Cycle question - Osta and/or LGD

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I'm getting ready to start my next cycle. I was clothes shopping and while I was in the changing rooms I saw this guy with a pretty hot bod ... ok, I was 'mirin myself in the mirror and flexing ... hell yeah, I'm a sexy beast! :loser:
So I am ready to kick it up a notch again, just as soon as I get bloods done for T levels. I just want to make sure I am fully recovered from my previous Osta cycle.

At this point I still haven't decided whether to do another cycle of Osta at 15mg for 8 weeks or LGD at 8mg for 8 weeks. Both are cycles that sanmarino has done, so I'm fairly confident that either will do well. On one hand, I have done Osta before and really liked it, but I took 25mg and I would like to run it again at a lower dose for a little longer, to give it more time to work. On the other hand, I would like to give LGD a try, hence the conflict. In either case, PCT will be based on pre-PCT bloods. If bloods look good, I'd like to give Rebirth another go, but this time for 8 weeks, as vujade has suggested. Nolva will be on hand if bloods do not look good and an AI for LGD, just in case.

However, before starting anything I want to get for some advice from you all. Osta is primarily used for cutting, while LGD is used primarily for bulking. Does it matter which is used first? In other words, can you achieve a reasonable clean bulk on LGD after cutting, or do you always want to go for bulk first then cut?
Another question I had was, can you do a cycle that is half bulk, half cut? I.e. say something like 4-6 weeks of LGD + 6 weeks Osta. This would make it a 12 week cycle. I know there are people who have run Osta successfully for 12 weeks, but does it make sense to run something like this or would I get better results to just run a bulk cycle first, then a cut cycle, or vice versa?

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to add .. do you guys recommend adding MK-677 to the Osta cycle? I would not run it with LGD. As I have never done LGD, so the first cycle would be alone, to keep it simple.
yates84!!

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
I am interested also .. Have been reading more on lgd4033.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think whether you bulk or cut really depends on 2 things.. your goals and your current body fat.

Too high of body fat, then either cut or recomp

Lower body fat, then bulk would be the way to go.

There are definitely some advantages to getting really lean first & then bulking.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I think whether you bulk or cut really depends on 2 things.. your goals and your current body fat.

Too high of body fat, then either cut or recomp

Lower body fat, then bulk would be the way to go.

There are definitely some advantages to getting really lean first & then bulking.
What do you suggest for recomp? I'm at around 15% bf. My abs are just about starting to show, so I could probably afford to lean out some, but I would also like to put on a few lbs of muscle. I've just cleaned my diet up too (I was not eating right due to family stress) so really looking forward to some nice results.

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
I think Ostarine preserves muscle better on a calorie deficient diet. LGD will get you strong and the added stress could induce hunger rather than stay controlled. I never could do a cut while on LGD, but I can get strong. MK677 maybe if you feel you need additional healing factor. I put wear and tear on my body so I do a low dose no matter what. I don't use for performance or enhancement.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I'd run lgd for 8 weeks and add in mk677 aswell . Good synergy having and anabolic and gh

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I'd run lgd for 8 weeks and add in mk677 aswell . Good synergy having and anabolic and gh
Joedoubledose if I do an LGD run I am not going to add in Mk-677, as it would be my first time running LGD, and I want to keep it simple. If I go for a second Osta cycle, I am thinking adding it in.

JSTR808 does MK-677 increase hunger? Because if so, it may not be a good idea to take it on a cut or recomp cycle.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Sounds good , allways good to try compounds out singularly to see how you respond

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
It only induces hunger if you take it in the AM or if you go hi dose >30mg. I take it before bed and love it.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you suggest for recomp? I'm at around 15% bf. My abs are just about starting to show, so I could probably afford to lean out some, but I would also like to put on a few lbs of muscle. I've just cleaned my diet up too (I was not eating right due to family stress) so really looking forward to some nice results.
If your going to try to recomp then you could probably run Osta or LGD..
I would also add something DHT based like EpiAndro or Androsterone. It will offset any lethargy and libido,
plus help with hardening and cutting you up.
Keep your calories at maintenance pr maybe 100 above TDEE.
Only do LISS cardio

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Great advise so far so nothing to add

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know wether running Osta and LGD at the same time causes oversaturation of the receptors? Or is a bad idea as they both are competing for the same receptors therefore rendering the weaker SARM I.e ostarine useless?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does anyone know wether running Osta and LGD at the same time causes oversaturation of the receptors? Or is a bad idea as they both are competing for the same receptors therefore rendering the weaker SARM I.e ostarine useless?
We have way too many receptors to have them over saturated. This is definitely a myth.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
It's got nothing to do with receptors. It's not generally recommended to run both Ostarine and LGD at the same time as they have a similar MOA and will impart similar results - the strength of the compounds (mg:mg) notwithstanding. People have run them together before and people will run them together again. For a better overall experience, stacks that are balanced and provide benefits that don't necessarily compete for the same result will usually leave you with a better overall cycle.

If we apply the logic to steroid cycles, when stacking multiple compounds, we look to use compounds that have diffferent MOAs or provide diffferent end-results. I wouldn't recommend that someone stack Masteron & Proviron as a cycle, but stacking Test and Masteron could be great.

DORIAN38

Awards
Would 220 mg (2 caps) of 4-andro from OL make a good test base for an Ostarine cycle ?

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
Yes. I used that back in May with decent results (I hate Prohormones). But it did work.

DORIAN38

Awards
Thank's for your answer. With my work (i'm in the army) i don't want to deal with the lethargy, this is why i want to use a test base.