1 cycle of 1 andro and 4 andro!!

RatnikK

RatnikK

Awards
ok so I plan on doing 1 cycle of non methylated PH , 1 andro and 4 andro and then continue on natty after that. How likely am i to keep my gains and how much could I gain on let's say an 8 week cycle and what kind of pct do i need.

dfb11

Awards
My advice if make sure you have your support sups and pct planned out before starting.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You should expect moderate gains. This is a mild cycle so no miracles are going to happen but on an 8 week cycle you'll see some gains. I'd run a serm for pct just to be safe. What andro products are you using? brand?

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
I wasn't impressed with my 1-Andro/4-Andro stack until week 6. Week 1 & 2 strange lethargy. Week 5 I upper the dose of 1-AD. Week 6 through 8 were the best. I'm running a Nolva/Clomid PCT through June. Had some good cardio gains for kickboxing/boxing. No real super strength gains, but I wasn't trying to become The Hulk. I'm a Captain America kinda guy. I'm going back to Sarms. ������

RatnikK

RatnikK

Awards
how was your mood and sleep after 8 week cycle and did u get any side effects . Did u maintain most of your gains?

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
At week 5 no lethargy and I felt normal, which I didn't expect. Increase 1-AD and I got aggressive and easily irritated, but also higher focus through weeks 6 to 8. Great for my kickboxing and lifting sessions. Bad for driving. No real "gainz" but I calorie difficient most of the 8 weeks and the muscle/strength maintained. However, I can do that with low dose LGD, and a medium dose of GW would give me great cardio without the anger. Hahahaha

RatnikK

RatnikK

Awards
have u ever us this stack on a bulk and yes how much did u gain?