How to use leftover rad/lgd from stash..

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I have a brand new bottle of both OL Rad and the OL lgd i want to try the rad mainly but was thinking of maybe running the two together as I've ran lgd before.

I'm looking to cleanly bulk up a little bit this summer and put some more size on before I start prep again for the fall shows I'm doing, anyone with experience have any recommendations for the rad? I know a lot of people don't like running it for longer then 2-3 weeks because of the lethargy but with a base I might be alright.

I also have some half bottles of a couple different pro hormones laying around too, mostly DMZ and Msten but one of them is a full bottle of a crazy ass quad stack prohormones. Have TD Trestolone too I can use as a base for the rad.

Throw some ideas at me guys!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I have a brand new bottle of both OL Rad and the OL lgd i want to try the rad mainly but was thinking of maybe running the two together as I've ran lgd before.

I'm looking to cleanly bulk up a little bit this summer and put some more size on before I start prep again for the fall shows I'm doing, anyone with experience have any recommendations for the rad? I know a lot of people don't like running it for longer then 2-3 weeks because of the lethargy but with a base I might be alright.

I also have some half bottles of a couple different pro hormones laying around too, mostly DMZ and Msten but one of them is a full bottle of a crazy ass quad stack prohormones. Have TD Trestolone too I can use as a base for the rad.

Throw some ideas at me guys!
Your going to be in for a good ride. The RAD gave me bad lethargy. I was running TD and oral Trest with it as well. I have read from others that have used Test C as their base still having some lethargy. You could do your RAD and trest into some msten and trest as your base for that.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I seen recently someone splitting their rad into two portions as a kicker and a finisher for their cycles. 2-3 weeks each and running for example lgd during the middle of their cycle with some pro hormones. Trest used as a base through the whole thing. I was thinking of doing something similar

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I seen recently someone splitting their rad into two portions as a kicker and a finisher for their cycles. 2-3 weeks each and running for example lgd during the middle of their cycle with some pro hormones. Trest used as a base through the whole thing. I was thinking of doing something similar
Nah man you dont want that don' der' LGD ship it to me and ill dispose of it for you for free ;)

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh yeah sure no problem, want my SS number while I'm it? Haha

In all seriousness I run a supp shop and can do some private sales/shipments of the SARMS we have in stock

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That would be cool, splitting the bottle. I only used half of mine and traded the rest off. It'll work well as a kicker and or finsher. Any ideas on the PH to run in the middle with the LGD. I like your set up man. Almost like my last cycle.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't run RAD without a test base, and even then you'll still feel the lethargy.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldn't run RAD without a test base, and even then you'll still feel the lethargy.
Even with confirmed blood test levels above 1000 (on TRT), rad gave me terrible lethargy by week 4.