Clomid PCT on nattys

KiNGTyreZe

Awards
Does a Clomid PCT cycle on nattys increase their testosterone permamently?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Clomid stacked with a natural anabolic during pct will help bring your test back to normal levels after a cycle and help you hold onto your gains you got from your cycle.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't you start a different thread asking this same question? Harvesting a couple pages worth of answers?

Edit: question was posed within the thread, which the answers were given.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And just to be clear, it wouldn't be a pct if the person were natty.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is that what he's asking.
It sounds like he is natty and wondering if Clomid increase test levels on non suppressed people

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh I get it....he just trying to rack up post so he can message or something

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that what he's asking.
It sounds like he is natty and wondering if Clomid increase test levels on non suppressed people
I know what he's asking. It's already been answered for him. He's 19 and really has no business in here.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Clomid works by preventing estrogen from reaching the pituitary, signaling the need for more LH. When LH reaches the testes they produce more testosterone. Some of the extra testosterone converts to estrogen, and the increased estrogen signals to the pituitary to stop making LH. Since Clomid prevents the estrogen feedback, it's constantly sending out more LH to the testes to produce more testosterone.

Will taking clomid cause a permanent change to the HPTA? Hard to say, there aren't enough studies. There are so many checks and balances in the body that the short increase in testosterone now could have a rebound effect later. Complete guess from old-core bodybuilding broscience, it probably does cause a small permanent change. However, and this is a big one. Causing the testes to run at 150% for a long period of time could and does lead to hypogonadism. Is it worth it burning out your balls now so that you need TRT in your 30s-40s?

flextx

flextx

Awards
I've always been interested in this. Whether taking Nolva, Clomid, adex etc. As a "natty" would net any kind of gains and what would actually go on in the body. I wish some labs would do more research on it.

A friend of mine did get prescribed clomid briefly before he began TRT. Dr said they would try that first. And that's the only time I've heard of that.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I've always been interested in this. Whether taking Nolva, Clomid, adex etc. As a "natty" would net any kind of gains and what would actually go on in the body. I wish some labs would do more research on it.

A friend of mine did get prescribed clomid briefly before he began TRT. Dr said they would try that first. And that's the only time I've heard of that.
Clomid will do to a "Natty", what it does to a PED user - it's a drug. Like Willy said, it blocks your "system" from sensing any Estrogen, thereby causing the increase in Testosterone so that some can aromatize into Estrogen - lather, rinse, repeat. High-Normal to slightly Above-Normal numbers are usually seen. One user in his 50's on here did meticulous blood work and saw 1348ng/dl. They're old drugs, not sure you'll see any more research - especially on males. There *is* a new Clomid being tested though, IIRC it's called Enclomiphene or "Super Clomid".

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know what he's asking. It's already been answered for him. He's 19 and really has no business in here.
Cause he's 19 dose it ban him from here. Nobody is going to argue that it's a great idea for a kid to take drugs.
But this is an information sharing community......isn't it.
Sounds like he has a question.
Sounds like he's in the perfect place.

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does a Clomid PCT cycle on nattys increase their testosterone permamently?
You mean a standalone Clomid cycle, not a PCT. Post cycle therapy comes after (post) a cycle. If there is no cycle in the first place what are you going to put after?

Yes it will boost your test levels

No it won't be permanent if you weren't shut down in the first place, it will slowly tapper off