Spartan PCT

fakeazzrock

Awards
They sent a bottle with my second order of Hard. If you've seen my other posts, I did 7+ weeks of Hard and 3+ weeks of Lean. Started the Spartan PCT with clomid. I was noticing at the end of the total cycle, it seemed like my testes were a bit smaller. Well, after a couple of weeks of use of each, I'm back to the horse nuts I used to have. I don't know which to attribute it to but and also not experiencing some of the issues I had with Sup3r PCT (gave me the poops)

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for sharing, I agree with you on super pct:)

fakeazzrock

Awards
Not a problem. No sponsorship, just general info for the public

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Yes Sparta is a great company and they deserve it

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is probably the first bit of feedback I've heard on the product, so definitely appreciated man!!

fakeazzrock

Awards
I wish I had more experience to offer more insightful info. My last PCT was strictly OTC and seriously was tough on the bowels. Also, I didn't notice any physical changes to my body or sac for that matter. Honestly, this stuff has me feeling like I could quit the clomid. I won't but just sayin' sex life, drive, etc. all seem normal. No other issues to report positively or negatively.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well in all honesty, while the kind words on the Trojan are awesome, I'm sure there is quite a difference when running a product alongside Clomid as opposed to strictly OTC.

Either way, good to hear that the combination is a success!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
They sent a bottle with my second order of Hard. If you've seen my other posts, I did 7+ weeks of Hard and 3+ weeks of Lean. Started the Spartan PCT with clomid. I was noticing at the end of the total cycle, it seemed like my testes were a bit smaller. Well, after a couple of weeks of use of each, I'm back to the horse nuts I used to have. I don't know which to attribute it to but and also not experiencing some of the issues I had with Sup3r PCT (gave me the poops)
Great to hear! Horse nuts ftw haha

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
The poops were most likely caused the DAA lol

Pistolpete85

Awards
I can attest with getting the poops from Sup3r Pct. Had to stop taking it because I couldn't handle the poops it was giving me.

fakeazzrock

Awards
The poops were most likely caused the DAA lol
Whatever the problem was, I'm not hating OL, but won't be utilizing Sup3r PCT again.

Another difference, the smell and taste. When I opened the Sup3r, every time, it smelled funny. One time one got a little stuck in my throat. I burped a little later and powder came out. I've had that happen with other stuff, but this taste was so bad. No taste, smell, or current powder burps on the Trojan.

Night hog

Banned
Awards
I just recently finished pct with clomid and super pct and I feel after 4 weeks I am not fully recovered. I feel clomid made my balls shrink even more than what they were when I finished and I only did Epi and 4 andro, but I think the Epi was bunk. Had much better recovery with Rebirth, I will have to try this Spartan pct with Rebirth next time.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Whatever the problem was, I'm not hating OL, but won't be utilizing Sup3r PCT again.

Another difference, the smell and taste. When I opened the Sup3r, every time, it smelled funny. One time one got a little stuck in my throat. I burped a little later and powder came out. I've had that happen with other stuff, but this taste was so bad. No taste, smell, or current powder burps on the Trojan.
Bro I had the same issue of burping out the powder lmao!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just recently finished pct with clomid and super pct and I feel after 4 weeks I am not fully recovered. I feel clomid made my balls shrink even more than what they were when I finished and I only did Epi and 4 andro, but I think the Epi was bunk. Had much better recovery with Rebirth, I will have to try this Spartan pct with Rebirth next time.
I doubt the clomid made you're balls smaller, it generally does quite the opposite. What brand was you're epi?

fakeazzrock

Awards
I understand you're questioning and/or looking for answers. But if the Epi was bunk, then the PCT wouldn't have had any effect or if it did, possibly raise estrogen (and subsequently testosterone) a bit since you weren't bringing your test levels back??? How long was your cycle and dose?

Night hog

Banned
Awards
I switched from AAS to sarms and prohormones for the convenience and to not have needles in the house with the kids. I have done 16-20 week cycles and pct'd with clomid and nolvadex in the past with zero issues.

First sarm was osta shred with epiandro for 8 weeks with pct of Rebirth and post cycle 3x. I had testicular atrophy bad. Within one week I felt great.

Last cycle was Epi, 4 andro and 11kt. Didn't have good gains and feel my Epi was bunk and going into pct felt great and balls looked normal. Started clomid and super pct and atrophy got bad. Even my wife noticed. Clomid was from a vendor here, stopped taking clomid after 2 weeks and balls came back. Good chance it's not clomid but I won't do RC site again.

With technology advancing no reason some of these over the counter products can't be just as strong as clomid or nolvadex.

fakeazzrock

Awards
I switched from AAS to sarms and prohormones for the convenience and to not have needles in the house with the kids. I have done 16-20 week cycles and pct'd with clomid and nolvadex in the past with zero issues.

First sarm was osta shred with epiandro for 8 weeks with pct of Rebirth and post cycle 3x. I had testicular atrophy bad. Within one week I felt great.

Last cycle was Epi, 4 andro and 11kt. Didn't have good gains and feel my Epi was bunk and going into pct felt great and balls looked normal. Started clomid and super pct and atrophy got bad. Even my wife noticed. Clomid was from a vendor here, stopped taking clomid after 2 weeks and balls came back. Good chance it's not clomid but I won't do RC site again.

With technology advancing no reason some of these over the counter products can't be just as strong as clomid or nolvadex.
True, although the pharma companies aren't going to let that happen. Too much money to lose. Only if one of the major makers sells out to say Johnson & Johnson or somebody. Otherwise, that's going to stay as a prescription for women to get pregnant and make tons of money. Especially when some insurance providers won't cover it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

It has nothing to do with technology, it's the fact that big pharma wouldn't allow anything to compete with them or replace things. If there truly is something that would have a serm level effect, they would scoop it up and make it pharma grade and access only in a heartbeat.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That why I'm doing a single rebirth pill at mid day along with my Clomid...just in case

Night hog

Banned
Awards
That why I'm doing a single rebirth pill at mid day along with my Clomid...just in case
As a back up I had nolvadex from another RC and recovered much better after the swap.