Cardarine (GW 501516) dosage for fat loss

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Using something like OL Cardarine which comes in 7mg caps what have users found the best for fat loss? From my reading you would see decent fat loss at 10mg and the higher you went the better it was for performance (endurance) benefits. I've used at 21mg for a few weeks and found my performance to increase but not fat loss effects.

Has anyone used Cardarine over 20mg? I have a stash and debating on going up to 28mg or higher for 3-4 weeks. Thoughts?

bowly

Awards
I agree..gw is good for endurance..sr9009 is brilliant for fat loss and i could see it in as quick as 3 days

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree..gw is good for endurance..sr9009 is brilliant for fat loss and i could see it in as quick as 3 days
dosage on sr? i didn't realize this was being made. But i have been out of the game for a while lol.

Edit: 100$ or more for a bottle... ya idk about that lol.

bowly

Awards
Increases metabolic rate..i did not even feel i was breathing on cardio..its so smooth

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
sr9009 I thought it wasn't orally available & had to be injected.

bowly

Awards
Yea it is..have used sarmsx and now will use sarms1

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have two half bottles of Cardarine collecting dust...

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea it is..have used sarmsx and now will use sarms1
I found a company Xgains with stenobolic for sale and send an e-mail asking for a CoA or some certificate showing purity or label claims. We shall see. I really like this ligand and had heard about it a while back as i have a friend connected to Scripps. I can't justify a 120$ pricetag though.

I like SARMS1 but again, their prices are just too high.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Just remember, even if you take something that could potentially help increase your metabolism, your weight and body composition still rests solely on nutrition. The nice thing about sarms is their capability to hold the majority of your muscle and strength even when in a big deficit. Still need to create that deficit though. Not accusing you of not making sure your diet is in check, just a friendly FYI ;)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would assess your tolerance at 14mg and 21mg before you go any higher, GW can have some very negative effects on some people. Sr is not worth your time, bioavailability and half life are both crap.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would assess your tolerance at 14mg and 21mg before you go any higher, GW can have some very negative effects on some people. Sr is not worth your time, bioavailability and half life are both crap.
I've noted the half life concerns but haven't had time to delve in to bioavailability.

I'm always on the search for novel compounds and i'd like to stack Cardarine with something as RAD is basically off-limits. I've used all these before. Was debating on MK677 to stack with cardarine.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've noted the half life concerns but haven't had time to delve in to bioavailability.

I'm always on the search for novel compounds and i'd like to stack Cardarine with something as RAD is basically off-limits. I've used all these before. Was debating on MK677 to stack with cardarine.
MK is associated with water retention for most users so probably not your best option. Why is rad off limits?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MK is associated with water retention for most users so probably not your best option. Why is rad off limits?
I've never experienced lethargy like that, and i've used 500mg of DNP for 2 weeks straight lol.

Used Ostarine + Cardarine + RAD and after 2 weeks of rad i had to drop it. Then tried rad with a test base and again had to drop it. Also i had super increased hunger because of the RAD while simultaneously having energy/drive tanked. I was gaining weight... the opposite effect i wanted lmao.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established

message bambam he had good results with cardarine & mk677

bowly

Awards
Yates i know repeated doses are a pain but results were stunning on sr..cardio was a breeze..

Although i started and stopped twice in few days as throat started paining and was feeling feverish

Jfeld

Awards
Hey puccah would you be willing to sell a bottle or both bottles of cardarine? I can't find that stuff anywhere anymore. It's all good if not.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How much GW do you have on standby anyway?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Regarding SR9009, just so you guys in here are all aware. This is coming from one of the developers:

"I just recently found out that someone is selling SR9009 in a manner that is "supported" for human use in bodybuilding. I agree with your comments. The drug does in fact alter the circadian rhythm (in mice) and we would need to assume in humans – and we don't know if it is beneficial or detrimental at this point. SR9009 was designed as a "tool" molecule to determine if we should pursue making more drug like compounds that could be used to treat disease. Of course, the data is supportive of going forward – and we are designing better compounds – but the issue is that SR9009 has several issues that make it unsuitable for human use. Firstly, it has no oral bioavailability. I know the company selling this is indicating taking it orally is ok – but it doesn't even get into the blood. At this point that is probably not a bad thing since the drug has not been evaluated in appropriate toxicology assays to determine if there are issues like inducing disease (cancer as you indicate or others). There is going to be exposure to the gut and that is not necessarily good since we don't know the effects as of yet. SR9009 has some functional groups that are known to have potential toxicology liabilities and it would never be developed as a drug. It was ok as a "tool" to figure out if we should continue to spend money and effort to get better drugs – but we had to design these "bad" functional groups out since they are know to have toxic effects in humans. So bottom line – I would never recommend using this compound at this point. That being said – we are still working on improved compounds with one of the potential uses being sarcopenia – loss of muscle and strength due to aging."

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey gutterpump do you have any write up on this that u can share..thanks
Unfortunately I don't. This was from Reddit. Someone directly contacted a person involved in the design/development of the drug and posted up their correspondence. It seems it was never intended for anything other than a research tool towards the creation of better drugs. I'd say the good/safe drugs are about 5 years out.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sr9009 I thought it wasn't orally available & had to be injected.
You are correct, and even injected half life is extremely short. Minutes.

Anyone buying stuff called sr9009 is getting who knows what.

Not saying their mystery product didn't have results. Just that it wasn't from sr9009.
:lmao:

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Makes me a sad brotato to see other broteins spending money on things like this.
Just a re awakening on how shady this whole industry can be.