Oral Tr3st question

Willtolift

Awards
If I was to use 50mgs of Tr3st a couple times a week preworkout and I am on 200mgs of Testosterone a week using .25 Arimidex three times a week and having good results with that dosing. How much should I be increasing my arimidex dose to and when would I take it? (By results, I mean minimal noticeable aromatization side effects)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I was to use 50mgs of Tr3st a couple times a week preworkout and I am on 200mgs of Testosterone a week using .25 Arimidex three times a week and having good results with that dosing. How much should I be increasing my arimidex dose to and when would I take it? (By results, I mean minimal noticeable aromatization side effects)
With you only using 50 mg of Trest PWO a couple times a week it shouldn't dramatically impact your estrogen balance since your AI is dialed in IMO. I'd feel it out and only increase the AI if you see estrogen levels skyrocket.

Note: I've never used Trest w/ injectable Test before. Yatesy or Dma378 will probably chime in with personal experience.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me and dma both couldn't handle even a low dose of trest with test, it flared both of us up uncontrollably. I would say just give it a try with your current adex dosage and if problems arise then slowly up your adex dose. I was on a blast dose of test so that will possibly make a huge difference in our situations.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think at your current Test dose and your proposed Trest dose, things should be manageable. At worst up your AI by whatever necessary, but I don't see that being much.

As Yates said, I had a bad time running 500 Test/week and 125 Trest/day...never again

I would like to try the combo again because it really is a feel-good combo, but definitely moderate doses of each.

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Can give you an opinion on how I felt with my combo of the two.

I was running test 500mg a week and trest 50mg pwo. Loved it the first 5 weeks, then my bp started to become an issue. Once I stopped trest and upped adex to .5ed I was g2g. Played around with 75mg pwo but noticed no difference from 50mg for what it's worth.

Like said try it out and adjust as you feel fit.

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Morning gents , do not won't to high jack this thread but I got a q , just started tr3n ( at 90 , I know kinda low but can't find it no more and I only got two bottles and like 8 week runs ) olso I got two bottles of tre3t and I figured a will add 50 mg of tre3t daily , now here is a q how should I dose a exemestane with such layout ?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
As low as possible without getting issues. As always.
With trest I would start the exeme at moderate dose and if you notice high estro sides up the dose if you notice low estro sides lower it.

-you will need prolactin control however.