Is susta, boldenona and bdol a good begginer cycle for good lean mass?

Dazyz

Dazyz

Awards
hi , im new here so hello everyone.

im searching a good lean mass so , is this nice?

Week..Dianabol....Boldenona...SUSTANON..Proviron...Nolvadex..Clomid....................HCG

1............30.................300................250...................................................................
2............30.................300................250.............25..............10.......................................
3............30.................300................250.............25..............10.......................................
4............30.................300................250.............25..............10.......................................
5................................300................250.............25...............10.......................................
6................................300................250.............25...............10.......................................
7................................300................250.............25...............10.......................................
8................................300................250.............25...............10......................................
9................................300......................................................10......................................
10...............................300.....................................................10.....................................
11...........................................................................................20.........100.......................2500
12..........................................................................................20..........50........................2500
13...........................................................................................20.........50.........................
should i remove the kick start(dbol) and add winny in the end of cycle?

thanks.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this your first cycle? Dbol isn't exactly "lean" mass

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Dbol will flood you. Tren is good for drying out for me anyway. Also look into low dose winstrol depot.

Dazyz

Dazyz

Awards
yeah , ikr so i think to change dbol in the kickstart and add winny in the last 4 weeks like 30mg daily is this right?thanks.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
yeah , ikr so i think to change dbol in the kickstart and add winny in the last 4 weeks like 30mg daily is this right?thanks.
50 mgs to 75 mgs winny depends on your tolerance

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First cycle guys, wtf are you suggesting tren for? Test only for first cycle, maybe winny at the end.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Just giving an example. Tren will dry you out . Not go buy it .

Yates has a point test only would be a great first cycle . Judging by what u listed up top Dazyz i figured u had some sort of experience. Stay away from the heavier stuff until you have a good understanding of how things work .

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Agree with yates. Run Test only. You don't know how any of these compounds will effect you, maybe some winny in the end if you feel like it.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Why are you using HCG in PCT? you're supposed to used it in the last 2 weeks of cycle leading up to PCT.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
If this is your first cycle I imagine on 5th one you will have run out of compounds! Use only test as guys already suggested

Dazyz

Dazyz

Awards
Thanks to everyone.

But what types of test do you guys is better to run alone?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test Prop is the cleanest, driest version of Testosterone.

If you stil decided to run a stack, I'd drop dbol and run Masteron-E instead. In fact, Test-E/P and Masteron E/P would be a very good first cycle. Masteron is gentle on the body at lower doses but very effective at making the cycle work better for your goals.