First Cycle Stack

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
So here goes my order for my first prohormone cycle. Goodbye to the natty life!

Stats
23 years old
Training for 5 years
5'7"
176lbs
15% bodyfat

Goals/Expectations
Muscle gain of about 6lbs+
Drop a few pounds of bodyfat.
Avoid as many sides as possible.

Cycle Plan
HardRock Supplements
Super Mandro
110/220/330/330/330/330/330/330

HardRock Supplements
Androvar
200/400/500/500/500/500/500/500

Pura D'OR
Argan Oil Shampoo
(Just to be safe)

On Cycle Support
Olympus Labs
Ar1macare Pro
8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8

Assault Labs
Blockade
6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6

Assault Labs
Estro Strike
(I know niether of these compounds are estrogenic but just in case any estro sides arise from the higher Test levels)

Post Cycle Therapy
Clomid
50/50/25/25

Olympus Labs
Sup3r PCT
10/10/10/10

Olympus Labs
Ar1macare Pro
8/8/8/8

Performax Labs
AlphaMax XT
4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4

Serious Nutrition Solutions
Reduce XT
3/3/3/3

Any Advice/experiences/input or suggestions are fully welcome.
Thank You.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Just finished my first cycle not too long ago it was great bro my suggestion will be make sure your calories are up there you'll get much more then 6lbs on a 8 week cycle if you're getting the cals in , and I was told sup3r pct and Alphamax is unnecessary I went with Alphamax xt and left the sup3r pct for next run and I'm coming back with no problems

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Just finished my first cycle not too long ago it was great bro my suggestion will be make sure your calories are up there you'll get much more then 6lbs on a 8 week cycle if you're getting the cals in , and I was told sup3r pct and Alphamax is unnecessary I went with Alphamax xt and left the sup3r pct for next run and I'm coming back with no problems
Thank you for the reply.

What kind of muscle gains and fat loss did you achieve on your cycle?
What other PCT are you running with your Alphamax?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the reply.

What kind of muscle gains and fat loss did you achieve on your cycle?
What other PCT are you running with your Alphamax?
Went from 187-205 on the last day of cycle a couple days later was at 206.8 and now almost 2 weeks post cycle I'm around 203. Definitely gained some fat but nothing too bad, my diet was on point but I was around 4K calories a day and my body gains fat easy so I was expecting it strength went up too. Pct right now is nolva, Alphamax xt and I'm also running sustain alpha with epicat and laxo but that's just a "natty stack" I wanted to run anyways so I just threw it in pct to keep the gains going

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Went from 187-205 on the last day of cycle a couple days later was at 206.8 and now almost 2 weeks post cycle I'm around 203. Definitely gained some fat but nothing too bad, my diet was on point but I was around 4K calories a day and my body gains fat easy so I was expecting it strength went up too. Pct right now is nolva, Alphamax xt and I'm also running sustain alpha with epicat and laxo but that's just a "natty stack" I wanted to run anyways so I just threw it in pct to keep the gains going
18lbs Up!! And still solid into PCT. That's Awesome! Here's hoping I can get into the double figure gains on this stuff too. I was going to go in around 3'200 but might up it to 3,500 looking at this.
Any sides?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
18lbs Up!! And still solid into PCT. That's Awesome! Here's hoping I can get into the double figure gains on this stuff too. I was going to go in around 3'200 but might up it to 3,500 looking at this.
Any sides?
Yeah bro it was awesome surpassed expectations for sure, bad lethargy when doses weren't spread, nothing alphamine and coffee couldn't fix. The nip felt funny for a couple days held off on the AI and it went away on its own. Visible suppression of you know what I mean, but the boys are growing back smooth. And my girl didn't like the suppression at the end till now too much but I make it happen so it's all good could definitely be worse

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Yeah bro it was awesome surpassed expectations for sure, bad lethargy when doses weren't spread, nothing alphamine and coffee couldn't fix. The nip felt funny for a couple days held off on the AI and it went away on its own. Visible suppression of you know what I mean, but the boys are growing back smooth. And my girl didn't like the suppression at the end till now too much but I make it happen so it's all good could definitely be worse
Lethargy is definitely one of my bigger concerns, acne being the other, on this run seeing as they're both such dry compounds. Planing on spreading the dosing of both out through the day, something like this...
1-D
1 at Breakfast
1 at Lunch
1 at Dinner

Epi
2 at Breakfast
2 at Lunch
1 at Dinner

Relatively high fat meals to hopefully increase absorbtion and help the bioavailability. What do you think?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Lethargy is definitely one of my bigger concerns, acne being the other, on this run seeing as they're both such dry compounds. Planing on spreading the dosing of both out through the day, something like this...
1-D
1 at Breakfast
1 at Lunch
1 at Dinner

Epi
2 at Breakfast
2 at Lunch
1 at Dinner

Relatively high fat meals to hopefully increase absorbtion and help the bioavailability. What do you think?
Lethargy was controllable with caffeine so maybe stock up on some red bull of coffee or alphamine. Acne I got bad but I'm very prone to it , I use proactive and it helps I wouldn't lose sleep over it you know. Just enjoy the gains lol

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Lethargy was controllable with caffeine so maybe stock up on some red bull of coffee or alphamine. Acne I got bad but I'm very prone to it , I use proactive and it helps I wouldn't lose sleep over it you know. Just enjoy the gains lol
Thanks for the info and advice man, really appreciate it. Placed my order this morning and should hopefully be here within a week. Gunna log the entire run day by day in the "Cycle Info" section. I'll bump this thread when I start and be sure to follow once it's up yeah :)

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info and advice man, really appreciate it. Placed my order this morning and should hopefully be here within a week. Gunna log the entire run day by day in the "Cycle Info" section. I'll bump this thread when I start and be sure to follow once it's up yeah :)
For sure bro it's what we're here for! Tag me in the log I'll follow for sure, also just 1 more thing I forgot to mention epi for me was best at 1000(even thou it was just a few days) I took 500 pwo and hit a huge pr 315x4 on bench and it felt light as hell, and if your still concerned about lethargy look into maybe some dermacrine as a test base I haven't tried it but have only heard good things about it and using sustain alpha currently by bps and it's been going great

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Will do :)
I couldn't afford to run the Epi that high, at 1000mg daily I'd need more than three bottles for this run. It's already cost me £465

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would not run AlphaMax XT and Sup3r PCT together. A lot of the ingredients overlap, including an AI. Sup3r PCT contains Arimistance and AlphaMax XT has DHAA. You do not want to obliterate estrogen, just control it. Run one and save the other for your next cycle.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I would not run AlphaMax XT and Sup3r PCT together. A lot of the ingredients overlap, including an AI. Sup3r PCT contains Arimistance and AlphaMax XT has DHAA. You do not want to obliterate estrogen, just control it. Run one and save the other for your next cycle.
I took the Sup3r PCT off the order upon Alpha1agreda's recommendation. Also considering how the Ar1macare Pro has a dual anti aromatase complex too. Saved myself £25 too :D

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The Epi should help combat any minor lethargy, yeah if concerned Dermacrine is great. Are you running Blockade and Armicare Pro all 8 weeks? If so, definitely over kill for these two compounds.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
The Epi should help combat any minor lethargy, yeah if concerned Dermacrine is great. Are you running Blockade and Armicare Pro all 8 weeks? If so, definitely over kill for these two compounds.
Yeah, running both because both are good but neither are complete. Ar1macare Pro has an amazing profile with a dual phase anti estrogen complex, liver and prolactin support but it lacks prostate support, which is where the Blockade comes in. Would rather go overkill and stay safer on my first run.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I understand being over cautious on your first run, just trying to save you some money. Buy some saw palmetto, you have the right mindset but you're unlikely to get any side effects with or without the blockade. Good luck on your run!