haha

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I can definitely agree about the youthful look regarding skin. I too experienced this effect. I just think when I shave my head I look older. Perhaps it's just me being skeptical but I think my head looks better with a bit of hair on it! Haha
Lucky man!

:biggthumpup:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Any of this stuff can make ya bald for the most part bro. All it is doing is expediting your mpb