Hdrol or Epi/Havoc Cycle?Need help to choice!!

Dazyz

Dazyz

Awards
hello ,im cutting and next month ill do my first cycle with phs , so ill buy two bottles but.. hdrol or havoc/epi?

who is stronger?

Dates.

Bf: 14bf%
Goals : bf reduction and gain the most possible kg of lean muscle

Epi dosage :

Week 1: 30 mg/day
Week 2: 40 mg/day
Week 3: 40 mg/day
Week 4: 40 mg/day
Week 5: 50 mg/day
Week 6: 50 mg/day

Halodrol dosage :

Week 1: 50 mg/day
Week 2: 75 mg/day
Week 3: 75 mg/day
Week 4: 75 mg/day
Week 5: 75 mg/day
Week 6: 75 mg/day

is this a good dosage?
Cycle suport: live 52(6 daily is good enought or up to 9?)
PCT: Ill take nolva like 40/30/20/20 and Tribulus terrestris.

Diet: Basically no macros , diet high in protein , moderate in fats and low in carbs(ill take carbs in the morning)

Other sups?

Ill run this with Anadrox! ( N.O and fatburner ) and basic protein powder.

So..need help to choice!

Any feedback is grateful

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Havoc is by far better, but it tends to cause rebound gyno frequently, so I would do your research on that and be prepared...50mg is pretty high dosage as a first cycle, but if it doesn't go well you can always go back down to 40mg. Liv 52 isn't going to cut it for cycle support, I would recommend Lgi Damage Control. Nolva 40/40/20/20 or 20/20/10/10 is the typical protocol, I personally prefer clomid 50/50/25/25. Grab taurine for the back pumps also, they get pretty nasty on havoc

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also, if I recall correctly, tribulus is pointless for boosting test, I would opt for daa or a nice otc pct/test booster to stack with the serm of choice

Dazyz

Dazyz

Awards
Also, if I recall correctly, tribulus is pointless for boosting test, I would opt for daa or a nice otc pct/test booster to stack with the serm of choice
First thing thanks for the reply.Just read in other thread and the guy was saying taurine or N.O is nice choice for back pumps.So n.o only is good enought? And what doses for first havoc cycle?(2 bottles).

30/30/30/40/40/40 ?

Btw sorry for the english im spanish amigo :)

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
First thing thanks for the reply.Just read in other thread and the guy was saying taurine or N.O is nice choice for back pumps.So n.o only is good enought? And what doses for first havoc cycle?(2 bottles).

30/30/30/40/40/40 ?

Btw sorry for the english im spanish amigo :)
I'm not familiar with N.O, I think taurine will be enough. Dosage is fine, if you tolerate the 40mg dosage fine you could always bump it up to 50mg.

Dazyz

Dazyz

Awards
147 pills are 30/30/30/40/40/40 and two bottles have 180 , should i do more weeks or 6weeks is fine? Thanks for the feedback ,you help me a lot!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't run any of it at 20, and I don't believe you are even allowed to discuss it on this board at that age. I think AnabolicGuru may have missed your age in post 1

Dazyz

Dazyz

Awards
I wouldn't run any of it at 20, and I don't believe you are even allowed to discuss it on this board at that age. I think AnabolicGuru may have missed your age in post 1
Im 100% natty so far , i working out for two years,summer is coming and i think is a good moment for a little help.Btw 20-21 is when the body has finished growing

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Im 100% natty so far , i working out for two years,summer is coming and i think is a good moment for a little help.Btw 20-21 is when the body has finished growing
lolol right... because every human body knows exactly the day the person turns 21 and instantly stops growing. And no, it's not 21, it's something closer to around 25.

A little help would be eating more, not shutting down your natural hormone production.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
lolol right... because every human body knows exactly the day the person turns 21 and instantly stops growing. And no, it's not 21, it's something closer to around 25.

A little help would be eating more, not shutting down your natural hormone production.
I agree with this. However i started early (Dumb i know.) BUT I knew how to PCT from the get-go. Ever since with about 7 cycles going on my 8th and my test recovers and stay high fine, just used both clomid and nolva when i was 20 as i was overly scared.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
IM NOT ADVOCATING. Just saying it wont ruin your life.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
147 pills are 30/30/30/40/40/40 and two bottles have 180 , should i do more weeks or 6weeks is fine? Thanks for the feedback ,you help me a lot!
6 weeks is fine, as for the age, obviously it would be better to wait a few more years, but I'm not your mom so I have no say lmao...I know multiple minors that have cycled and are fine, if you decide to do it, just make sure you have plenty of research

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Old Witch Anabolics 16
Brendanbroe27 Supplements 0
MNripped Anabolics 3
1test Anabolics 28
shaunnner Anabolics 6